Sephiroth Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 who is your favourite FF girl? my fave is definately Tifa....
Sida255 Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue][I]i pretty much like rinoa,selphie n yuna![I][/COLOR]
Guest firemac Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Is ay quistis because she has the best balanced sexual features, like boobs and butt, tifa only has the boobs, Aeris has the butt, Yuffie is too young, Rinoa I'm just in love with hehe( I guess she would tie with Quistis) Dagger has nice butt and she's cute, Beatrix has nice boobs(you can see how nice they are when you beat FF9), Selphie she has nice boobs, she's cute, and ner butt is good, she would be runner up, personality wise, Rinoa wins no matter what:D
Kuja Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]what about doctor ross? im sorry she is HOT... and i cant spell her first name or i would have edited the poll lol... and i mean the girl from the FF movie for all you who dont know[/font][/color][/size]
Sida255 Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B]Is ay quistis because she has the best balanced sexual features, like boobs and butt, tifa only has the boobs, Aeris has the butt, Yuffie is too young, Rinoa I'm just in love with hehe( I guess she would tie with Quistis) Dagger has nice butt and she's cute, Beatrix has nice boobs(you can see how nice they are when you beat FF9), Selphie she has nice boobs, she's cute, and ner butt is good, she would be runner up, personality wise, Rinoa wins no matter what:D [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue][I]those stuff u just said makes me sick![/I][/COLOR]
Flash Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 I feel sorry for all you poor people who didn't vote for Yuffie. You obviously have not yet seen the bright, warm light of Yuffie in the darkness that is Final Fantasy 7.. :)
Guest Tyco Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Aries helped me beat the first disk , I cant remember how many times she saved my butt^^ But its to bad she dies on the first disk.
Dragonballzman Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Well, I have only been on FF9, so I will have to say Dagger/Garnet
RicoTranzrig Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Like I said in the old boards. "That Japanese/German Mix makes her fine"
Dragonballzman Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 Someone else has to like Garnet! Shes kool! Especially when shes angry! Ryoko (Garnet): Steiner, thats enough! :mad: Cinna: He's getting scolded :D Marcus: How embarrasing :D
Sephiroth Posted August 17, 2001 Author Posted August 17, 2001 someone voted for quina, I'm starting to get worried now....
Fish Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]someone voted for quina, I'm starting to get worried now.... [/B][/QUOTE] i did... i have no comment at this time
Kuja Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]even worse... 2 people did... im half tempted to change their votes to rinoa or something... at least we KNOW she is female[/font][/color][/size]
Fish Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]even worse... 2 people did... im half tempted to change their votes to rinoa or something... at least we KNOW she is female[/font][/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] i voted for quina and you not changing my opion haha muhahahahaha cough
Guest firemac Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sida255 [/i] [B] [COLOR=royalblue][I]those stuff u just said makes me sick![/I][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] I'm sorry:( :( :( :( :( :( :(
RicoTranzrig Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 How bout the new FF10 characters? I heard Rikku is pretty fine!
Fish Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]How bout the new FF10 characters? I heard Rikku is pretty fine! [/B][/QUOTE] quina is better still lol
RicoTranzrig Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 LOL! But here's someone from FFX... [IMG]http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff10/art/ffxart_32.jpg[/IMG]
Sephiroth Posted August 17, 2001 Author Posted August 17, 2001 she looks pretty, but not as pretty as my tifa....
Treble Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 Yeah hot but not as hot as Tifa. Tifa's the best.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now