OtakuBoards

Simpsons Quiz

GreatDeitylink

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by juna [/i]
[B]In answer to your question, that would be God.
New Question? (If correct): What is the name of the creator of Itchy and Scratchy? [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]Actually, Chester J. Lampwick only created Itchy. Scratchy was created by Roger Meyers Sr.

-Shy[/size]

GreatDeitylink - It's nowhere near 17 heh.

I'm not sure what to do since Shy pointed out that Rico's answer wasn't entirely correct... I guess we can just start with my apartment question and go from there heh... pretend like nothing went wrong.

The instructor's name is Jacques. They never specify a last name.

The answer to my question was 1599, as I doubt anyone will get it without cheating.

Next question:

What is Sideshow Bob's FULL name? It must include the middle name to count.

[color=darkblue][size=1]Robert Underdunk Terwilliger(sp?)

[b]Question:[/b] When Marge and Homer were naked, running around, what three lawn decorations were used to cover up their... privates?

If you can't name all three, one will be good, two better.[/color][/size]

There are actually only two really... the one infront of Marge has two things on it, which are a duck/swan and a flower. In front of Homer are two guys cutting a log.

What does Bart name his two pet lizards? It's the episode where he mistakes the lizard's eggs for bird's eggs after killing their mother with Nelson's toy gun.

That's right heh.

There's an episode where Hans says he's only 31 years old. I think he is aged horribly because of smoking, or so he says heh.

When Marge starts her Pretzel Wagon, her friends become part of their own food franchise... What is its name?

As far as I know, the only smart society is MENSA... But that's a real organization and not just something from the Simpsons. Lisa joins it, and Comic Book Guy, Profressor Frink and Principal Skinner all are in it as well. It's the episode with Steven Hawking.

Assuming that's correct... Mr. Burns comes up with a phony award show to make Homer happy. What was the award Homer is given?

The C. Montgomery Burns Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Exellence.

[b]Question:[/b] Milhouse fell in love with the new girl at school and, because they weren't allowed to see each other, dated secretly in Bart's treehouse. What was the name of that girl?

Homer was given a blue ribbon from Burnsie in the epsiode, Homer's Enemy. Damn that one mad me laf - Homer's cute lil macaroni(sp?) power plant. tee-hee...

To Manic:
Episode, Bart's Girlfriend. The rev's daughter, Jessica Lovejoy

Question: Who tried killing Homer through tampering with his car and why?

milhouse doesnt fall in love with jessica, he falls in love with the new girl, samantha stanky.

frank grimes jr. tried to kill homer because homear drove his dad, frank grimes sr. to kill himself.

q: in which episode did the simpsons get santas little helper?

Bart and Homer get Santa's Little Helper after his owner got rid of him after he lost another race. The episode was the first, Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire.

Homer is in line to win the Worker of the Week Award, since he's the last guy at the plant that didn't get one... But who won it instead?