Guest firemac Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 I loved the one on Super Nintendo, will there ever be another one???????????????????????:confused: :confused: :confused:
James Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [color=indigo]There is already a pseudo-sequel to Super Mario RPG in the form of Paper Mario. If you don't already have it, I recommend it :)[/color]
Kuja Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]yea mario rpg was a 3d game on a 2d system... and paper mario was a 2d game on a 3d system... odd huh? put i want to play paper mario... sounds cool[/font][/color][/size]
Nerdsy Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 I looooove both games, they rock. But what I want to know, is are there any plans to bring back Mallow and Geno someday? They were the coolest characters!
RicoTranzrig Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 I hope so...they were really good characters. I think super mario rpg wasn't really 3d...a lot like the donkey kong country series, they used really high-quality sprites.
Matt.D Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [color=teal] Oh man, I love that game! I like the part with Culex in Monstro town. I love Geno too. He's my strogest character. Almost nothing effects him! The final boss is kinda hard put it basicaly dependz on how the battle plays out. Well, thatz enough ranting about Mario RPG 4 now.[/color]
Fish Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 i had max stats on all my guys and all the best equipment...
Treble Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Yeah if only we were able to reach higher levels it was pretty fast for me to reach the higest level.
Fish Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i] [B]Yeah if only we were able to reach higher levels it was pretty fast for me to reach the higest level. [/B][/QUOTE] me too
Guest firemac Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 I wasn't far int he game, well actually I was new to RPg's at the moment, so I didn't do well in the game, I only got as far as the Amex RAngers if that's what they were called.
RicoTranzrig Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 I really like the timing system on the attacks and some of the platform genre scenes....but I hated sharing FP(flower power? something like Mana...)
Matt.D Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]I really like the timing system on the attacks and some of the platform genre scenes....but I hated sharing FP(flower power? something like Mana...) [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal] Yah I ran out all the time. Sharing experience pts was cool tho.[/color]
Guest firemac Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i] [B][color=teal] Yah I ran out all the time. Sharing experience pts was cool tho.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] I totally forget how the game was:(
RicoTranzrig Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 Was that the last RPG square made for SNES? '96 I think..
Matt.D Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]Was that the last RPG square made for SNES? '96 I think.. [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal] Ya, it was....infact, I think Mario RPG [b]was[/b] the last super NES game....Well, at least it went out with style.:D[/color]
Guest firemac Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]Was that the last RPG square made for SNES? '96 I think.. [/B][/QUOTE] It was the last game before SNES was discontinued
RicoTranzrig Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 Cool...nice way to end it reign of power...successful. A while back I was reading ads and I saw a diffrent version of the SNES around 97-98...it wasn't SuperFamicom or anything like that...what was that all about?
RicoTranzrig Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 I think so...it just looked diffrent and I was wondering if the insides were diffrent too, or was it just another plan to make more profits...
Cecil Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE] Originally posted RicoTranzrig: I think so...it just looked diffrent and I was wondering if the insides were diffrent too, or was it just another plan to make more profits...[/QUOTE] It was just a remake of snes i was going to get one but i decided it was cheper to keep the old one which is still in perfect condition (too bad i cant say the same thing about the controllers) and buy a n64
Guest firemac Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 You know that's why Super MAriop Rpg is so hard to find nowadays, because that was around the time when SNES dicontinued
Guest firemac Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pretty Sammy [/i] [B]I do enjoy playing it. :) [/B][/QUOTE] I can't find the game!:eek:
Recommended Posts