OtakuBoards

girl super saiyan

crazyforpiccolo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THen how is chibi trunks a super saiyajin? if he looks like Bulma more than vegita than He should be more likely a human
so techniaclly is trunks more human??

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i]
[B]THen how is chibi trunks a super saiyajin? if he looks like Bulma more than vegita than He should be more likely a human
so techniaclly is trunks more human?? [/B][/QUOTE]

That is not true, you could inherit certain gene from your parent. Trunks look more on his mother side, but that couldn't prove that he cannot be strong like his father side.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i]
[B]

That is not true, you could inherit certain gene from your parent. Trunks look more on his mother side, but that couldn't prove that he cannot be strong like his father side. [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmmm. ur right. i feel so stupid

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]...Is it just me, or in GT didn't Bulma say something about anyone with Saiyajin Blood being able to become Super4 with her Brute Ray thingee? So effectively, couldn't Pan also go Super4? [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey! Pay attention to my post, dangit!

Also, as Sephiroth said, if you have any saiyajin blood in you, you could go SSJ... Doesn't this mean there'd eventually be a whole race of people capible of going SSJ?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gochan [/i]
[B]the reason no girl can go ssj is cuz there were no female saiya-jins to begin with, ever thought of that?[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Seripa, part of Bardock's crew, was a girl, and where there is one there is more. nya! :p[/SIZE]

OK peeps here's the real deal:

Goku Jr and Vegeta J.r we're like 1/8 or 1/16 saiyan, BUT they were able to go SSJ!

The only reason Pan can't is that she's a FEMALE! Toriyama said it himself! He was like, she's can't SSJ cause she's a girl!

There that's the real reason why NO Saiyan female can turn SSJ!

Sephiroth is right..no matter how how much saiyan you have in your blood. You can tunr SSJ if you have ssj blood(no matter how much saiyan you are) ADN if you're a guy!

Moreover, if it did matter how much saiyan blood you had, Goten and Trunks wouldn't have become SSJs at such a young age! They're only like 1/2 saiyans! and it took Vegeta and Goku YEARS of training to become at least a SAIYAN! and they're FULL BLOODED SAIYANS!

er...and that's my arguement! :D lol

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Troten [/i]
[B]ooooook saiyangurl..thats greeaaat:rolleyes:
oh yeah and..if a women is a full saiyan could she go SSJ?cuz Goku's a full saiyan and the only way you could get a full saiyan is if a full saiyan marries a full saiyan. [/B][/QUOTE]

im not sure about that but i dont think any female saiyan can go ssj cuz they can get to the power level but.... i just dont know lol.
but no gurl saiyan has gottin to that power level but u still need to need the power or esle u cant turn ssj.its not the power level that makes u turn. but u neend the power and a need to turn.

poua

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]OK peeps here's the real deal:

The only reason Pan can't is that she's a FEMALE! Toriyama said it himself! He was like, she's can't SSJ cause she's a girl!

There that's the real reason why NO Saiyan female can turn SSJ!

[/B][/QUOTE]

now...THAT...IS...MESSED...UP!
what's the big idea? were those writers sexist or something?

Guest Jabroni3:16
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

now...THAT...IS...MESSED...UP!
what's the big idea? were those writers sexist or something? [/B][/QUOTE]

No, it's just their thoughts on what the Sayain race should be like. It's like calling god sexist because he gave man a shlong, or vise versa for some of you.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lil_hell4t [/i]
[B]hmmm,, a ssj4 women!?!?!?...i dont think so...:cool: [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]'twould be an interesting site to see though, lol.. just imagine.. It might actually look rather cool if you think about it right.. I'll have to draw it sometime..[/SIZE]

the guy may have the shlong, but the girl has all the sexual power.
in the immortal words of josh glines, "guys aren't raped. they're seduced."
face it, it was all about establishing male dominance. but i guess i can see your point, since males are naturally stronger than females. ladies, please do not jump all over my @ss for saying that, it's just genetics.

[B]the guy may have the shlong, but the girl has all the sexual power.
face it, it was all about establishing male dominance. but i guess i can see your point, since males are naturally stronger than females. ladies, please do not jump all over my @ss for saying that, it's just genetics. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Actually, girl's legs are naturally stronger than guy's... not to sound all macho or anything, but that's about the only area where they're stronger than guys[/SIZE]

[B]the guy may have the shlong, but the girl has all the sexual power.
face it, it was all about establishing male dominance. but i guess i can see your point, since males are naturally stronger than females. ladies, please do not jump all over my @ss for saying that, it's just genetics. [/B][/QUOTE]

it's true! alas! woe of us! BUt we got our advantages. :D :rolleyes: :devil:

[SIZE=1]Lol! Ok, when I first read over Lady Macaiodh's previous post about rapings and girls being naturally weaker than guys I just skimmed it and read the word "shlong" as "Shenlong" the eternal dragon.................. *thinks about what he just said* EEWWW!!! LOL!! :laugh:[/SIZE]

hey, i was just trying to make a point, not be crude. josh said it, not me!!

also, i don't know about that leg thing. i once got into a fight w/ a guy & i kicked him right in the face as hard as i could. i knocked him down, but he got up & laughed at me, then kicked me back. i couldn't get up for about 5 minutes. at least he had a black eye the next day, though. but my stomach hurt so bad, i could barely eat for a week. i'd say he got the better of me.