Guest firemac Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B] [color=indigo]It's my work :) Some of you are way off hehe...I hope we can show some more later, prior to launch.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] James you have to tell me if I am close or way way way off
Guest firemac Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 AH I see that's the otaku sign not the otaku board sign
Raquel Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 i think.......no...nevermind great work james!!:D
Sephiroth Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 you guys aren't too good at guessing are you....
Fish Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]you guys aren't too good at guessing are you.... [/B][/QUOTE] i'm surely not lol
Guest firemac Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]you guys aren't too good at guessing are you.... [/B][/QUOTE] I'm very gooda t it, ask James, I guesse extremely well on aim;)
Renee Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [COLOR=purple]I haven't the slightest... [/COLOR] :confused:
James Posted August 17, 2001 Author Posted August 17, 2001 [color=indigo]Some of you are getting close while some are way off. I'll show a few hints here and there to keep interest going ;)[/color]
Fish Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 i know its earth and comets are gonna land and blow it up!!!
Matt.D Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [color=teal] I have a strange feeling it has zomething to do with images....[/color]
Guest firemac Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i] [B][color=teal] I have a strange feeling it has zomething to do with images....[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Nope think gaming, and *shuts up*
Desert Shadow Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [b]Hey, thats one nice banner! On the far right you can see like part of the logo of the PS2. I have a PS2 and that looks familar. The other logo doesn't. Mebbe thats a gamecube? Beats me. I think that TheOtaku.com or the gaming part will get a Sony section of sorts. Nifty idea to do that banner deal :) I bet i'm way off though on my guessing. :) I derno what James' AIM name is...?[/b]
Defcon5 Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 I know what it is. Adam is my next door nieghbor and he told me what it was.
James Posted August 17, 2001 Author Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pretty Sammy [/i] [B]next door neighbor? woah! :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]Yeahh...and I'm married to Safer. lol[/color]
Sephiroth Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B] [color=indigo]Yeahh...and I'm married to Safer. lol[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] you are? well, that would explain a few things....
James Posted August 17, 2001 Author Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] you are? well, that would explain a few things.... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]Yeah, like the fact that I'm the only user with purple text...and my fascination with that purple tellytubby. lol Tellytubby Quote: [i]"Hurt everyone *giggle*"[/i] Ahh, gotta love them 'tubbies.[/color]
Sara Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] you are? well, that would explain a few things.... [/B][/QUOTE] Ye gods, that's funny....
Spike Spiegel Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 Would that be the new portion of theOtaku that deals with gaming?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now