OtakuBoards

Simpsons Quiz

GreatDeitylink

Walt Whitman's.

In the episode You Only Move Twice (the one with Hank Scorpio), Homer is sent a promotional video about the Globex Corporation and the town built around it. In the video they show a crappy town transforming into a nicer one. What does the bum on the street corner turn into?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
What does the bum on the street corner turn into?[/QUOTE]
He turns into a mailbox.
If I was correct then.. What was the name of the drug Bart took in the episode when he stole the tank? Also the drug was to make him behave.

I don't know how anyone would know that unless they sat and found that specific episode and started at the images anyway. That's like asking what type of pills Grandpa Simpson had in his cabinet when he made his sex potion for Homer (Asbestos Pills, by the way).

I'm fresh out of questions though.

[color=darkblue][size=1]Oh, that would be East Springfield and their plaid coats. lol

[b]Question:[/b] What animal was it that Mr. Burns got the 'Sex Booster' thing from? (I'm talking about the episode when Mr. Burns ges out with that Police officer and acts young. Homer helps him out on the dates Burns goes through)[/color][/size]

Guest Oyeah
Homer bought a crappy caravan after Ned bought a deluxe model.

What was the name of Homer's internet company?

It's called Compu-Global-Hyper-Mega-Net or something like that heh. I tend to remember stupid random things that catch my attention like that.

Here's a related one... Hopefully someone will get it. What is Homer's AOL email address? You don't need the numbers and such, just give me the main word. Shouldn't be as hard lol. Fill in the blank.

[email][email protected][/email]

Well, I wasn't sure if the answer was correct- things can get very confusing in quiz threads if someone posts a wrong answer and then asks a question afterwards, when they shouldn't actually do so. Then you can have several questions up at once and arguements start and bleh >_<;

But if it is right: What were the names of the two waitresses who Homer and Ned married in Las Vegas, and who did each marry?