Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]What are you going to do, BLEED on me?!

Lol, Monty Python and the Holy Grail is so funny, I nearly died of laughter. I thought the animated part with the jumping sun and clouds were hilarious....for some...obscure reason. O_o[/size]
Posted
The funniest films I've seen are [i]Happy Gilmore, There's Something About Mary,[/i] and [i]Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.[/i]

[i]Happy Gilmore[/i] is probably the most enjoyable Adam Sandler movie that I've seen as far as comedy goes. Although I'm a fan of his films, it's obvious that most borrow concepts from [i]Happy[/i]Gilmore[/i]. Meaning, Sander mostly plays the part of an aggressive sociopath that occupies underdog status, only to somehow win over his dream girl and fulfill his dreams in the end.

[i]There's Something About Mary[/i] just caught me off guard. I'm not a fan of Ben Stiller or Cameron Diaz but the film had so many classic moments that I couldn't help but to be thoroughly fond of it. It was fun. The hair gel, "cleanin' your pipes" bit, running ear muffs joke, drugged dog scene, and the zipper scene were particularly memorable.

[i]Jay and Silent Bob[/i] was hilarious. The characters were extremely likable and Will Ferrell is always enjoyable to watch. Kevin Smith just pointed a camera at him and let him run wild in this one. Most of the film relies on gags, but what's there is thoroughly well done. Especially if you've seen [i]Dogma, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, or Clerks[/i]. The star power was impressive, as well. Everyone just had fun in front of the camera, so I had fun watching it.
Posted
Well, I think the scene where the peasant is talking about how "A soggy wench randomly distributing swords is no basis for a form of government." Of course, I find the funniest part overall about it is how it's so well informed, and yet they make it so stupidly funny..
Posted
I think the funniest movie I have seen would probably be "The Waterboy" I just laughed at the way he used to talk and when he got angry and charged at the players on pitch was hillarious. I recommened that people should all see this movie.
Posted
[COLOR=red][SIZE=1]

Old School. :D

No doubt. Funniest movie ever in my opinion.

Yeah... I am one of the youngest members on here and I have seen Old School probably more times than the older ones o.O.

That part where Will Ferrell gets the Tranqulizer in the juggular, I fell of my seat laughing until I couldn't breathe. That movie is so sick and twisted... It goes right up there with all of The Beatles movies and LOTR's.

Another of my favorite funny movies is Help! By The Beatles. I am pretty sure that only a select number of you have seen it, so I wont bother talking about it:) But, it's kinda cheesy, but its got The Beatles in it, so I dont care:)[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Guest Fly-T
Posted
Freddie got fingered was really funny......

"Ding Dong...Ding Dong.........Ding Dong......Ding Dong...."
"Wheres your labarron(sp?) Freddie? I only see one Labarron thre's not 2 labarron's...."
"Dad u saved me from the giant barricuda.....I got treasure"
hot dang that was a funny as heck movie.....
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
um.....The funniest movie has to be ......Monty Python & Holy Grail. That is a classic, If you have;nt seen it, your being deprived.
Posted
The funniest movie i ever saw is called Woman on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown, it's by Pedro Almodovar, it's a spanish film and it is great, such subtle sadness in insanely hilarious moments. just great. ^_^
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]The movie that made me laugh the hardest in my life was the South Park movie.

The part where they first go back to class after seeing Terrance and Philip, then get in trouble for swearing, can almost make me puke from laughter. Especially the part where Cartman whips out the bullhorn and says...

Well, you know.

From Up in Smoke: the whole car scene where Cheech and Chong first meet kills me.

Dogma.

I have a strange sense of humor.[/color][/size]
Posted
[COLOR=blue][SIZE=1][B]Heh. That is an easy question...Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail!!! ^-^
That movie is just hilarious, in a nonsense kind of way...

My favorite part would have to be......Bah! I'd have to say the two scenes with the knights who say "Ni" and then the black knight scene.
Uh, yeah I guess, but then it's so hard to choose...
If you have not seen this, then like Naru said, "You're being deprived."

Then my second would have to be Happy Gilmore. That is probably one of the better and I'd like to say funniest Adam Sandler movies.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Posted
The funniest movie I have ever seen was Dead Alive. I think it was supposed to be scary but it was to corny to be scary. Does anyone else think this movie was funny or do I have mental problems?
Posted
my vote goes to Zoolander, that movie is absolutly halarious.(sp?) everything from the (spoilers maybe?...I'll put spoiler thingies in just to be safe though) [spoiler]yugooglie to the break dance fight[/spoiler] made me laugh like a clown on drugs...maybe it's just me though. Caddy Shack is pretty funny also. and Final Destination 2 is pretty amusing because it's probally one of the most predictible movies of all time.
Posted
the funniest movie ive ever seen is south park: bigger, longer, and uncut. i loved the part when cartman's v-chip started messing up and he used it to shock saddam. oh man, i laughed so hard i about pissed myself.
Posted
[color=skyblue][font=garamond]

I have to agree with the others when I say that South Park: Bigger, Longer: and Uncut was the funniest movie. It was kinda weird how they made Satan homosexual. Yes, Cartman's V-Chip shocking him was very funny. And when Mr. Mackey is teaching them not to say swear words, but what they can say. That was funny.

Waterboy, Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison, Big Daddy: Those are classics. Little Nicky was funny, but I liked these ones the best. I can't even start because there is so much in these movies. If you haven't seen them then I suggest you get off of your lazy butt and go rent them. :)[/font][/color]
Posted
I enjoyed anything from these actors: Damon Waynes, Adam Sandler, and Jim Carey, Jim Carey being the best:

But as far as the funniest, its a close, so I wil just go with a really good one from each.

Major Payne is the best from Damon Waynes, I don't thnk he has had many real funny films other than this.....well there was Bulletproof. But in Bulletprooif he wasn't all that funny, cept the beginning. But as far as Major Payne goes, my favorite part would be when he puts all the kids in the dirt and starts to spray water on them, saying this line "Unroot yourselves my lil brustle sprouts". Also the part where he makes them wear dresses and they have to run around the campus singing that song, forgot how it went.....but it was funny.

For Adam Sandler it would be Happy Gilmore. That had some funny Adam Sandler like moments. He does seem to play the same role in all the movies. But the best part is where he beats up Bob Barker.....or make that when Bob Barker beats him up.

Jim Carey, who has many, many great comedies under his belt. From Ace Ventura to Bruce Almighty, all great. But I will go with either Me, Myself, and Irene rf Man on the Moon(even tho he is portaying another great funny-man, Andy Kaufman) Man on the Moon, I didn't think would be that funny, but it definetly took my by surprise. Right from the start , it was some good laughs, with the screen going black, and you didn't know what was going on, only to find out it was another spoof by Andy.
Posted
i agree that southpark has to be one of the funniest movies o fall time. my favorite scene is the one where theyre at the terrance and phillip movie and theyre singing the uncle ****** song. the first time i saw it i missed the next ten minutes of the movie. the v-chip scene at the end and the one with mr mackey are also great ones, m'kay?
Posted
I would have to say Office Space is by far the funniest movie I've ever seen. All the people in it are so real. When you watch it the characters remind you of certain types of people.
Posted
Its a Tie between Super Troopers, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, American Pie 1&2, and Kung Pow Enter the Fist. All of them made me laugh hilariously until the 9th time i saw them.
Posted
Ok I don't know if any one has ever heard of this one but, it's called "Meat Eaters". It was gory but,extreamly funny. Their are so many death seen scenes that would make you laugh hysterically.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...