Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Which one?  

18 members have voted

  1. 1. Which one?

    • Version 6
      2
    • Industrial
      7
    • Liquid
      9


Recommended Posts

Posted
I have mine set to Industrial right now!



Liquid [IMG]http://vgi.cubenexus.com/otaku/liquid.JPG[/IMG]

Version 6
[IMG]http://vgi.cubenexus.com/otaku/version6.JPG[/IMG]

Which one do you have?

EDIT: I'll post indsutrial once someone posts so I wont hafta double post!
Posted
I stick with Industrial, but I also like Version 6 a lot. I used the latter for a bit, then switched to the former.... havent switched since, I'd have to agree with Vegitto that I find it easier to navigate for some reason.
Posted
I use Liquid.. I used to use standard OtakuBoard with the girl in yellow, but she depressed me for some reason.. ^_^ Liquid girl is much happier.

Industrial seems a little too.. Formal for my liking.
Posted
[color=b60039]I use liquid as well. She seems..happy! And industrial seemed harder to manuver. I may try it out someday, for like...a day.

Agh i'm repeating myself again..[/color]
Posted
[color=darkblue]
I use to use Vesion 6, but now i use Liquid. Liquid is bright and more..."refreshing" I dunno, i just like it a lot
[/color]
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]I'm currently using Liquid. ^^
I like it alot, because it's really bright, but still kinda Metallic. Especially since there's alot of white, and itty bits of silver, and some baby blue.

I love the other skins too, especially the banners. But they're both a itty bit too dark for me, so I guess I'll be sticking to Liquid for a while. ( At least, until V7 comes around. ^^; )[/color] [/size]
Posted
I also have mine set to Liquid.

I don't know why, but I find it the best of the three. Maybe its the cool blue/gray color scheme, or the happy blue liquid girl in the OB banner.
:D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by .hack//IZUAL [/i]
[B]So does anyone know who the girl is in Version 6? [/B][/QUOTE]

I believe she's from a PC game called "Magna Carta, The Phantom of Avalanche." Unfortunately, The game hasn't been released outside Korea.

Here is the official site: [url]http://www.magnacarta.co.kr/[/url]

(I hope this post isn't spam :( )

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...