Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Fave FF Girl?  

32 members have voted

  1. 1. Fave FF Girl?

    • Aeris
      5
    • Tifa
      9
    • Yuffie
      1
    • Rinoa
      3
    • Selphie
      3
    • Quistis
      4
    • Dagger
      4
    • Quina??? yall must be drunk... quina isnt event for sure a chick--kuja
      3


Recommended Posts

Guest firemac
Posted
Is ay quistis because she has the best balanced sexual features, like boobs and butt, tifa only has the boobs, Aeris has the butt, Yuffie is too young, Rinoa I'm just in love with hehe( I guess she would tie with Quistis) Dagger has nice butt and she's cute, Beatrix has nice boobs(you can see how nice they are when you beat FF9), Selphie she has nice boobs, she's cute, and ner butt is good, she would be runner up, personality wise, Rinoa wins no matter what:D
Posted
[size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]what about doctor ross? im sorry she is HOT... and i cant spell her first name or i would have edited the poll lol... and i mean the girl from the FF movie for all you who dont know[/font][/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]Is ay quistis because she has the best balanced sexual features, like boobs and butt, tifa only has the boobs, Aeris has the butt, Yuffie is too young, Rinoa I'm just in love with hehe( I guess she would tie with Quistis) Dagger has nice butt and she's cute, Beatrix has nice boobs(you can see how nice they are when you beat FF9), Selphie she has nice boobs, she's cute, and ner butt is good, she would be runner up, personality wise, Rinoa wins no matter what:D [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue][I]those stuff u just said makes me sick![/I][/COLOR]
Posted
I feel sorry for all you poor people who didn't vote for Yuffie. You obviously have not yet seen the bright, warm light of Yuffie in the darkness that is Final Fantasy 7.. :)
Posted
Aries helped me beat the first disk , I cant remember how many times she saved my butt^^ But its to bad she dies on the first disk.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]someone voted for quina, I'm starting to get worried now.... [/B][/QUOTE]

i did... i have no comment at this time
Posted
[size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]even worse... 2 people did... im half tempted to change their votes to rinoa or something... at least we KNOW she is female[/font][/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]even worse... 2 people did... im half tempted to change their votes to rinoa or something... at least we KNOW she is female[/font][/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

i voted for quina and you not changing my opion haha muhahahahaha cough
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sida255 [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=royalblue][I]those stuff u just said makes me sick![/I][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
I'm sorry:( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]How bout the new FF10 characters? I heard Rikku is pretty fine! [/B][/QUOTE]

quina is better still lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...