Jump to content
OtakuBoards

My Friend's Funny Sig - Rate Please


Recommended Posts

Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
[img]http://www.accessv.com/~goodmen/Good-score.jpg[/img]
This is histerical.
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
There is either hidden humour in this, such as inside jokes. Or he just wants to show off the kids Counter Strike kill to death ratio. I myself, find no humour in this at all, and don't like it, lol. *shrug*
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Oh well I guess I should point out his picture.
"Me in disguise"
He always sends me pictures of himself but he's hiding some way and it's hilarious.
Anyway please rate it that is what the thread it for :).

Taylor Hewitt
Posted
I'm agreein' with Logan, I just don't really see how it's funny. I just see a banner to show off a tower, a laptop, and a high score..shrug... 3/10

If you like it tho - it's all that counts.. ^_^
Posted
I dont really see whats funny either. It seems more of an inside joke and thats why most people probably dont think its funny.
2/10
Posted
I don't care if it's funny or not, It look good any ways. I won't give it a poor rate...just about 5/10 because I don't care if it's funny.
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Thanx vicky I really appriciate it. I didn't make it so I don't care too much. My friend isn't into gfx design he's more of a hardware guy and a gamer than gfx designer :p. I guess I could take it up a bit sometime lol.
Thanx for you input people.
Posted
No prob!
This is the art and desighn section. So, shouldn't you all be rating how good the desighn colour ect. are?
That's what I did. But I'd give it a better amrk now I think about it 6/10.
Posted
Ummm, you gonna rate it? That was his reguest.
I said this is to rate....he said please rate in his title. So, I think you should start rateing it and not bragging on about how funny it is or isn't.
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by vicky [/i]
[B]Ummm, you gonna rate it? That was his reguest.
I said this is to rate....he said please rate in his title. So, I think you should start rateing it and not bragging on about how funny it is or isn't. [/B][/QUOTE]
Wow thanx vicky you are really nice on multiple occasions I've seen you on the boards. Thanx! :tasty: :toothy:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Blindchild02 [/i]
[B]ya.. not funny :| [/B][/QUOTE]
This is considered spam... a 3 word post is the 3rd closest thing to the true spammiest... 1 word.

This topic was just what other people thought of it. I never said you would find it funny. I said it was funny. To me of course.

Best Wishes

FOREVER RED

Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Hey, I help out a lot. Just liek to give people backup when they need/should have it. =p
If you find it funny you can find it funny. If they don't, atleast you can have a bit of humor. I say it is pretty funny. With the cap.

I give it a:

6/10 for humor
5/10 for understanding it
8/10 for creatuion.

It is nice though. =)
Posted
Heh, let's remember none of us our Mods here... let's all play nicely. His title reads, My Friend's Funny Sig - Rate Please... one would think that he wants us to rate a funny sig, as most people do not find this banner to be funny to them - they are giving lower scores.. no biggie. And honestly, maybe he/she didn't wanna give a score 'cause it woulda been low, and he/she (heh, that sounds funny) felt bad...shrug, ya never know...^_^
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Well I appriciate your explanation but some people are just jerks and look for anything bashable and flamable to flame. People don't have to spam and say it's horrible. I just wanted a rating.

Taylor Hewitt
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Logan [/i]
[B][size=1]And let us all remember there is nothing graphical about it except text.

=L/Z[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
Let us all remember that there is a graphical value - look at it. Then you will see.

Taylor Hewitt

Best Wishes
Posted
...I really don't get it.. Is it supposed to be like a D&D score sheet, or a baseball card...? I'm probably missing the punchline..

But just because it looks so well-done with the editing program you used, I say 7.5/10...
Guest Chris
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Taylor Hewitt [/i]
[B]Well I appriciate your explanation but some people are just [i]jerks[/i] and look for anything bashable and flamable to flame.[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=#707875]i don't see how you can say that the people saying that they don't find it funny are bashing and flaming you. if they were flaming they'd be saying how stupid you were for posting such a pos (note: i am not insinuating anything). they were simply stating the obvious, that they find nothing funny about it.

i can see where you find it funny, but i don't find it that amusing.

for funnyness: 1.6
for graphics: .4[/color]
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chris [/i]
[B][color=#707875]i don't see how you can say that the people saying that they don't find it funny are bashing and flaming you. if they were flaming they'd be saying how stupid you were for posting such a pos (note: i am not insinuating anything). they were simply stating the obvious, that they find nothing funny about it.

i can see where you find it funny, but i don't find it that amusing.

for funnyness: 1.6
for graphics: .4[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Hey I'm not insulted by any of this really... I didn't make it. I didn't say people were bashing or flaming. And finally I wanted a rating. Some of you people are repeating what other people are saying probably cuz ur bored or want the posts or want to try and make me angry or something.

Taylor Hewitt
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]read my previous quote. now tell me that doesn't sound like some one saying he's tired of getting flamed. if that's not your intent, i suggest you try to pick your wording more carefully, because it seems like you're just backing out of what you said because you know you're wrong. if i sound mad or anything, i'm sorry, but i'm not. now, i realise that you wanted ratings, which is fine and dandy, but some people don't like to give ratings. a lot of time when i post a pic i drew asking for rating, i get like 14 post and 1 or 2 ratings. most people don't like to give out ratings. i sure as hell don't, but i do anyway, just to make people happy. yes, people keep repeating what other people said, over and over, but they're trying to get a point across. yes, i agree with you that it's annoying, but sometimes it proves that the opinion is an overall opinion and not just one person's. sorry if this offends you at all, i'm not trying to offend you in anyway. also, next time you see me act like a mod agian (like this) tell me so i can hit my self. i really need to stop this. *sigh*

heh, looks good in bold.[/b][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...