BabyGirl Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 [color=deeppink]It's been a while since I showcased any photography. This was taken last night under the assignment title "Blue". Enjoy.[/color] [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=451743[/img]
Dan Rugh Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 I'm confused. What is that a picture of exactly. It looks like the night sky, but I've never seen anything that looked like that above my house. It looks really cool though.
BabyGirl Posted August 1, 2003 Author Posted August 1, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dan Rugh [/i] [B]I'm confused. What is that a picture of exactly. It looks like the night sky, but I've never seen anything that looked like that above my house. It looks really cool though. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]:sweat: It's a person, backlit. They're squeezing a water bottle, hence the blue streak on the right side. Check your monitor settings, it may be hard to see on some screens.[/color]
Lord Prozen Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 no it kinda looks the same for me too... i see some water and some white line thingys...i dont see anybody in it tho....
GinnyLyn Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 *is completely captivated by the shine of the water* Dude(tte-lol), this is [i]too[/i] cool. I wish the head could stand out just a [i]tiny[/i] bit more, but as it is, it is nifty. Took me a moment to realize what it was and I'n glad you confirmed it for me, Jenna. ^_^
Semjaza Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 I don't know how you cannot see a person. The left white line is the back of his head. The middle white line is the facial features and neck. The water is neat. You can kind of make out a guy diving in it if you imagine enough heh.
Stuart Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 *Looks really hard* I see it now I see it now! yay!, Thats really neat
Kaola Su Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 Ohhhhh, yeah now I see it! No offense, but it looks really awesome! It looked awesome before too tho! Love, Kaola
Arkadyz Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 [color=silver][font=times new roman][b]Wow BG thats really cool...It didnt look like anything at all at first...then I took a second look and saw the person... Thats pretty neat :D [/color][/font][/b]
Sara Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 [size=1]How can you not see a person, heh. That's so cool, Jenna. I love the way the water looks, in all it's droplet glory. Are you just given a title that you have to fit, assignment-wise, or are there other restrictions?[/size]
DarK DeatH Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 I could only notice it was a person after you said it was, then I had to search for one... lol... But still, nice.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 Thats amazing, I noticed what it was right away. I really like how the outline of the person is shown and the blue water; that realy tops it off. Still an awesome photogropher.
BabyGirl Posted August 1, 2003 Author Posted August 1, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i] [B][size=1]Are you just given a title that you have to fit?[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Yesh. I'm in Photojournalism II right now, so this was an extra credit assignment that had a two-day turn around deadline. It was basically to see who would take the extra step to make a good picture in two days time without much [i]planning[/i] time. All he told us was "Photograph what the word 'blue' means to you." Which was really cool, and I loved doing this assignment. Ah, the beauty of the digital camera :love: [size=1]P.S. Thank you everyone who could actually see what it was.[/size][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now