OtakuBoards

girl super saiyan

crazyforpiccolo

[COLOR=blue]That is so pathetic a guy hitting a girl. The guy must have been a total moron!!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkred]That was pretty cool how Lady M. had the courage to even stand up against this person. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=indigo]" Remember it doesn't matter how many times you get knocked down it matters how many times you get back up"[/COLOR]

:smirk: Peace :smirk:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=blue]Super Saiya-jin: Analysis[/COLOR]

[COLOR=firebrick]The very first stage of "SSJ". This was supposed to be the original SSJ stage but as time went by more was added. Son Goku was the first this stage during the furiza saga. When Goku first used this transformation it looked like his power increased by 15 times normal, but as time progressed the power surge wasn't as great. Goku reached the level first then Mirai Trunks showed up.[/COLOR]

Reaching SSJ level:

- you have to have a desire to fight.
- you have to have rage and anger.
- must have Saiya-jin blood.
- heart must be pure.

In this stage:

- attributes are increased.
- hair becomes golden, eyes are bluish green.
- saiya-jin gains more muscle mass.

Who can do this: Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, Trunks, Goten, GokuJr, VegetaJr, Brolli.

[COLOR=teal]Considering that she is a quarter Sayin(Gohan Half Sayin Daughter quarter Sayin) She might have the ability to Transform but I dunno....[/COLOR]

:babble: It would be cool to see what she would look like as a Super Sayin!!!!:babble:

:smirk: Peace!!!:smirk:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soccer 4 Life [/i]
[B][COLOR=blue]Super Saiya-jin: Analysis[/COLOR]

[COLOR=firebrick]The very first stage of "SSJ". This was supposed to be the original SSJ stage but as time went by more was added. Son Goku was the first this stage during the furiza saga. When Goku first used this transformation it looked like his power increased by 15 times normal, but as time progressed the power surge wasn't as great. Goku reached the level first then Mirai Trunks showed up.[/COLOR]

Reaching SSJ level:

- you have to have a desire to fight.
- you have to have rage and anger.
- must have Saiya-jin blood.
- heart must be pure.

In this stage:

- attributes are increased.
- hair becomes golden, eyes are bluish green.
- saiya-jin gains more muscle mass.

Who can do this: Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, Trunks, Goten, GokuJr, VegetaJr, Brolli.

[COLOR=teal]Considering that she is a quarter Sayin(Gohan Half Sayin Daughter quarter Sayin) She might have the ability to Transform but I dunno....[/COLOR]

:babble: It would be cool to see what she would look like as a Super Sayin!!!!:babble:[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Ok, any of the Saiya-jin girls could go SSJ its just that Toriyama sadi they cant because they're girls. It doesnt matter if their heart is "pure", as seen when Vegeta went SSJ. Now we all know he isn't pure of heart. Purity of heart only matters on Nimbus.[/SIZE]

Vegeta's heart was not pure, and he made SSJ. it dosen't matter what the status of your heart is like, you just have to be either pure, or evil, not somewhere in between. I dont even think that the statement that i just said was true. I think that you only have to be really freaking pissed off to make any level of a Super saiya-jin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jabroni3:16 [/i]
[B]Guys who fight with women are extreamly sad in my eyes, it's just something you don't do. [/B][/QUOTE]

well, the fight wasn't my idea, believe me. i was just defending myself, he hit me first. but don't worry, this guy'd been pounding me for a long time, i mean many years, so i was used to it.
he leaves me alone now that i'm older. :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i do now! dbz made me get interested in martial arts. *phew* i'm glad someone understands. at all the other (not otaku) boards i've ever been to, they made fun of me for saying that. they don't understand that dbz literally saved my life. [/B][/QUOTE]

actually..I was interested in Martial arts before DBZ..but since I saw DBZ..I LOVE MARTIALS ARTS MORE! :D lol

it did save your life? SEE! And people say anime is tupid..well my school is pure anime..lol

There is not a single person tha at least hasn't heard of DBZ. lol

Guest Pikeon
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i do now! dbz made me get interested in martial arts. *phew* i'm glad someone understands. at all the other (not otaku) boards i've ever been to, they made fun of me for saying that. they don't understand that dbz literally saved my life. [/B][/QUOTE]
OMG what did dbz do? blast itsway out the tv screen and fly you to safety? lol