piccolo Posted September 26, 2001 Posted September 26, 2001 Who is the oldest member here (in ages) I know I'm not. I think Transtic Nerve is. I just want to know from what ages group like to watch DBZ the most.
Charles Posted September 26, 2001 Posted September 26, 2001 I just turned twenty sunday, yet Sephiroth beats me in age as he turned twenty a while back.
Guest Majin Gohan Posted September 26, 2001 Posted September 26, 2001 I'm not even close to oldest. I'm only 14
Sephiroth Posted September 26, 2001 Posted September 26, 2001 I am the oldest dragonball fan at 20 years of age, transtic is 18....
piccolo Posted September 26, 2001 Author Posted September 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]I am the oldest dragonball fan at 20 years of age, transtic is 18.... [/B][/QUOTE] really, I'm 20 too.
Break Posted September 26, 2001 Posted September 26, 2001 well, im the youngest, most annoying lil' 13 year old member in here. im 14 on the 18th of august!!!!!!!
piccolo Posted September 26, 2001 Author Posted September 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B]well, im the youngest, most annoying lil' 13 year old member in here. im 14 on the 18th of august!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE] Shadowgohan, I thought you're 15 or older. You are absolutely right, you are the most annoying 13 years old member. :laugh:
Tien Posted September 26, 2001 Posted September 26, 2001 Im 13,but annoying to some but not annoying to anothers:D
piccolo Posted September 26, 2001 Author Posted September 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tien [/i] [B]Im 13,but annoying to some but not annoying to anothers:D [/B][/QUOTE] You're not annoying to me Tien *Anyone know what happen to Pikeon? It's kind of strange now, usually Pikeon and Shadowgohan take over the board, now it's only Shadowgohan left.
piccolo Posted September 26, 2001 Author Posted September 26, 2001 So far Sephiroth and I are the oldest DBZ fan. I'm probably a bit older than Sephiroth.
Guest Pikeon Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 HAHA we gotta keep meetin like this. Dude Everywhere i go i find ya'll
Posthumous Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 not even cloze to ya guyz im only fifteen Mztik lives my life
Sephiroth Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i] [B]So far Sephiroth and I are the oldest DBZ fan. I'm probably a bit older than Sephiroth. [/B][/QUOTE] my age is 20 to you humans, I am actually 5000 years old, heh heh, just kiddin, I turned 20 in july so your probably a little older than me....
Transtic Nerve Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] my age is 20 to you humans, I am actually 5000 years old, heh heh, just kiddin, I turned 20 in july so your probably a little older than me.... [/B][/QUOTE] Ahh now you sound like Gackt.... Gackt, the 26 year old Japanese rock star born in Okinawa.... who thinks he's a 500 year old Vampire born in France..... no one will ever know.... hehehe
Transtic Nerve Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 I was looking through the calendar last night and the youngest members I could find were age 10.... there were a few of them.... don't remember who...
Chib Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]I was looking through the calendar last night and the youngest members I could find were age 10.... there were a few of them.... don't remember who... [/B][/QUOTE] 10, do you check for who is the oldest yet. according to the replies, piccolo is the oldest.
Chib Posted September 27, 2001 Posted September 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i] [B]I'm now 25. [/B][/QUOTE] You're on the record for the oldest member of the board. What do you want as a price?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now