Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Randleman
Posted
No problem with the post-ponement. I would like this RPG to be the best one ever. Take all the time you need. I am up to my neck in fanfics right now, so I can wait as long as you need. Hope everything gets worked out. :)
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[COLOR=blue]Well, I can't the same as Randleman....But I'm kind'a of getting tired of waiting for it to start. Sorry but I don't have a lot of patience.^_^[/COLOR]
Posted
You can wait. Shikaku is just trying his best to make this RPG the best he can. The better it is, the more fun it will be, even if we have to wait a bit. He is just trying to sort everything out. Give him a little bit more time.:)

PS: I edited it and my apologizes. I hope you don't feel bad!:)
Posted
[color=royal blue][font=century gothic][size=1]
I am starting to agree with Wolf Maximas13. It has now been a very long time and we haven't heard from Shikaku Kitoku in a while. I am starting to have second thoughts on this RPG if it doesn't start soon.[/color][/font][/size]
Posted
Patience is a glorious virtue, one that humans don't really care much for. But if you are patient, and just wait for him to return, then all will be happy. It just takes an understanding that he has a real life, like many of us. We should respect that, and just wait.
Posted
[color=009966]Both of you are right. We should be patient since he might and probably does have things to do, but Ryan does have a good point. Alot of RPG's die before they even get started because the creator waits too long or doesn't start soon enough. It would be a shame for that to happen to this one.[/color]
Posted
[color=royal blue][size=1][font=century gothic]

Plus, we haven't heard from him in almost a week. Just a post saying that he is still working and almost finished, or whatever would be fine. But we haven't gotten anything from him so I dunno. He could either be working on it or stopped or just decided to not go through with it. All I want is a reply from him and I will be fine.[/color][/size][/font]
Guest Randleman
Posted
[COLOR=crimson]I just want a response from him about whether he is going to start this, if he has given up, or what. I was planning on starting a Hogwarts RPG but when I saw this one already going, I decided to join it. If this one falls through, I will start one. We WILL have a Hogwarts RPG one way or the other. ;)[/COLOR]
Posted
[font=gothic][color=indigo]If that one way or another includes the page of random conversation we get here, then no you won't. It is no way required the members write a string of posts about being patient. It just makes me have to read them, and I tend to prefer not to have to do that. Thank you. [/font][/color]
Posted
*coughs politely* Yes, I am still here...I've been working. I am going to be starting this, it just takes time considering stuff that is going on right now. It should be started by Late Friday, early to late Saturday afternoon. This I can guarentee. Also, Harlequin has a point. There wasn't a need to ask people for patience. If they do not have it, than this RPG is not for them. It will be slow moving. In example: One post from each character total ends a day, minimum of 200 words per post. And, liek always, correct spelling, punctuation, grammar, etc. is a must. Thanks for waiting people.
Guest Randleman
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shikaku Kitoku [/i]
[B]And, [u]liek[/u] always, [u]correct spelling[/u], punctuation, grammar, etc. is a must. Thanks for waiting people. [/B][/QUOTE]


[img]http://www.johnami.com/~fateomcskippy/images/wonkayoulose.gif[/img]
:rolleyes:
Posted
*heavy sigh of relief* Yes! I was so worried that you guys had started like, three weeks ago right after I left for camp!
(I'm at computer camp, but I kinda forgot, and I've been having a lot of fun IRL..).
Well, hope things get started soon, and can someone please email me when it finally gets started so I can remember to post...^^;;
Guest Randleman
Posted
[color=crimson]I have waited long enough. If this RPG doesn't start by Friday, I'm out. Don't include my character.[/color]
Posted
[color=teal][font=garamond]

I was going to post the same thing, Randleman, but I didn't want to be lectured again by The Harlequin or newbs who think that they are mods. I will also quit if this isn't started by Friday.[/color][/font]
Posted
[color=#707875]Ryan...if you don't want to be lectured, don't post idle chit-chat in here. ~_^

If you're going to quit, I recommend PMing the creator. That way people won't get confused when they read this thread.

