Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Twisted Metal 1,2,3,4,(PS1)and black(PS2)


Recommended Posts

Posted
iv played the first 3 and i think 2 is by far the best my friend and i have beaten it together. the other 2 that ive played are okay and ive heard that 4 and black are good. oh, and you forgot small brawl.
Posted
I played tm2 till the sun came up when I first got a playstation... it came in a bundle with the system and I loved it.

Havent played any for the next gen consoles, but with this in mind, I just might go check it out.

Thanks for the reminder...

twisted metal was a great series.
Posted
I had no idea they censored TM:Black. I got it the week it came out due to the great reviews. I wound up not liking it much.

I would have liked to get that free online disc for it, but apparently Sony isn't giving those away for free with the Network Adapter anymore. :(
Posted
I have all of them ecxept for black, but i've played black. I loved black, i missed my chance to buy it and now i can't find it... that's little towns for you. I like the series, i mean you are a car you want to be and you destroy/blow up other cars. What is there not to like?
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][i]I own all of them. They are all really cool games. I like Black the most, cuz it goes in depth of the characters origens(sp?). I also like 2, because it was the first one I ever played.[/color][/size][/i]
Guest King_Cloud690
Posted
I have played all including Small Brawl which u also forgot!o_Olol But When I played TMB it was not censored! I heard every bit of it! Maybe some of the ones r censored and some r not!
Posted
I beleive some games shouldn't have sequals and Twisted Metal is one of them. The game play is wonderful but once you've blown up one ice cream truck you've blown them all up.
Posted
TM black is really great. I think its even better since I was excited and inevitably disappointed by 3 and 4 because they ended up being so horrible. The Last boss is annoying though, you basically have to use strategy instead of crazy blowing up stuff mayhem, and it ruins the flavor of the game. Its not that big a deal, I like the game fine enough to put up with driving around in circles around the edge of a building. really the best thing about TM series is the 2player coop modes. Barely any games that come out anymore let 2 players work together. What happened to the classic days of Contra? Anyway I wish there were more 2p games.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...