Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is my first Vash drawing, so tell me what you think about it. Even though the file name says that I colored it, I didn't because as you may already know that I cant color. Well anyway take a look see. :D
Posted
Wow, the expression's really nice.. You draw ruffles in his clothes very well. ^_^ I'd say 9.5/10.

Well if you're no good at coloring, just digitally color it. ^_^' You probably already thought of that, though.
Posted
The more I see this Vash guy, the more I want to know about him.

*chains BooBoo up* Color, please. NOW. Please. Heh. Gotta love that expression on Vash's face.
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]it's very nice. you should do more detailed pics. nice job though.

and ginny, vash is 'da bomb' (did i really just say that?)[/size][/color]
Posted
Not bad.
I really like the freaked out expression on Vash's face. Its expressions like this that makes it hard to believe he's such a bad*** gunslinger.

Look forward to seeing more of your work. :D
  • 1 month later...
Posted
wo0t! boo-boo is da shiznit!!! go you... (drunk vash is mah sexay luvah) erm...100% A+...10/10, whatever the heck ya wanna call it..ish guuud
Posted
hey, its cool man. its funny to when you look at the expresion on his face.hehe!ya add some color to your picture it might bring out the picture a little more.lol.
Posted
Man, I have more people posting about this drawing now then when I firsted posted it. I'm coloring this pic right now, when I'm done I'll post it up. ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...