And Randleman...I cut you some slack by allowing you to return to OtakuBoards. Now you put a massive spoiler as your location? I'm going to remove it for you. But you need to understand that you shouldn't be pushing things at this point. You're here because I'm allowing you to be here. Remember that.[/color]
Posted
[size=1]OK people small development in the RPG, after a PM from Shikaku I have been asked to co-spearhead this RPG, if you don't believe me then PM Shikaku and ask him. There are to be no posts after this one.

Shikaku asked me to start the RPG [i](because he's been away !!)[/i] and I will do so ASAP, I have also been talking with him about those who have posted sign ups and there are. All are accepted. However I may reduce the number if certain people posting doesn't improve, the following people sign up and I have placed a comment on the posts after their name:

[b]Ohkami[/b]: Good Sign Up.

[b]Boba Fett[/b]: Very Good Sign Up.

[b]aYokano[/b]: Sign Up needs work badly.

[b]Dmitri_Dragoon[/b]: Both posts are excellent.

[b]Braidless Baka[/b]: Very good also.

[b]Deedlit[/b]: Very good again.

[b]Vertigo[/b]: Needs a little polishing.

[b]Walnut[/b]: Good Sign Up.

[b]oekakiotaku[/b]: First post was OK and please post your Flitwick Sign Up.

[b]Tasrai[/b]: Good Sign Up.

[b]DaisukeAngel[/b]: Very Good Sign Up.

[b]ShadO MagE[/b]: Needs Work.

[b]RPGchick[/b]: Alright Sign Up needs a little more substance.

[b]Ryan[/b]: Very Good Sign Ups.

[b]Randleman[/b]: Very Good Sign Up.

[b]Japan_86[/b]: Needs Work.

[b]Egyptgirl2[/b]: Needs a little work.

[b]Wolf Maximas13[/b]: Good Sign Up.

[b]James[/b]: Excellent.

[b]DuoMax[/b]: Quite Good.

[b]Rhys Mayiessen[/b]: Good, though a little short.

[b]Cerah[/b]: Needs Work.[/size]
Guest Puppetmaster
Posted
Name: Kayra Michimora
Age: 13
Sex: Female
Eye: Hazel
Hair: dirty blonde
Wand: Willow, Pheniox feather, 13"
House:
Year: first
Personality: Quiet and reserved, Kayra rarely talks to anyone and spends most of her time alone, extremely shy, but is devoted and very loyal to the few friends she has managed to gain.
Biography: Kayra Lost her parents when she was very young, and her brother denyed going to hogwarts in order to take care of her. She loves her brother more than anything in the world and can somehow talk to him in her mind, though she was never taught how. Though she rarely talks, she understands almost anything and excells at all her studies. she can often do spells she was never taught.
Posted
I knew I was forgetting something. Here's my signup. If I'm missing anything important, tell me. Thanks again Dmitri.
-----------
Full name: Filius Flitwick
Sex: Male
Eyes: grey (?)
Hair: white around the edges and bald on top (just a guess I'm making from the books and movies)
Distinguishing Features: very short
Voice: somewhat squeaky
Age: very old (?)
Wand: 10 1/2 inches, willow, dragon's heartstring
House: head of Ravenclaw
Field: Charms
Office: seventh floor, near the base of the West Tower
Interests: decorates with live fairies quite a bit
Favourite Drink: cherry syrup and soda with ice and an umbrella
Posted
Name: Kayra Michimora
Age: 13
Sex: Female
Eye: Hazel
Hair: dirty blonde
Wand: Willow, Pheniox feather, 13"
House:
Year: first
Personality: Quiet and reserved, Kayra rarely talks to anyone and spends most of her time alone, extremely shy, but is devoted and very loyal to the few friends she has managed to gain.
Biography: Kayra Lost her parents when she was very young, and her brother denyed going to hogwarts in order to take care of her. She loves her brother more than anything in the world and can somehow talk to him in her mind. Though she rarely talks, she understands almost anything and excells at all her studies. she fears getting close to people, because she does not want to feel the pain of loosing them. she is determined to always do the right thing, and is one of those people that it's impossible to hate, even though she usually keeps to herself.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...