Booboo Posted June 29, 2003 Posted June 29, 2003 This is my first Vash drawing, so tell me what you think about it. Even though the file name says that I colored it, I didn't because as you may already know that I cant color. Well anyway take a look see. :D
OtakuSennen Posted June 30, 2003 Posted June 30, 2003 Wow, the expression's really nice.. You draw ruffles in his clothes very well. ^_^ I'd say 9.5/10. Well if you're no good at coloring, just digitally color it. ^_^' You probably already thought of that, though.
GinnyLyn Posted June 30, 2003 Posted June 30, 2003 The more I see this Vash guy, the more I want to know about him. *chains BooBoo up* Color, please. NOW. Please. Heh. Gotta love that expression on Vash's face.
Guest Chris Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 [color=green][size=1]it's very nice. you should do more detailed pics. nice job though. and ginny, vash is 'da bomb' (did i really just say that?)[/size][/color]
WW2 Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 Not bad. I really like the freaked out expression on Vash's face. Its expressions like this that makes it hard to believe he's such a bad*** gunslinger. Look forward to seeing more of your work. :D
Booboo Posted July 3, 2003 Author Posted July 3, 2003 Thanx for the compliments you guys. And maybe I will color it, Ginny. Any way thanx again.:D
HaUnTeD Posted August 15, 2003 Posted August 15, 2003 wo0t! boo-boo is da shiznit!!! go you... (drunk vash is mah sexay luvah) erm...100% A+...10/10, whatever the heck ya wanna call it..ish guuud
Booboo Posted August 15, 2003 Author Posted August 15, 2003 Man, this subject was pulled out of the attic...Anywho, thanx for the compliment, Krissie. :D
Demonic Angel Posted August 15, 2003 Posted August 15, 2003 Eheh. Vash looks funny with this expression. ^_^; I think its cool if it is in color, eh? That would be really much more better.
*Aura* Posted August 15, 2003 Posted August 15, 2003 hey, its cool man. its funny to when you look at the expresion on his face.hehe!ya add some color to your picture it might bring out the picture a little more.lol.
Stuart Posted August 15, 2003 Posted August 15, 2003 [color=purple][size=1]Cool indeed I love the expression on his face[/color][/size]
klinanime1 Posted August 15, 2003 Posted August 15, 2003 Well done, and imitation of the style is, well to me, flawless. Very good indeed.
Booboo Posted August 15, 2003 Author Posted August 15, 2003 Man, I have more people posting about this drawing now then when I firsted posted it. I'm coloring this pic right now, when I'm done I'll post it up. ;)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now