Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Un-Official Otaku Boards Art Championships Sign-ups!


Recommended Posts

Guest XBebop
Posted
Hey people! This tournament is sponsored by..wait, we forgot to get sponsors! anywho..This tournament will be organized by yours truely ( AKA: ME! ). But the rules won't be posted until the first round of each competition. ok, here are the sign up sheets.

We need at least 4 people for each kind of art.

3D Graphics:
1.
2.
3.
4.

2D Graphics:
1.Subversive
2.kaisuke
3.
4.

Drawings/Manga/Anime ( what else can u call it? )
1.WW2
2.Chris
3.klinanime1
4.maladjusted
5.juna
6.Ninja-Magus
7.Narius
8.

Poetry:
1.ShadO MagE
2.Chris
3.juna
4.

Short Stories:
1.klinanime1
2.
3.
4.

Sprites:
1.
2.
3.
4.

Last but not least...

Overall: ( will be done after the torunament is over )


Now, for the second part of this post.. Judges!

we only need around 6 judges

we need 2 that can judge everything well.
2 for the literature
and 2 for Graphics & Drawing

Art Judges:
1.XBebop
2.Semjaza Azazel

Literature:
3.terra
4.JJRiddler

Everything:
5.Kaola Su
6.K.K.C.
7.Dayday
Posted
Heh. Figures something like this would come along. I am supposed to get an actual official art contest going at some point in time, but no one has really talked with me about it since it was first decided upon. It worked very similiarly to this... no writing though.

I'm willing to sign up for judging on the art side of things, if that's alright with you.

Edit - By the way, I do NOT give number ratings. I write out why or why I don't like something. If you want number ratings, then count me out. That's my only condition lol.
Guest XBebop
Posted
Ok, you're in as a judge. I don't give out # ratings either, i'll just say who's i like the best.
Posted
Ok, sign me up for the Manga/Anime drawing. That is if it's ok with you.:D

I just hope mystical doesn't show up.:nervous:
Guest XBebop
Posted
ok, 7 judges now. Thanks WW2 for being the first person to go into drawing and stuff!
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]heh, this sounds fun. i'll join the drawing part, and if i can do two, sign me up for poetry as well. i wish all of you the best of luck.[/b][/color]

[color=silver]i hope ginny doesn't join . . . .[/color]
Posted
I would love to judge literature ... but you probably don't know me very well since I'm so new. But I'm an English major in college :D (just trying to convince you to let me judge!). Of course it's your decision.

Somehow this seems RPG-ish ...
Posted
[size=1] Meh..I know this is past the limit but can I join the anime/manga thing? PLEASE?

O_o I hope mystikal doesn't come... *shivers* :p Someone I'm worried about has already entered! Well, I hope I'm allowed to enter.[/size]
Guest XBebop
Posted
Hey, you're all entered! Thanks for entering and tell people in othe forums that never come to this one to sign up! ( for poetry get someone like Day Day ).

Also, we need some spriters to enter!
Guest dayday
Posted
Okay, sign me up for poetry. I need something else to do anyways.
Posted
Hurmmm, k, let's see, if I can have two also, I would like drawing and poetry. If just one, stick me in the last drawing spot, if someone beat me to it, then to the poetry section I go. Heh, *whew*
Guest dayday
Posted
Oh, and let's see. Put me down for short stories too. It's been a while since I wrote one and I need to brush up.
Posted
[size=1] So, as in the anime art, can it be fanart or does it have to be original? Rather, can I copy an official picture and enter it for the contest instead of making up new stuff?[/size]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]also, does it have to be anime or can it be realism or cartoonism? either way, i don't mind. i just think i have a better chance at this if it includes realism.[/b][/color]
Guest XBebop
Posted
it can be any type of drawing, comic, cartoony, original, copied ( as long as you don't trace the pic ).
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]i just realised i'm leaving for the beach monday and won't get back till thursday. so can i post my pics early, or do i have to drop out of the compatition? if i can post them early can you give me the rules and number of pics i will nedd overall? either way you deside will be fine with me.[/b][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...