OtakuBoards

Is the matrix being totally over done???

(<AA>)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=rainbow] Pokèmon all over again? No, I dought it. No anime really is as bad as Pokèmon. Relax. The Matrix is a sweet movie, and the anime will be excellent.....and if it isn't we could just rant about how much is sucks..[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
lol we now know that pokemon is not TOTALLY useless...It was a chance to rant...:ball: gotta catch'em all!:ball:

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]until you reinact the gun scene underwater, you cant say that you have had the whole matrix experience... my swim team has that movie memorized... and we did a bunch of the sceens underwater in the deep end... NOTHING is as much as fighting underwater runing up the wall and flipping like that!!!!!! it was a blast
and ill be in line opening day of M2[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

My gosh I hope we dont make the anime. Please lt the awesome japanese guys do it. If we do it we will screw it up like everyother animated thing here in america. With the excpetion of the original Transformers. But they have screwed that up now.

Whats this crapp with Omega Prime? Why do they have to mess everything up. Its like they have a disease or something.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Seifer [/i]
[B]My gosh I hope we dont make the anime. Please lt the awesome japanese guys do it. [/B][/QUOTE]
ACTUALLY, TECHNICALLY, anything that is not made in japan IS NOT anime. American stuff is basically a cartoon, like that Jacki Chan show.

and flik, he said OVER DONE, not redone. pokemon sux. america totally "americanized" it and squeezed evry single drop of money frum that cash cow.

anywho, i cant wait for the sequels, and an anime sounds awesome too. i too, do matrix-style moves under water, but only by myself or with a friend. the next best thing to do is get a water-proof bb gun or paintball gun and then actually play out shoot-outs (note, since things move slow underwater, the bbs or paintballs wood go slow enuff to dodge).

Here it is, A link to take u to a ppage about the matrix anime:
[URL=http://www.upcomingmovies.com/matrixanime.html]http://www.upcomingmovies.com/matrixanime.html[/URL]
PS:thanx for adding me to ur friends list Matt.D!
PPS:Hey Flash,cool jpg!

Guest Deranged Gerbil
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I always thought the matrix was a good movie but waaaay overhyped.... [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, I actually agree with you on that one, makes a change