• android 17
    • android 18
    • android 19
    • android 20 (dr. gero)
    • super A 17
    • Red Ribbon androids
    • Brolly? aint he a android???
    • Other

17, I still dont see how cell can be classified as an android. He is a living organism. Machines (androids) are built. Cell was basically s small cell that just multiplied numorous times and was fused with cells from all the others. But I guess they can call him whatever they want since its there show.

There are 21 Android essentially.... 1-21....

You only see some of them throughout the DragonBall series and Movies...

Android 8: who is called Hachan or Hatchan depending on how you say it... Android from DB... Part of the Red Ribbon army of Androids who befriended Gokou (grey guy, kinda looked like Frankenstein's monster)
Android 13: Super Android from Movie..... 7? yeah (He was the human like one but then he became a Super Android and turned blue and looked like Blanka from Street Fighter).... killed by Gokou
Android 14: Another Android from Movie 7 (he was the short purple guy witht he green hat)... killed by Vegita
Android 15: Yet another from Movie 7 (the bulky grey masuclin looking guy)... killed by Trunks
Android 16: Android from DBZ (Green, all robot, liked nature and was peaceful but strong)... killed by Cell... comes back to fuse with Artificial 17 in GT to form Super 17
Android 17: Android from DBZ (Part Human, Black hair, red scarf, arrogant little shi? excuse the langauge)... absorbed by Cell
Android 18: Android from DBZ (Part Human, blond hair, marries Kururin, has daughter Marron, beauty and strength)... absorbed by Cell, regugitated, thought to have been killed by Super 17 in GT but isn't...
Android 19: Android from DBZ (White fat clown looking dude... all robot... he sucks)... killed by Vegita
Android 20: Dr. Gero in his Android self... (old guy).... Killed by 17
Android 21: Cell (even though he isn't an android per-say, he still counts... you all should know about Cell)... killed by Gohan

You may see a few more of the regular ones in DB when Gokou goes into the Red Ribbon Army HQ, but they play such little significant roles they aren't worth mentioning....

And ofcourse Artificial 17 who fuses with Dead 17 to form Super 17 who gives Gokou bits of problems in DBGT

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]
Android 13: Super Android from Movie..... 7? yeah (He was the human like one but then he became a Super Android and turned blue and looked like Blanka from Street Fighter).... killed by Gokou
[/B][/QUOTE]

lol, I should watch the movies, I gotta see the resemblance between him and blanka....