(<AA>) Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 God...The sequel is coming and its confirmed(i think) that its gonna be a trilogy.+there's gonna be an anime...Its pokemon all over again...or is it???
Matt.D Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 [color=rainbow] Pokèmon all over again? No, I dought it. No anime really is as bad as Pokèmon. Relax. The Matrix is a sweet movie, and the anime will be excellent.....and if it isn't we could just rant about how much is sucks..[/color]
(<AA>) Posted September 20, 2001 Author Posted September 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i] [B][color=rainbow] Pokèmon all over again? No, I dought it. No anime really is as bad as Pokèmon. Relax. The Matrix is a sweet movie, and the anime will be excellent.....and if it isn't we could just rant about how much is sucks..[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] lol we now know that pokemon is not TOTALLY useless...It was a chance to rant...:ball: gotta catch'em all!:ball:
Guest Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 It isnt being redone. But there are 2 new Sequels that are the same movie it was just too big to fit on 1 movie.
Transtic Nerve Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 Yes, they are filming Matrix 2 and 3 at the same time... However I dunno about this anime....
James Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 [color=darkblue]Actually...there are apparently five Matrix movies for the whole series.. 2 and 3 are being made now, with 4 and 5 to be made later. Or so I heard. [/color]
Nothing674 Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 Five of them?? After 3 sequels I think they need to move on. Take Rocky and Jaws for instance. There are just too many.
Kuja Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]until you reinact the gun scene underwater, you cant say that you have had the whole matrix experience... my swim team has that movie memorized... and we did a bunch of the sceens underwater in the deep end... NOTHING is as much as fighting underwater runing up the wall and flipping like that!!!!!! it was a blast and ill be in line opening day of M2[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Seifer Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 My gosh I hope we dont make the anime. Please lt the awesome japanese guys do it. If we do it we will screw it up like everyother animated thing here in america. With the excpetion of the original Transformers. But they have screwed that up now. Whats this crapp with Omega Prime? Why do they have to mess everything up. Its like they have a disease or something.
No-Name Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Seifer [/i] [B]My gosh I hope we dont make the anime. Please lt the awesome japanese guys do it. [/B][/QUOTE] ACTUALLY, TECHNICALLY, anything that is not made in japan IS NOT anime. American stuff is basically a cartoon, like that Jacki Chan show. and flik, he said OVER DONE, not redone. pokemon sux. america totally "americanized" it and squeezed evry single drop of money frum that cash cow. anywho, i cant wait for the sequels, and an anime sounds awesome too. i too, do matrix-style moves under water, but only by myself or with a friend. the next best thing to do is get a water-proof bb gun or paintball gun and then actually play out shoot-outs (note, since things move slow underwater, the bbs or paintballs wood go slow enuff to dodge).
Flash Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 'Neo... The Matrix has j00' lol, speaking of the matrix, check out this pic!
(<AA>) Posted September 21, 2001 Author Posted September 21, 2001 Here it is, A link to take u to a ppage about the matrix anime: [URL=http://www.upcomingmovies.com/matrixanime.html]http://www.upcomingmovies.com/matrixanime.html[/URL] PS:thanx for adding me to ur friends list Matt.D! PPS:Hey Flash,cool jpg!
Sephiroth Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 I always thought the matrix was a good movie but waaaay overhyped....
Warlock Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 Well, I'm a Matrix-aholic, I can't get enough of it. And they are making two new sequals, but I didn't know there may be five in total. Anyway, I'm off to watch the Matrix on DVD...(again)...
Dark Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 I didn't know that they gonna make 5 moviez! The Matrix waz a really good movie but a little bit stiff. I hope the second one will be better.
Flash Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 The Matrix is A Brilliant movie. I hope that there are 5 movies!!
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]I always thought the matrix was a good movie but waaaay overhyped.... [/B][/QUOTE] yeah, I actually agree with you on that one, makes a change
Flash Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Flik [/i] [B]that icon is so kewl [/B][/QUOTE] Heh, I made it, what do you expect?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now