boothten Posted July 15, 2003 Posted July 15, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1]I have to go with Queen Asuka's old sig. [quote]Semjaza: Say something spontaneous and funny: Asuka: Ryan is the sexiest man in the world! Semjaza: Well, that sure as hell isn't going in my sig.[/quote] I don't think that was entirely it, but it got me laughing so hard![/color][/size]
Guest Crimson Spider Posted July 15, 2003 Posted July 15, 2003 Where do I sign up to join the moo club? I like the one that used to be in Sara's sig the best.
Ayokano Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 [COLOR=red]I also vote for this one by Terpischore, I am SCORPIO - hear me ROAR! It's funny cause....Scorpio are Scorpions...which are bug things...and the don't roar...lol... And you people who some hwo like the whole moo thing...I made a club for you...so be quite...you guys are off-topic you know....[/COLOR]
Patronus Posted July 16, 2003 Author Posted July 16, 2003 [size=1][color=000066][b]How are they off topic, if I may ask? -L/Z[/b][/color][/size]
eleanor Posted July 17, 2003 Posted July 17, 2003 [size=1] Gee, I vote for wrist cutter's hilarious signature as well.[/size]
Bandit Joeykuba Posted July 17, 2003 Posted July 17, 2003 I vote for maladjusted's sig. I like the [adult swim] rip-off banner. It's funny.
Semjaza Posted July 17, 2003 Posted July 17, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lan21013 [/i] [B][color=darkblue][size=1]I have to go with Queen Asuka's old sig. I don't think that was entirely it, but it got me laughing so hard![/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] It wasn't Ryan... It was Tony, which is me. Otherwise, that's pretty exact heh.
James Posted July 17, 2003 Posted July 17, 2003 [color=#707875]I would have to vote for Sara's earlier siggy as well. [i]Oh mercy![/i] *wipes away a tear* [/color]
Kesaki_Inedia Posted July 17, 2003 Posted July 17, 2003 I love how maladjusted's sig. is a complete loop. It is funny. *cookies for maladjusted*
boothten Posted July 17, 2003 Posted July 17, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i] [B]It wasn't Ryan... It was Tony, which is me. Otherwise, that's pretty exact heh. [/B][/quote] [color=darkblue][size=1]Oops! Sorry Tony. Its just that I have it under memory, I didn't save it. I was sure about the names. Again, sorry Tony. :sweat:[/color][/size]
Semjaza Posted July 17, 2003 Posted July 17, 2003 I don't mind heh. I just noticed that someone mentioned that sig, which surprised me. My sigs are rarely ever funny, so eh.
Queen Asuka Posted July 17, 2003 Posted July 17, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]Heh, I liked that sig. It was pretty funny. Poor Tony. I love you! *Waves!* Well, I vote for Charles as well. I read it like everytime I see him post. It's just so funny. As for moo...what in the world are you guys thinking? >.> It's not funny..[/color][/size]
Spikey Posted July 17, 2003 Posted July 17, 2003 I am voting for Charles. That is a really hilaurious sig.
Lady Asphyxia Posted July 19, 2003 Posted July 19, 2003 [size=1]I'm voting for Sara's [b]R.E.S.C.U.E.[/b] sig, mainly because I ended up getting into that club. ^_^ I'm so impressed with myself.[/size]
Rain Posted July 19, 2003 Posted July 19, 2003 [size=1]Yes, I'm voting for Sara's sig as well. Although, I love the convo Charles has in his sig. That is hillarious ^_^ And Rae, just off-topic for a second, how did you get into that club anyway? Didn't it say something about having 1000 posts? Ah well. All the more reason for us to be impressed! Hehe[/size]
Naru Posted July 22, 2003 Posted July 22, 2003 i vote for wrist cutters. It beats mine by a mile! lol
Ayokano Posted July 22, 2003 Posted July 22, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i] [B][color=hotpink][size=1]As for moo...what in the world are you guys thinking? >.> It's not funny..[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] Yes,they are evil....I put ....Moo:cool: in my sign and everyone goes crazy over it....it was suppost to be stupid.But hey it got some votes @.@Then I ripped off Charles' cAttittude...he... Ok,I'm done.
Braidless Baka Posted July 22, 2003 Posted July 22, 2003 [quote][i]aYokano's sig ^_^[/i] If you do have [b]mooattitude[/b] and wish to become a [b]mooattitude[/b] follower, there is no need to private message me. In order to be recognized by the great one, you must prove your [b][u][i]cattitude[/b][/i][/u].[/quote] Heh... we all knew it was a rip off :p Anyway ^_^;; I think Charles gets my vote... just... gah... I fell off my chair when I first read it O_O!
Ayokano Posted July 22, 2003 Posted July 22, 2003 o_O;;;I missed that.....I copied and pasted it from Charles' sign....goosh....but that's funny as it is.
Patronus Posted July 22, 2003 Author Posted July 22, 2003 [size=1][color=000066][b]Ok, voting off. Thanks Chou Long Kai. The top three as of now: Charles-11 Sara-6 Wrist Cutter-3 I will soon make a thread so we can vote on which three are funniest. If a mod doesn't care to close this, go ahead. -L/Z[/size][/color][/b]
eleanor Posted July 22, 2003 Posted July 22, 2003 [size=1] I've got two votes. Pwahahahahahaha ::chokes:: [/size]
Recommended Posts