Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=deeppink]It's been a while since I showcased any photography. This was taken last night under the assignment title "Blue". Enjoy.[/color]

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=451743[/img]
Posted
I'm confused. What is that a picture of exactly. It looks like the night sky, but I've never seen anything that looked like that above my house. It looks really cool though.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dan Rugh [/i]
[B]I'm confused. What is that a picture of exactly. It looks like the night sky, but I've never seen anything that looked like that above my house. It looks really cool though. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]:sweat: It's a person, backlit. They're squeezing a water bottle, hence the blue streak on the right side. Check your monitor settings, it may be hard to see on some screens.[/color]
Posted
*is completely captivated by the shine of the water*

Dude(tte-lol), this is [i]too[/i] cool. I wish the head could stand out just a [i]tiny[/i] bit more, but as it is, it is nifty. Took me a moment to realize what it was and I'n glad you confirmed it for me, Jenna. ^_^
Posted
I don't know how you cannot see a person. The left white line is the back of his head. The middle white line is the facial features and neck.

The water is neat. You can kind of make out a guy diving in it if you imagine enough heh.
Posted
[color=silver][font=times new roman][b]Wow BG thats really cool...It didnt look like anything at all at first...then I took a second look and saw the person...

Thats pretty neat :D [/color][/font][/b]
Posted
[size=1]How can you not see a person, heh.

That's so cool, Jenna. I love the way the water looks, in all it's droplet glory.

Are you just given a title that you have to fit, assignment-wise, or are there other restrictions?[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i]
[B][size=1]Are you just given a title that you have to fit?[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Yesh. I'm in Photojournalism II right now, so this was an extra credit assignment that had a two-day turn around deadline. It was basically to see who would take the extra step to make a good picture in two days time without much [i]planning[/i] time. All he told us was "Photograph what the word 'blue' means to you." Which was really cool, and I loved doing this assignment.

Ah, the beauty of the digital camera :love:

[size=1]P.S. Thank you everyone who could actually see what it was.[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...