DarK DeatH Posted July 31, 2003 Posted July 31, 2003 Here goes my newest Evangelion wallpaper. Check it out peepl.
Dark_Storm Posted July 31, 2003 Posted July 31, 2003 The is very cool but! *there is all ways a but* It should have asuka or rei there. But that is what I think any way!
DarK DeatH Posted July 31, 2003 Author Posted July 31, 2003 Why should it have Asuka or Rei there? ¬_¬ That doesn't make sense...
Arkadyz Posted July 31, 2003 Posted July 31, 2003 [color=orangered][font=times new roman]Heh very nice as always DD...Oh and ofcourse he would pick toji...Why? Because he pilots a BLACK eva :p As always I love the background effect and the text...I cant really make out if thats bardiel or unit 1 in the background... Anywayz nice as always...A good DD wallpaper...Stylish yet functional :D (The empty space on the left is SUPPOSE to be there :laugh: ) :devil: [/color][/font]
Squall Posted July 31, 2003 Posted July 31, 2003 I've never seen eva, but the wallpaper looks cool anyways. I like that transparent style you used with the thing on the left.
DarK DeatH Posted July 31, 2003 Author Posted July 31, 2003 OK, I think Arkadyz has been my voice lately eh? Well... lol... Thanks anyways people.
Dan Rugh Posted July 31, 2003 Posted July 31, 2003 He reminds me of a black-haired version of Knives from Trigun. heh You make some good wallpapers Dark Death. I almost thought about setting this one as my new desktop background, but I didn't want to get rid of the one I have just yet. I haven't seen Evangelion, but I really want to.
Kitty Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 I haven't seen it either... But that wallpaper is still awesome! I think there should've been more people though... Like Asuka, or Rei. Them and their EVAs. That would make it more colorful.
Heavyblade Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 I like it alot. I especially like the background. IT's cool.
Guest Cee-4 Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 It's nice, I especially like how you left room for icons on the left. (most people aren't kind enough to make a blank space for icons) The japanese font is blended nicely as is the character. Nice job :)
DarK DeatH Posted August 1, 2003 Author Posted August 1, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dbzanimegrl17 [/i] [B]I haven't seen it either... But that wallpaper is still awesome! I think there should've been more people though... Like Asuka, or Rei. Them and their EVAs. That would make it more colorful. [/B][/QUOTE] How many more times will this have to be said? ::ahem:: It WAS NOT supposed to be colorful... Get it? It's dark and has contrast, not lots of colors, and not lots of characters either...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now