Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i]
[B]Topic Name: Girls really ARE evil!
Answer: good luck trying to get a date with pick-up lines like that buddy [/B][/QUOTE]LoL...I don't know, if someone said that to me, I'd stick around and talk. ;)
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Perhaps this subject should just be dropped since there are about 2 people out there who actually understood that this was in fact a joke. Too many people are arguing because their sense of humor is so dry that they can't come to the conclusion that it's humor. Just in case you weren't sure, THIS WAS A JOKE! With that said....I'm done.
Posted
They may be evil, but hot **** they are nice to look at:smirk: :smirk: :love: :love: Lol man how long did it take you to figure that one out?? Sheesh!! Talk about spare time, but atleast your thinking!:laugh:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Boy Wonder~ [/i]
[B]THIS WAS A JOKE![/B][/QUOTE]...and a darn funny one, at that....;) Hey, I liked it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Boy Wonder~ [/i]
[B]you've gotta have the IQ of a 12 year old to be thinking like that. [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, you haven't actually heard the ages of some members here have you? heh

Anyway, Girls may be EVIL, but guys are dumbasses, and jerks, and morons, and shi?heads, and so much more..... (excuse the langauge)

But yes, a joke, and a clever one at it.... now i can have excuse for being gay! bwahaha.... <---- now you see... THAT was also a joke..... I'm not gonna use this or anything as an excuse for being gay, it's who I am :)... ok I'm rambling on again.....
Guest Soft mush
Posted
If you think that's a joke you obviously havn't been to school with the vindictive b!tchs in my year . . .

Actually that's not completely true, most of the girls in my year are lovely. I just wanted to use a BIG word like vindictive in a sentence.
Posted
wow...that whole 'girls are really evil' thing is...is kinda old!! :eek:

i received that in an e-mail like in..May! :wigout:

i guess it can still be amusing to some though...! :babble:
Posted
If it's new to me then that's all that matters. If you saw it a few months ago it was probably entertaining at that time. So if I get it now, then I'M allowed to be entertained by it. So there!:p
Posted
I agrea with altron on this. And Im not just kidding or whatever. Also you people seem to mis the fact that Money IS NOT the root of all evil.

The [b]Love[/b] of money is the root of all evil.

So see this was all a pointless post anyway. With the quote, quoted correctly the thing boy wonder says is pointless and incorrect.
Posted
I heard about this when I was like five years old and back then I was so shy around girls the years has fly by. Now I 17 and I'm still shy around girls guess not much his can I guess what the hell is wrong with me. :(
Posted
I'm not really into girls right now, cuz my g/f dumped me a few months ago, haven't found anyone as good as she was. She left me for a guy who she says is 'better' then me. :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:
Posted
That's got to hurt. My g/f dumb me a few weeks back.
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
I dunno Boy Wonder, I think there is a flaw in your math...it's not so much that they're evil...

...wait a minute...HARK! THE MATH IS RIGHT! GIRLS ARE EVIL!:D
Posted
No No No the math is completely wrong. Oh my bad I was talking about my work. Sorry :D
Posted
So if you used Math to find out Girls were Evil, and we all know Math is Evil, those are two negatives, and if you take two negatives you get a possitive, thus Math and Girls are both good?.... wait, wait, wait.... ok I just confused myself....

Girls aren't evil.... just the backstabbing, money grubbing, cheatings little sluts :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Girls aren't evil.... just the backstabbing, money grubbing, cheatings little sluts :) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I resent that :p[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]I resent that :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hehehe

I've had my fair share of cheating little sluts... for a gay guy..... d@mn adolesence..... in confuzzled poor ole' me... but me not confuzzled anymore!
Posted
I'm gonna have to go with Transtic on this one, there ARE a lot of backstabbing, money lovers out there. I myself have met one too many of them. It's ok though Baby Girl, we're not talking about you! :babble:
Posted
[QUOTE]Girls aren't evil.... just the backstabbing, money grubbing, cheatings little sluts [/QUOTE]


Yall can't call me that cause I have never gone out with a guy...SO i don't count....but some girls at my school make a very good example....:rolleyes:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Boy Wonder~ [/i]
[B]It's ok though Baby Girl, we're not talking about you! :babble: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Heh, I know :p Besides, you know first hand that I'm no money loving backstabbing little wench :angel: hehehe :smirk:[/color]
Posted
Although you aren't included BabyGirl, I can think of PLENTY of girls in our school that would fall under such a category. Like luvbug for example!:laugh: hehe....just kidding. But yeah, I can name at least 100. Kinda sad really.:rolleyes:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Boy Wonder~ [/i]
[B]Like luvbug for example!:laugh:[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Don't insult my gurl! Heh, one of these days I think she is seriously going to hurt you...:smirk:[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...