Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Okay yeah I am a little tired of making post after post of my work so I will just post it all here instead.

Here is my latest one. It is Chii from Chobits. What do you think about the single color look? Is it okay or is it just too plain? I like it but I am just a little worried it is not enough since it is mostly green. It is made for someone on the banner request forum but I wanted to show it off here also. That way I can get ratings and tips.

Love, Kaola
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Flips in to do list
[I]Steal Tare panda avatar and wait for Ohkami's brithday[/I]
[I]Start to read Chobits because of that girl....[/I]*thinks of name*....[I]Chii[/I]

It's nice,I like how Chii is wearing something green and the background is green,and the pose...and the fading face....and how it is better then anything I can do....ok I give it a 10.
Posted
[FONT=arial]Very nice job. I would have to give it a 9/10, 1 problem is I don't see any text, and it is kind of plain, but the picture is smooth, and I love how you did the background.

Maybe you could put the chobits background her face like a fading type thing. That would look really good.[/font]
Posted
[color=orangered][font=times new roman]Heh well I love it except no text... :p

Not enough people use green so I like that you used that color so much in the banner...And the pic you used looks nice...Just needs some text :D [/color][/font]
Posted
Okay the reason why there was no text b/c she never specified if she wanted text, but once she did I added it to it. Here it is!

Love, Kaola
Posted
Hey that last one is cool, Though I have no clue who it is ^_^ It was kinda hard for me to see the to P's though.. Maybe im just stupid :p
Posted
Yeah I am not sure who she is either...she looks like she was drawn by H. Miyazaki (creator of Spirited Away) b/c she has those little red circle cheeks! Well he is one for Stuart that I made yesterday!

Love, Kaola
Posted
The third banner is good and all, but I don't like the background. I don't think it fits very well. Good job on everything else, though! You're good at making banners.
Posted
[color=orangered][font=times new roman]Wow I really like the tsukasa banner...The whole multi colored background thing looks real sharp :D [/color][/font]
Posted
Thank you everyone. I think the background on my 3rd one looks really good....hmmm, I was thinking of what would maje it look better but I want to keep the pink-look to it.

Well, here is another one that I made! What does anyone think?

Love, Kaola
Posted
Umm yes, I like the Tsukasa banner too, Hmm I feel like I have seen it before *Thinks* O yeah thats my banner ^_^ Wich is great by the way I like that one the most :)

The colors are what makes the qoute make sense ^_^
Posted
Oh wow, yeah it does look like the quote matches more with that! LOL and to think it was all by accedent!!

Well, here is another one for you all's pleasure! I hope ya like!
Posted
O I love the burned font, with the faded fire. I think thats what gives it, it's awsome look. It woulda been better off without that guys name in the bottom right corner I think. Great Job! ^_^
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaola Su [/i]
[B]Yeah I am not sure who she is either... [/B][/QUOTE]
I Think its Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew. It looks like her & she even has the cat ears....

Any way, I love your banners!!!they are all great!! i give them all 10/10. ^^ you should make some more Love Hina ones! (yay love hina!) lol.
Posted
Oh okay! Thanks Naru, I will check into that. And I will make some more Love Hina ones soon okay! :)

Well I just wanted to post this, it is the matching avatar to the girl I have in my banner (Ichigo). Do you like the cuts that I did?

Love, Kaola

[color=red]*EDIT: Okay Naru, I did some searching and it wasn't a character on Tokyo Mew Mew, so it isn't Ichigo. But I searched under the name that it was saved on my computer as which is "Komugi" and when I searched I found a ton of pictures of her but I can't figure out what anime she is from. So if anyone knows can you please let me know?[/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Well Kaola Su, you have outdone yourself again! I love the Chii banner sooo much! It is definately my favourite! But all of them are great ^__^

Good job!

-Kitten[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
An older Vash one that I made for my b/f for his site, but I don't care if anyone wants to use it here! I am in the making of a new one right now that I am planning on posting, but it is also for someone, but on OB....so don't take!! GRRRR...only playing, so what about this one?

Love, Kaola
Posted
HEHE Thanx Milly. Here is my newest which looks a lot better than that other Vash one. This one is made for DragonOfDestiny on the boards. Yesh, I know there is no text yet, I am waiting to see what they want on it so don't judge it by that!

Love, Kaola

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...