Izzy Posted July 21, 2003 Posted July 21, 2003 I have mine set to Industrial right now! Liquid [IMG]http://vgi.cubenexus.com/otaku/liquid.JPG[/IMG] Version 6 [IMG]http://vgi.cubenexus.com/otaku/version6.JPG[/IMG] Which one do you have? EDIT: I'll post indsutrial once someone posts so I wont hafta double post!
Harry Posted July 21, 2003 Posted July 21, 2003 How can you stand the taskbar at the top of the screen?
Xai Posted July 21, 2003 Posted July 21, 2003 I use industrial. I like the look of the Otaku boards banner at the top and the light color scheme.
Vegitto4 Posted July 21, 2003 Posted July 21, 2003 Industrial Suits me better. I switch to liquid sometimes, but i generally keep industrial out. I find it easier to navigate for some reason.
Izzy Posted July 21, 2003 Author Posted July 21, 2003 I changed it back to Otaku 6, I like the picture of the girl, who is that girl?
juna Posted July 21, 2003 Posted July 21, 2003 I stick with Industrial, but I also like Version 6 a lot. I used the latter for a bit, then switched to the former.... havent switched since, I'd have to agree with Vegitto that I find it easier to navigate for some reason.
OtakuSennen Posted July 22, 2003 Posted July 22, 2003 I use Liquid.. I used to use standard OtakuBoard with the girl in yellow, but she depressed me for some reason.. ^_^ Liquid girl is much happier. Industrial seems a little too.. Formal for my liking.
Terpischore Posted July 22, 2003 Posted July 22, 2003 [color=b60039]I use liquid as well. She seems..happy! And industrial seemed harder to manuver. I may try it out someday, for like...a day. Agh i'm repeating myself again..[/color]
Dragon Warrior Posted July 22, 2003 Posted July 22, 2003 I use Version 6. I didn't know there were others O.o That just shows how obserbive I am XD I think I may change it, though, now that I know of these others. Industrial looks shibby.
Shippo Posted July 22, 2003 Posted July 22, 2003 [color=darkblue] I use to use Vesion 6, but now i use Liquid. Liquid is bright and more..."refreshing" I dunno, i just like it a lot [/color]
Juu Posted July 22, 2003 Posted July 22, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]I'm currently using Liquid. ^^ I like it alot, because it's really bright, but still kinda Metallic. Especially since there's alot of white, and itty bits of silver, and some baby blue. I love the other skins too, especially the banners. But they're both a itty bit too dark for me, so I guess I'll be sticking to Liquid for a while. ( At least, until V7 comes around. ^^; )[/color] [/size]
WW2 Posted July 22, 2003 Posted July 22, 2003 I also have mine set to Liquid. I don't know why, but I find it the best of the three. Maybe its the cool blue/gray color scheme, or the happy blue liquid girl in the OB banner. :D
amibasuki Posted July 22, 2003 Posted July 22, 2003 [FONT=arial]I use industrial. I just like the way it looks more than the other skins for some reason. plus it fits my avatar better ^_^.[/FONT]
Izzy Posted July 22, 2003 Author Posted July 22, 2003 So does anyone know who the girl is in Version 6?
Delian Posted July 22, 2003 Posted July 22, 2003 I much prefer Version 6. I tried the other 2, but the colours just aren't right. I like the dark colours in Version 6
Xai Posted July 22, 2003 Posted July 22, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by .hack//IZUAL [/i] [B]So does anyone know who the girl is in Version 6? [/B][/QUOTE] I believe she's from a PC game called "Magna Carta, The Phantom of Avalanche." Unfortunately, The game hasn't been released outside Korea. Here is the official site: [url]http://www.magnacarta.co.kr/[/url] (I hope this post isn't spam :( )
Spikey Posted July 22, 2003 Posted July 22, 2003 Well I currently have mine set to Industrial Otaku. I like it. It looks very cool. I sometimes have it on Liquid OB.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now