mystikal Posted July 12, 2003 Posted July 12, 2003 [url=http://web.ecomplanet.com/VALK5962/ServerContent/MyCustomImages/VALK5962CustomImage051109.jpg]Click to see the picture :3[/url] My most bizarre creation, yaya? XD I had a lot of fun designing and drawing all the unnecessaries and crap like that, but it also annoyed me a lot, the jewels -.-. This picture took about 15 hours? the person turned out okay, except for the legs, and the background. I can never draw backgrounds... =_= So anyways. She looks like a hooker too XD (snorts at the thought of seeing this message with a lot of blocked words, probably) Comments/crits?
WW2 Posted July 12, 2003 Posted July 12, 2003 :wow: .....Whoa, that is awsome, just like all of you other works. What kind of software do you have to have to do stuff like that? I really want to know! Keep the great pics coming.:D
DarK DeatH Posted July 12, 2003 Posted July 12, 2003 Damn you dude! You just impressed me again! lol, I specially like the transparent effect you used on her skirt. Four thumbs up :D
Akki Koroshiya Posted July 12, 2003 Posted July 12, 2003 its so beatiful,*tear*,there sint even a rating for it
OtakuSennen Posted July 12, 2003 Posted July 12, 2003 WOW.. Very nice.. The realism in techniques is great. What software do you use, mystikal? I'd give it 9.5 out of ten because I can't stop drooling over it. Kidding. It's just very realistic, and so cartoony at the same time. ^_^
mystikal Posted July 12, 2003 Author Posted July 12, 2003 lol, realistic? I doubt it o_o I use photoshop 7.0 and, of course, a tablet, to draw my pictures.
juna Posted July 12, 2003 Posted July 12, 2003 That is absolutely fantastical... wow, I am VERY impressed. You have some great talent there Mysti. *bows*
GinnyLyn Posted July 12, 2003 Posted July 12, 2003 Gaw, I'm beyond impressed. This is pro stuff. *twiddles fingers* Um...well phooey. I got a rep to live up to now. ^^;;;
eleanor Posted July 13, 2003 Posted July 13, 2003 [size=1] OOh, very nice picture! I love how you colored and all the little accesories you put on it. Hope to see more soon! [/size]
Semjaza Posted July 13, 2003 Posted July 13, 2003 What brand of tablet do you have and what are the dimensions? I'd like to get one eventually... as of right now, anything I make is strictly with the mouse and it's starting to get too restrictive. I'd like to be able to just draw.
Guest Chris Posted July 13, 2003 Posted July 13, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarK DeatH [/i] [B] I specially like the transparent effect you used on her skirt. :D [/B][/QUOTE] [color=#707875]you have no idea how bad that sounded at first . . . . wow, you keep impressing me. heh, that's not that easy a thing to do. yeah, her leggs look a little weird, but that doesn't take away from the overall 'wow'-ness of the pic. a very good job indeed. you seem to have a lot of time on your hands. a quick question: do you cell shade?[/color]
KittyLynn Posted July 13, 2003 Posted July 13, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]*falls over* That is the most amazing thing I have ever seen! ^____^ I love it! I want to see more! *falls over again* -Kitty[/COLOR][/SIZE]
mystikal Posted July 13, 2003 Author Posted July 13, 2003 Yeah I used to cel-shade, now I find smooth shading much more fun and effective. (professional looking o_o cus I can't really do cel very well XD if you go to my website, you can see I only started to smooth shade from june) And semjaza, I have a wacom tablet. I don't really know the dimension stuff cus it was the only kind in store XD but if you want to, [url=http://www.wacom.com/graphire/index.cfm]here[/url] is the info to the tablet :3
Syn Posted July 13, 2003 Posted July 13, 2003 Im so jealous, I loved it so much I had to use it in a graphic, hope you dont mind, 10/10 anyway, I love it.
KittyLynn Posted July 13, 2003 Posted July 13, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Kaisuke!! Thats awesome. Her drawing goes perfect with the colours your used. ^^ Perfect! -Kitty[/COLOR][/SIZE]
mystikal Posted July 13, 2003 Author Posted July 13, 2003 that's so cool! o0o how the heck did you make those textures? I need to learn T_T you made her look so much better XD contrast contrast contrast. *is mesmorized*
Semjaza Posted July 13, 2003 Posted July 13, 2003 I'm not Chris heh. I figured that's the tablet you used, as it's one of the less expensive ones. I think I'll just save up a few hundred and see what I can get with that lol. 3x5 working area seems so tiny, but you seem to manage just fine.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now