wild thang Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 has this ever happened to you? its where you see something or experience something that you know youve seen or experienced in the exact same way before under the exact same circumstances. this happens to me all the time and i hate it because i never know where or when i had seen it before or when i would see it again. it freaks me out sometimes, especially when the scene is complicated. i was just wondering if this ever happened to anyone else, or if my minds just blown on me.
Guest Taylor Hewitt Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 What happened? Somebody changed the matrix!!! Ahhhh. I never get dejavoooo but when I do it confuses me like didnt this happen before?
Change Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 Actualy I do get de-ja-vou. I will dream about some event, then a few months later, or even years, after I have compleetly forgoten about what I dreamed, it happens, and I get this weird erked feeling that makes my neck hair stand on end...ah well, I think that counts...
Vicky Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 I get it all the time...I can't explain them all. But, I hate it! I get so confused! Damn it! I ahve it in dreams, real life, ever where! It's a nightmare! *ewww!*
Shinobi Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 Yup, i get it too. Once it happened 3 times in the one day, all at totaly seperate occasions o_O.
Shinmaru Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 I get this feeling all the time. Sometimes, I think it happens multiple times for the same event, which is really creepy.
Change Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 You'ra doing something that seems totaly new and them...WAM! it hits you and you get that werid feeling of fear and shock and amazement and curiosity all rolled into one...
OtakuSennen Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 I often get deja vu, but it's a little different.. I get the deja vu, then suddenly I see what's happening happen in my head, then something weird goes wrong, like someone gets hurt or somebody says something really cruel.. It's like I see altrenate endings to the story that is life, but the good ones are what happens when I have deja vu..
Change Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 I wish I could live out a whole full blown 8 or 9 years in the blink of and eye, that would be really cool.
Matt.D Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 [color=navy] I get it all the time..usually in circumstances that are just odd and meaningless though..like TV. I'll watch a show that i've never seen before, and think, 'Hey, I remember this..' Mostly stupid things like that. [/color]
instantramen14 Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 Yeah it happens all the time for me too. I wonder how it works. ::ponders:: It is really confusing
Guest Majin Buu Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 Well somtimes when Im doing somthing.. It feels like I have done it before in a dream or somthing it's weird Like last week when I was swimming it felt like I had done the same excat thing some other time.. Its confusing trying to explain it
Dragon Fou Lu Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 i have dejavu quite a lot of the time and it hurts my head :(
Ninjaman Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 I get it quite often. In fact I had one just yesterday. It feels so wierd to feel that you have done something before but you can't remember when and do it again. (Oooooookaaaay, did that make sense? o_O;; )
Guest Majin Buu Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 I notice that alot of people are really confused trying to explain dejavu.. I know I am. Owww my head hurts, Im gonna go lay down
Whiteblaze Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 I get deja vu alright but, most of the time it actually has happened before, I just forgot over time and suddenly remember. I mostly get it with shows I watch (silly or not) and sometimes I can't tell if I'd seen that show in the past before or not and it sort of gets on my nerves. I usually just think about it and after a while it doesn't bother me anymore.
Posthumous Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 [color=brown][size=1]I too, have de-ja-vu all the time.I like it...it's weird...you feel like something happened at that moment before...[/size][/color]
HoT LaVa 904 Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 Oh this is crazy! De-Ja-Vou (hope i spelled it right) happens to me alot. One time I was playing foot ball with my friends and all of a sudden I just started day dreamin and I saw the ball get thrown and someone get a touchdown in my day dream. Then when I stopped day dreamin I turned around and what I saw in my day dream ACTUALLY happed it was all the same too.
wild thang Posted July 11, 2003 Author Posted July 11, 2003 okay, that sounds more like seeing the future to me, but thats just me. i havent gotten one in the past few days, so im overdue. one time i was at carowinds (an amusement park) and i could swear that i was next to the same people on the ride with the same people in line right behind me. that was weird.
Patronus Posted July 11, 2003 Posted July 11, 2003 [size=1]Mine is much much more worse then a weird feeling. I get sick. Bad. I'll be sitting there, then see something familiar, even though it isn't later, and my stomach will go beserk. It scares me. -L/Z[/size]
Sara Posted July 11, 2003 Posted July 11, 2003 [size=1]I sometimes experience a what I suppose qualifies as deja vu. Several times on trips/vacations, I've been places it's impossible for me to have been before, and they'll seem frighteningly familiar. Like I've been there in a dream, or when I was very young. It's an interesting feeling. Very surreal.[/size]
Guest XBebop Posted July 11, 2003 Posted July 11, 2003 i get de-ja-vu but when i do, that thing happens the next day..I CAN SEE THE GUTURE! ^.^
Sara Posted July 11, 2003 Posted July 11, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wild thang [/i] [B]i wish i could see the guture. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]That is the funniest thing I've read all week. [/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now