soundwave2x Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 yes, i just wanted to know what the people of ob think of my sketches. in like a week or two i will post my actual drawings. these are my color and shaded sketches. be brutal if necessary.
Kaola Su Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 Yikes! I don't think brutality is needed in this case. I am not great with explaining myself so I will be brief: you are very talented in drawing and in shading! I think you did an excelent job with shading b/c you can easliy tell where parts end and others start (Gosh and I confusing?!) But you did very good! Love, Kaola
GreatDeitylink Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 WOW! That's really good. It reminds me of something from robotech. The way his legs hang down. I don't think that anybody could be brutal. Those are beautifull.Can't wait to see more of your work.
Rhys Mayiessen Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 [color=indigo]Oh wow that's great! I love the way you shaded it and everything!^^ Its really good^^[/color]
Dan Rugh Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 Is that Bass'(from Megaman) helper, Treble? I like the little white lines in between the segments on his tail. It makes it look realistic, I guess.
soundwave2x Posted July 9, 2003 Author Posted July 9, 2003 yes it is bass. :rolleyes: well here is a sketch that im working on. tell me what i need to improve in the sketch.
Dan Rugh Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 [quote]yes it is bass[/quote] Actually, it's Treble. :) For that second sketch... hmmm... improvements... hmmm... finish it.
Shinmaru Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 I wish I was better at recognizing the finer points at art, but I'll just have to go with what my philistine eye sees: your art is very good. I can see no major faults at all. I wish I could still draw like you can, but, sadly, my talent has passed me up.
KKC Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 WoW! Thats really cool! I think did a good job at making look.... er... Metal. I dont know what its from, but Its really good. rating: 10/10
OtakuSennen Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 Wow, the first one was great! You are very good with shading.. What kind of drawing material did you use? ..The second one.. I don't get it. Sorry.
soundwave2x Posted October 28, 2003 Author Posted October 28, 2003 AH! new drawing. ya school work is a pain, but i got all a's. so it works out. i tried to do the best i could in a set amount of time i think it was like twenty minutes or so. but, here it is.
Katana Posted October 28, 2003 Posted October 28, 2003 Well, I have to say that [i]that[/i] one is a tad scary. I'm one of those cool/happy/funny drawing people. Not the..er...dark drawing people. Man, that first one is so bad! I don't see what people see in it, I think it's horrible! :D :D :D Dude, I'm just kidding. I think that drawing is totally awesome. I suggest, however, making the image size smaller so you don't have to scroll through different sections of the image. Awesomly dudeicle sketches... #1: 9/10 #2: 7.5/10
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now