girl super saiyan

crazyforpiccolo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]pan can't go SSJ can she, cos she is only a 1/4 saiya-jin? [/B][/QUOTE]

i was wondering that too. Couldn't pan turn in SSJ cause she does have the saiyan blood.

also if there was to have a female SSJ how will her hair be like all the other saiyans? . Is it just going to Stick up like vegita goku gohan......etc??? is it going to turn golden?

she is not SSJ in that pic.
quarter saiyans could not turn SSJ, they don't have enough saiyan blood to go that far, the human blood could overcome the saiyan mix, so they may have more human blood.
yes, they could do beams, fly, etc. if they are trained.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by WarGreymon01 [/i]
[B]Dont you know what happens when a Saiyan/Part Saiyan turns SSJ?
Their Eyes turn green, their hair becomes a golden blonde and stands up.
So yes Pans hair would stand up if she turned SSJ. [/B][/QUOTE]

......well......I know that but i was just wondering if it's diffrent on female. Plus i've always wanted to see what a Female SSJ looks like, but it seems to me i won't have a chance to. :confused: :confused: :confused: :(

[B]yeah, no girl turns SSJ in the whole DB series, sorry. and the pictures you'll see will be fake. there is no DBAF so don't turn to that when you wanna see girl SSJ, its BS! k? [/B][/QUOTE]

i have a pic of goku ssj5 in DBAF that didnt look fake and ive seen movies of AF to. they have Goku Jr. and Vegita Jr. ive seen a clip of them fight. but if a female sayian did turn her hair would turn gold but would look kind of the same. like gohan when he was in the time chamber his dad cut his hair and when he turned ssj his hair didnt change that much.

poua

dude, if you think its 1/4 blood your wrong. you know why i know?

Goku jr. and vegeta jr. can go ssj, and they are like 1/16 saiya-jin.

the reason no girl can go ssj is cuz there were no female saiya-jins to begin with, ever thought of that?

with that to think about, im outta here

[B]i didn't say quarter saiyans COULD NOT go SSJ i sed if the human blood overcomes the saiyan then they could not!!!!!!

foolish boys...... [/B][/QUOTE]

Uhhhhhh isnt Gohan a boy........You act like ur a girl............

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]

Uhhhhhh isnt Gohan a boy........You act like ur a girl............ [/B][/QUOTE]

what the hek are you on about? gohan IS A BOY you fool.
when i say "foolish boys" i mean like, youger than me boys, not opposite gender. shutup Forte.....just....Shutup.

Heh...I dont have to if i dont wanna....You didnt explain yourself. You cant tell me what to do,so just stop while your ahead of yourselve before u blow a gasget and go to reb........

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gochan [/i]
[B]the reason no girl can go ssj is cuz there were no female saiya-jins to begin with, ever thought of that?
[/B][/QUOTE]
uh, yes, there [i]are[/i] female saiya-jins. what do you think Pan is?
if you're talking about pure-blooded saiya-jins, there were some in the Bardock special

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B]
uh, yes, there [i]are[/i] female saiya-jins. what do you think Pan is?
if you're talking about pure-blooded saiya-jins, there were some in the Bardock special [/B][/QUOTE]

yeh, when south kai was telling Goku was a saiyan and it showed a clip of the Saiyans killing off their planet neigbor, the Furrles or sumthin. how do saiyans get born then (duuuh!!) if there are no female saiyans?