Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Super MArio RPG??


Recommended Posts

Guest firemac
Posted
I loved the one on Super Nintendo, will there ever be another one???????????????????????:confused: :confused: :confused:
Posted
[color=indigo]There is already a pseudo-sequel to Super Mario RPG in the form of Paper Mario. If you don't already have it, I recommend it :)[/color]
Posted
[size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]yea mario rpg was a 3d game on a 2d system... and paper mario was a 2d game on a 3d system... odd huh?
put i want to play paper mario... sounds cool[/font][/color][/size]
Posted
I looooove both games, they rock. But what I want to know, is are there any plans to bring back Mallow and Geno someday? They were the coolest characters!
Posted
[color=teal] Oh man, I love that game! I like the part with Culex in Monstro town. I love Geno too. He's my strogest character. Almost nothing effects him! The final boss is kinda hard put it basicaly dependz on how the battle plays out. Well, thatz enough ranting about Mario RPG 4 now.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i]
[B]Yeah if only we were able to reach higher levels it was pretty fast for me to reach the higest level. [/B][/QUOTE]

me too
Guest firemac
Posted
I wasn't far int he game, well actually I was new to RPg's at the moment, so I didn't do well in the game, I only got as far as the Amex RAngers if that's what they were called.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]I really like the timing system on the attacks and some of the platform genre scenes....but I hated sharing FP(flower power? something like Mana...) [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal] Yah I ran out all the time. Sharing experience pts was cool tho.[/color]
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=teal] Yah I ran out all the time. Sharing experience pts was cool tho.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
I totally forget how the game was:(
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]Was that the last RPG square made for SNES? '96 I think.. [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal] Ya, it was....infact, I think Mario RPG [b]was[/b] the last super NES game....Well, at least it went out with style.:D[/color]
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]Was that the last RPG square made for SNES? '96 I think.. [/B][/QUOTE]
It was the last game before SNES was discontinued
Posted
Cool...nice way to end it reign of power...successful.


A while back I was reading ads and I saw a diffrent version of the SNES around 97-98...it wasn't SuperFamicom or anything like that...what was that all about?
Posted
[QUOTE] Originally posted RicoTranzrig:
I think so...it just looked diffrent and I was wondering if the insides were diffrent too, or was it just another plan to make more profits...[/QUOTE]

It was just a remake of snes i was going to get one but i decided it was cheper to keep the old one which is still in perfect condition (too bad i cant say the same thing about the controllers) and buy a n64
Guest firemac
Posted
You know that's why Super MAriop Rpg is so hard to find nowadays, because that was around the time when SNES dicontinued
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pretty Sammy [/i]
[B]I do enjoy playing it. :) [/B][/QUOTE]
I can't find the game!:eek:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...