Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I already told you what I thought but I suppose I will write it here! That is a very good idea you had! I like it a lot! And thank you very much for adding me to it!!! :)

Love, Kaola
Posted
[color=skyblue][font=times new roman]Thats nice logan...The animation was done good and I like all the avs of are OB members... :p [/color][/font]
Posted
Hey, I'm in a banner! :D

It's very luvly, Logan! Yes, that's the best word I could find for it, luvly. ;) Sweet and cuddly, and luvly.

Thanks for the acknowledgement, buddy! :)
Posted
I like it Logan, very imaginitive... ^_^
looks through avatar's *sniff, sniff*, I no have no friends... *runs off to corner...* ^_~
heh. j/k. Great banner. ^_^
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Hey thats really awsome!The animation is good too! ^^ I'm not in it though..-_-;; Oh well.

Thats a really great idea!

-Kitty[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Posted
[font=calvin and hobbes][size=5]I like that, all your friends avatars are jumbled together.I like the text you used for it to, how it fades into the next words.[/size][/font]
Posted
I like how you have a collage of your friends' avatars and the message going along with it, that's very sweet/cute. I completely agree with it and it's such a nice idea!
Posted
I love the fading text. Great job. I think the way that you put all those avatars there was a nice idea. I give it a 9/10 Keep up the good work.
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]I'm in it! *points to bottom right*

lol, very well done! I love it, especially the fact that I'm in it! *snickers* lol, but really, I love it. Great job! 10/10

-Lan[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]Wow! ^^
I like it alot! It's pretty original. I don't think I've seen someone else make a banner like that before... And since you actually spent the time digging up our avis and putting them all there.

*huggles ya* ^ .^[/color] [/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...