Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]Wow! ^^
They're all really great! I like the clearness-ness of them. Each of your banners seem to be pretty crisp and glossy, and I love the shadows to the button-ish ones.

[b]Favorites:[/b] (In no apparent order)

[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=429026[/img]

eee... So kawaii! ^^

[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&attachmentid=10399[/img]

I love the colors, and the Japanese. *nods*

*throws marshmellows at Chris and Logan*

[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=435625[/img]

Very crisp. Icy banners always seem to look really nice.[/color] [/size]
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[URL=http://www.deathspits.com/board/attachment.php?s=&postid=9662]Weird Thingy I made[/URL]

or view it below:

[IMG]http://www.deathspits.com/board/attachment.php?s=&postid=9662[/IMG]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...