Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
cars... the one thing i'll always like. ive talked to some people about cars (because i have no life outside my house) and the one thing that they all had in common was that they had a dream car, so i figure everyone does. mine is a 1977 350 smalblock corvette with a supercharged engine, 13" spoiler, t- top and painted black with silver flames and chrome rims with a black leather interior. i also want a silver 2002 lamborghini diablo with a black leather interior.

so whats your dream car(s)?
Posted
The O Lounge. Gotta love it.

My dream car is a Hearse. It would have blood red interior leather and coloring. The rims would be solid and completely black. Black tires. Straight headers down to the sides of the hearse. In the back there would be a completely black coffin. Around the coffin would be makeshift bleached bones. When the car started the coffin would open to reveal one 20" custom made subwoofer. There would be purple moodlighting around the coffin and under the car.

*sits back*

That was fun.
Posted
A lamborghini Diablo.. :devil: Its been my dream car since I was 5. I collected hotwheel lamborghinis, back then. Those cars are so hot
Posted
Hmm..Lamborghini's are illigal in the us. (provided that's where you live) Nice try though..

My dream..i got 2

1) Dodge Viper GTS-R painted black with red racing stripes, 5" spoiler, Turbo #4, Twiple Plate Clutch, etc. The works.

2) Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak Edition, painted jet black with the spoiler blood red, and 'Air Force 1' written on both sides in silver. Let the cops give me a ticket all they want....
Posted
[COLOR=red][SIZE=1]

I believe that Lamborghini's are too fast to be driven in the US. Might be just me, though -.- I forget.

But, my favorite car is the Lamborghini Diablo VT 6.0 (Silver)

Those cars are sweet. Thats all I have to say ^^

Thats Me.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
Yes, the Lamborghini Diablo 6L was banned because a dude in england put on breaks and the car spun and berrel rolled. Don't know when. But it happened. Since then it's been banend ni the US. Buy it in Mexico and blast through the bowrders if you want one, though. Can't no car stop it. [spoiler]except the Wiegert Vector Turbo and the Escudo and the Viper[/spoiler] heheh
Posted
The Lamborghini Diablo can be made street legal in the US through a series of power damaging modifications. New engine, injection system, exaust, etc...

Same with the Skylines.
Posted
I get my dream car, when my brother leaves for college...I get a Jeep... navy blue, hard top, cd player, removable top, removable doors...heeheehee! How cool, one more year that's it! Yeah for me...
Guest Fly-T
Posted
I want a Lamborghini Diablo myself.....
And a Dodge Viper GTS-R
Maybe ONe of those McLaren F1's
Posted
Oh man, I love racing cars. I don't do it in real life, but in games, it's dead fun. But if I did in real life, I'd be blastin' away with a Porsche 911. I use it in games and it's a pretty sweet car. That or a mustang '69. YEAH, BABY!

So, my question for you peeps out there is what car would you race in real life?
Posted
A skyline. I really want a Skyline. And they aren't illegal in the US, they just aren't made here. You have to have them imported from Japan. You have to do some conversions I believe, but I know they aren't illegal as long as you do those special conversions.

As far as Lamborgini's are concerned, perhaps the Diablo is banned, but you can still have them, just not drive them.

I've always wanted a Mitsubishi 3000GT/Dodge Stealth, and I now have one :) And I plan to do alot to it. I would still prefer a Skyline though. I also like Supras. I like the Chevy S-10 Extremes. My dad practically ownes one of them, except he has the GMC Sanoma, and not the High Output 4.3.... He could get it though, but he doesn't. Anything else would be a plus. I owuldn't mind a Saleen either. Those are hot as $hit.

If I wint he lotto I'm buying severak cars right off the bat:

BMW Z-4
1999 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4
Nissan Skyline
Chevy Extreme
An Audi... I dunno which one, but I want one.
Chevy Camaro Z-28 or the RS. I'll take either or.
A Newer Pontiac TransAm
Ford Saleen Mustang
A Corvette. I dunno what year though. Do the new ones still run a 5.7?
Honda S2000

Anyway yeah, thats what I want. Of course probably about 3 of those will ever come into being.
Posted
The car of my dreams is and always will be the Ford gt-40, that thing is gods gift to man kind....as soon as that car hit the track when they first used it, it left the others for dead.
Posted
I don't want a customised car, I want a 427 Holden Monaro. Preferably with a CV8 motor. I'd park one of them in my garage any day.
Posted
like tn, i made a list of cars id get if i won the lotto:

'63 vette
bmw z8
shelby cobra
ferarri enzo
426 hemi charger and cuda
audi tt
nissan 350z
military hummer
jeep sj5
'73 firebird

the list goes on and on...
Guest Seth_Aechi
Posted
My dream car?

White Mazda RX-7 with silver racing stripes, big fins, cool side skirts, and various other pimpiment. Just like the one I had on Tokyo Extreme Racer 0.
Guest TriGunMaSta68
Posted
Im old school, my dream car? The 1961 Impala Super Sport.The 1955 Chevolet Bel-Air two door hard top would be a nice addition to the '61. Oh and the 1967 Shelby GT 500.OH DONT FORGET THE SKY BLUE RABBIT! LOL THAT THING COST LESS THAN A TOOTHPICK, AND COULDNT GO MUCH FARTHER THAN YOU COULD THROW A HIPPO!!!
Posted
hey, got another one: instead of the '61 impala, go for the '58 with leather seats, white stripped tires, painted black with chrome rims and fenders and big fins.
Posted
Call me Old fashioned but i would love to have a T-Bird don't ask why ... eathier that or one of jesse jame's custom made motorcylces that would be sweet!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...