Boo Posted July 27, 2003 Posted July 27, 2003 For my stuff this thing is really big, could be used as a WP and thats practically why I made it though. Its like 659x565 orso Oo;; oh well. left is pretty empty, good to put ur desktop items lol. [url]http://apoco.250free.com/15.png[/url] [size=1]*tries to check it with IMG tag*[/size] [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/15.png[/IMG]
Nomad Posted July 27, 2003 Posted July 27, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=3][font=arial]It sucks, big time. lol, just kidding. It's cool. I like the turqouise(?) swirlieness. Kinda makin me dizzy. Nice, I like it. I'ma steal it now, later. -Nomad[/font]][/size][/color]
KKC Posted July 27, 2003 Posted July 27, 2003 OOOooooo swirlyful 0_o I think its pretty good, better then anything I could ever do, but it just seems different from other graphics that i'v seen... hm... well, I dont know much about it, maybe someone else can answer for me ^^'
Corey Posted July 27, 2003 Posted July 27, 2003 Just out of curiosity, how did you get the little squigglies near the side of the funnel?
Boo Posted July 27, 2003 Author Posted July 27, 2003 >.> i didnt force nomad to post >.> Ehm yeah... I have no idea what word you're looking K.K.C lol. Glad you like it though. The thingies were about ehm... like ehm 9 effects before rays of some PSP effect lol. Kinda planned to get them go into the tunnel ^_^.
DarK DeatH Posted July 27, 2003 Posted July 27, 2003 That looks quite simple... I won't say I love it, because I'd be lying, but it is nice... Get some better colors though...
Kaola Su Posted July 27, 2003 Posted July 27, 2003 I really actually love it. It does seem simple to make if you know how to do it and all but I like it alot! *saves* Very awesome and I love the colors! Love, Kaola
Guest XBebop Posted July 27, 2003 Posted July 27, 2003 Looks simple, i've seen it thousands of times so i can't realy say i love it.
Boo Posted July 28, 2003 Author Posted July 28, 2003 DD: You dont like my colors? You dont like my colors?! Grrrr! *almost charges at you* Kaola Su now has a great sense of Art :p hehe. *hugs kaola* XBebob... Ok... explain it: how can you see MY graphic thousands of times without opening this thread or the site itself over and over? Oo;; Ehm and yeah... I know it looks pretty simple but it did take me some work... I first made a Fiery graphic and THEN i had this so... bleh ._.
Kaola Su Posted July 28, 2003 Posted July 28, 2003 Well, I really do like it alot! I just think the colors are wonderful b/c they are so bright and calming! Plus I luv blue! *hugs back* Love, Kaola
Boo Posted July 28, 2003 Author Posted July 28, 2003 Okay than Stuart; show me ;) Believe me, its harder than it looks -.-;;
Lord Prozen Posted July 28, 2003 Posted July 28, 2003 stuart is right. thats really easy to make. you just take a backround and use the wave thing and twirl.....anybody can make that if they know where the tools are.
Boo Posted July 29, 2003 Author Posted July 29, 2003 *looks at attachment* ....... -.- dont make a fool of me or ill spred toothpaste on your face while your sleeping -.- Well guy who has a lot of cells of other people which makes him berry powerbull, i didnt use a wave thingy ;P And you person still dont get it. this was the original: [url]http://apoco.250free.com/BG.png[/url] this is it now: [url]http://apoco.250free.com/15.png[/url] Trust me, it [b]is[/b] harder than it looks. Try getting it right like you want it is quite a job ^_^;; (no its not just turn it to blue, put a swirl in it and voila ~.~) *is very proad its being used as a desktop* =) I lube you aurora! =P [B]edit:[/b] *sees how many not usable smileys I use*... bleh.
Guest XBebop Posted July 29, 2003 Posted July 29, 2003 i've seen that style thousands of times..that's how i've seen it before, it gets very OLD
Braidless Baka Posted July 29, 2003 Posted July 29, 2003 [color=red][size=1]I had a play around with the "original" image you showed us... and I can't figure out how you did it... Though that's not saying much ^_^;; my graphics knowledge equals just shy of zero - But I like it, regardless of how hard it was to make ^_^ Nice one ^_^![/size][/color] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Perfect Cell [/i] [B]stuart is right. thats really easy to make. you just take a backround and use the wave thing and twirl.....anybody can make that if they know where the tools are. [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=red][i]Anyone[/i] can do [i]anything[/i] if they know how... O_o I can pass a university course in advanced quantum physics (and spell quantum ~_~) if I know how... So... that comment really doesn't bare much fruit... And it was a little derogeratory to boot O_o *shuts up and continues to be in awe of the swirlyness*[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now