OtakuBoards

Mature audience only

Guest Voodookanaka

Guest Voodookanaka
I drew this while bored at college, Im putting a PG 13 on it so no minors are allowed to view it or those sensitive to violence or those who are wimps, lol.
well thats the legal mumbo jumbo out of the way, lets see if I can get this attach thing to work.

The pic's fine the way it is. Seph and Cloud are enemies so it's perfect the way it is. He has no reason to lop off yuffies har or Cait Sith's head.

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG W/ YUFFIE!!!!!!! i mean she is probably get a better figure than the other 2 girls... and she is spunky... tifa is all business... including some black market ones :angel:, where as my yuffie is very nicely figured and her town is full of relatives... so u know it not like that... w/ all the moral codes they have there... but yuffie is awesome!!!!!!!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Guest Voodookanaka
Ok, Ive figured out how to draw sephiroth pretty well now, (clouds still ard, cant draw him to save my life) seeing as very few ppl like cait sith I think ill do him cuting him to shreds (I would do yuffie but...well if u know what I mean...'I would' ..um yeh

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]Ok, Ive figured out how to draw sephiroth pretty well now, (clouds still ard, cant draw him to save my life) seeing as very few ppl like cait sith I think ill do him cuting him to shreds (I would do yuffie but...well if u know what I mean...'I would' ..um yeh [/B][/QUOTE]

ok, cool, looking forward to your next pic, as always....

when do you think it will be up....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]well, its a cool pic, but it would have been sooooo much better if the head was replaced by someone like cai sith or yuffie's head.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I despise you... :p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud_Strife [/i]
[B]I like it, and when ppl say Yuffie should be there...I AGREE![/B][/QUOTE]

You too... :p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B]WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG W/ YUFFIE!!!!!!! i mean she is probably get a better figure than the other 2 girls... and she is spunky... tifa is all business... including some black market ones , where as my yuffie is very nicely figured and her town is full of relatives... so u know it not like that... w/ all the moral codes they have there... but yuffie is awesome!!!!!!!!
[/B][/QUOTE]

FINALLY! Someone with some SENSE!! Yuffie ownz j00... o.O;; w00t! :smirk:

Good pic I must admit.Cloud's outlining is perfect.But Sephiroths head shudn't be there........................................
Well i know you guys were expectin me to say who to replace it with,but I dunno.
I love all he characters.

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]took out all those periods they messed up my screen[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

what is it with everyone i mean sure yuffie can be kinda funnie sometimes but i mean come on what is she 16 man tifa is what like 22 and she is by far the better looking of the two, tifa that is :D , don't get me wrong you wouldn't turn down anyone that looked that good, man you'd have to be insane, oh and eh that pic is pretty cool, but i'd love to see heidiggers head there:devil: :laugh:

Yeah Sephiroth's right.
But I mean,Yuffie was 16 in the game ,compared to everyone else although Nanaki's real age is closeer to that than the rest.Yuffie's the youngest.And sure,ninja's are really cool and all but all she does is run around stealin everyone's materia and expects Cloud to love her for that.
But I do like Yuffie but only towards the end of the game.
Oh yeah,for an answer to Shadow Gohan's post:-
(Shadow Gohan's hasn't got the game and has only played the bit where you're in the 2nd reactor ,u meet President Shinra,fall down to the chuch etc .etc.)
Shadow Gohan Cait Sith is a little cat person who rides around on the back of a massive mog who he magically reanimated him self.He uses his megaphone to shout out orders ,like attacking and that,and the big mog charges and uses his big fluffy arms to squash people.Quite funny when you see the way both of 'em attack.So Cait Sith is actually the cat with the megaphone.
Ok there's his description.