Juu Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]Wow! ^^ They're all really great! I like the clearness-ness of them. Each of your banners seem to be pretty crisp and glossy, and I love the shadows to the button-ish ones. [b]Favorites:[/b] (In no apparent order) [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=429026[/img] eee... So kawaii! ^^ [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&attachmentid=10399[/img] I love the colors, and the Japanese. *nods* *throws marshmellows at Chris and Logan* [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=435625[/img] Very crisp. Icy banners always seem to look really nice.[/color] [/size]
Subversive Posted July 29, 2003 Author Posted July 29, 2003 [URL=http://www.deathspits.com/board/attachment.php?s=&postid=9662]Weird Thingy I made[/URL] or view it below: [IMG]http://www.deathspits.com/board/attachment.php?s=&postid=9662[/IMG]
conpiracymonki Posted July 29, 2003 Posted July 29, 2003 [size=1][b]Reminds me of MGS2 o.<[/b] Lol. That's the only comment that comes to mind when I look at that one.. o.O *continues to look at that one*[/size]
GhostofSalvtore Posted July 29, 2003 Posted July 29, 2003 Yah, thats exactly what I thought when I saw it. And when ya remind me of MGS2, then ya did good, so........good stuff.......goooooood stuff.
Subversive Posted July 29, 2003 Author Posted July 29, 2003 Heres on I made for someone in graffitti style. [IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&attachmentid=11012[/IMG]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now