Jump to content
OtakuBoards

The Championships Begin! Drawing!


Recommended Posts

Posted
Well.... it seems I can't use the edit feature, so here is my 2nd entry. First entry is on the 1st page.

[img]http://www.angelfire.com/comics/gedden/Magus_Sunset_copy.jpg[/img]
[url]http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/anime/Magus_in_the_Sunset.jpg[/url]
Posted
You cannot enter pictures if you did not sign up, and I believe the sign ups have ended... at least over a week ago. Sorry to burst your bubble. But if you DID sign up, have fun ;)!
Guest Chris
Posted
[url]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=380087[/url]
[url]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=375975[/url]

[color=#707875][b]i chost these because they are fairly resent. most of these drawings (all of them really) are very good, and i'm glad to have such a hard compatition. also, nest time i think ccging should be in it's own catagory. it's not really the same thing as hand-drawing. heh, whatever.[/b][/color]
Posted
[b]Rhys[/b] Yeah I have seen that one. I like it a lot too. The eyes are quite scary to me but they look good nonetheless! Great job!

[b]Ninja[/b]Wow! That is all I can say. An excellent piece of work again by you! The colors are magnificent!

[b]Chris[/b] The 1st one in your latest post: It is very good! I like how the red is the only thing colored. Where are his pupils, is it supposed to be like that? But cool. Also the only that I see that is wrong is that he needs a hairline, but like I said, it was very good. 2nd: Wow, that is very good Chris! I like the way his lips look, very realistic. All I have to say is that I think the knuckles on the main hand showing are a little weird b/c it looks like they aren't all one part kind of. I dunno if ya understand that much, but I hope so.

I do agree that cg-ing should have it's own category b/c it makes it harder for people who are not good at that or who can't do that to try and compete with them.

Love, Kaola
Posted
HAH! the last one finished his first entry. Fashionably late to the extreme.

[img]http://www.members.shaw.ca/Defect/e1.jpg[/img]

[url]http://www.members.shaw.ca/Defect/e1.jpg[/url]
Posted
Well I was too lazy to make a good 3rd entry pic, so I decided to post an old one.

But hey, this one is in color!!!:D

I did this pic for Animerica Magazine. I believe the theme they wanted was Snowball Fighting.
Posted
aaaaand, entry #2....I'm on a roll -_-;

[img]http://www.members.shaw.ca/Defect/shiroi-scetch.jpg[/img]

[url]http://www.members.shaw.ca/Defect/shiroi-scetch.jpg[/url]
Posted
You saw my 2 previous images, but I just put them all together. Here are my 3 entries. Enjoy ;)!

Image 1 -
[img]http://www.angelfire.com/comics/gedden/Feing_copy.jpg[/img]
[url]http://www.angelfire.com/comics/gedden/Feing_copy.jpg[/url]

Image 2 -
[img]http://www.angelfire.com/comics/gedden/Magus_Sunset_copy.jpg[/img]
[url]http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/anime/Magus_in_the_Sunset.jpg[/url]

Image 3 -
[img]http://www.angelfire.com/comics/gedden/Den_Blast.jpg[/img]
[url]http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/anime/Den_Blast.jpg[/url]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Wow this got a looooong ways back.


anywhoo finally got my last drawing up, it isn't complete I haven't had a lot of time on my hands but its about the best I can get done for now. More my style rather than Anime style but it should suffice, enjoy.

[img]http://www.members.shaw.ca/Defect/drakos.jpg[/img]
[url]http://www.members.shaw.ca/Defect/drakos.jpg[/url]
Posted
[color=teal]*Spam deleted from thread. It was almost an entire page, and I do not want to see any more in the future. If you are going to post, please have a question that you have put a lot of thought into, post your drawings, or judge drawings. If this contest is to continue, the last thing it needs is more spam, or else the topic will be closed. Thank you.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by klinanime1 [/i]
[B]ditto the above... wait... there was a judge who mentioned August 12th as a special date... yeah, something he/she was gonna do. [/B][/QUOTE]
They said that they would be judging the drawings for the final time and choosing a winner, if I'm not mistaken. However, the drawings were supposed to all be in by the 10th, but seeing as the judging is going to be at least a day late, I don't see why Narius can't post his last drawing. It does seem that this contest has gone forgotten, hmm..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...