OtakuBoards

Simpsons Quiz

GreatDeitylink

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Answer: I can't remember the last name very well but his first name is
DON. I think his last name is (Bredkad or BRODKA)

Question:What is the name of the mountain retreat where Marge once went to get away from Homer?

Here is a hint:"You can't spell Relaxo without Relax".

Oh, um, it was Mrs. Glick... To my last question..

But The Simpsons aired as a short cartoon on The Tracy Ulman show in 1988-1989. In December it got its own show on Fox.

New Question: What was the name of the Japanese cartoon The Simpsons saw in "Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo" that induced seizures?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wild thang [/i]
[B]larry burns and he was found at a stand by the railroad tracks

q: what number is homer when he runs the springfield marathon? [/B][/QUOTE]

His name is Larry but he doesn't come from the Railroad tracks, he does live in a city/town you know

[color=indigo]Cheif Wiggam thought that it was a giant rat, they even released a tiger to catch it (it got distracted by a ball of string).

If that is correct:

Question...In the Halloween parody of the Shining the Simpsons have to make three trips to get to Burn's mountian mansion because they forget things. What did Homer [b]refuse[/b] to turn around and pick up?[/color]

I think Hommer forgot to go back and pick up Grandpa Simpson.
But I'm not too sure.

In the chance that I was correct heres my question:

[b]Q:[/b] In the Simpsons Halloween episode, the one with the evil Dolphins.

When Linny was out night swimming. What did he call the Dolphins right before they killed him?:therock:

At first he thought they were sharks, but then he realized they were dolphins and called them "the clowns of the sea."

Q: When The Simpsons were a part of the Witness Protection Program to get away from Sideshow Bob, what name did Homer want to go by?

Do you mean the name they had the family use instead? They became the Thompsons, instead of the Simpsons.

If that's what you mean... What was the name of the TV show Homer watches that has a character with the same name as him? He winds up changing his name because of it.