OtakuBoards

War Legends (War Rpg- If you signed up come here)

SSJ5 Vegeta

Vilcon2x: Alright, who wants sum?

Craity lunges after Vilcon2x but vilcon2x dodges then disapeers.

Craity: Darnit whered he go?

Vilcon2x: im right here! *gets up from ground and kicks craity in the nuts{if he/she has one}*

Craity: oooh! youll pay for that!

Vilcon2x: Bring it on you oversized transvestite!

Craity: Grr, youll pay for that remark DARKNESS BEAM! *vilcon2x falls down*

Vilcon2x: ahh, i need a minute to rest.

Craity: what?

Terrance: oh no! dad! AHHH *kicks craity*

Craity smacks terrance off him

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vilcon2x: Terrance! NO!! i will be fine. GO!!!!!

Vilcon2x stands up.

Vilcon2x: Ok you! Playtime is over.

Vilcon2x clentches his fists and starts to power up. Now you will pay for all the pain you have caused. Vilcon2x goes SSJ5.

Vilcon2x: :smirk: ok lets dance.

SSJ5 Vilcon2x: Kamehameha Shower!

Craity: You dont really think that will hurt me.

SSJ5 Vilcon ducks throw the kamehamehas and while craity is trying to dodge them he uses the iron fist attack.

Craity: Ahh *gets hits by kamehamehas* heh, im bleeding. *whipes blood off face and licks it*

SSJ5Vilcon2x: Ah*sweats* *throws alot of ki's*

Craity: Powerrrrr Kick *kicks at Vilcon2x*

SSJ5 Vilcon2x blocks it.

Vilcon2x: *powers down* its time to get serious... GOD MODE! *the door blows off* lets go outside *flys off in to the woods*

Craity: Bring it on *powers up*

God Vilcon2x: *ultra flair* SHIVAAAA WIND!*

A BLinded Craity gets blow away. and vilcon2x retreat.

Vilcon2x: lets find the others!

Is it just me or is anyone else lost?! One minute Kamakazi was with me and my kids and wife..then next he's with seph discussing the next crystal holder..

Also, Ricco disappeared...-_-...this is just like the old WAR...it's going down the drain cause it's confused.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mike [/i]
[B]Is it just me or is anyone else lost?! One minute Kamakazi was with me and my kids and wife..then next he's with seph discussing the next crystal holder..

Also, Ricco disappeared...-_-...this is just like the old WAR...it's going down the drain cause it's confused. [/B][/QUOTE]

Erhm..allow me to explain: We all split up. You were to foloow Vecon and Kittie and Ricco and Kamakazi went after Sephiroth. After realizing Sephiroth was who he was Kamakazi sent Ricco to get Attila and pursued Sephiroth alone. That is how we got to were we are...

-Justin

Well me and will2x's go along.

Vilcon2x starts to fly off when Craity jumps in front of him.

Vilcon2x: Just don't know when to quite do you.

Craity: you will pay for all your foolish child play.

Vilcon2x: :smirk: bring it!

Craity clenches her fists and starts to glow and evil read color.

Craity: DEMON MODE!!!!!!

Vilcon2x is blow back by a sudden blast of energy.

Vilcon2x: WTF!!!!!!!!!

Demon Craity: :devil: hehehehe now you will PAY!!!!!!

Vecon: I didn't know they had this much power.

Will2x: Nether did I.

Vecon: Come on we've got to unfuse.

Will2x: Why?

Vecon: So you can go God mode and i can go SSJ10

Will2x: We can't do that fuesed?

Vecon: Nope.

Will2x: What if we can't unfuse.

Vecon: We've got to try!

Vilcon2x clentches fist

Vilcon2x:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Vilcon2x unfuses

Vecon: YES WE DID IT!!!! Quick Will2x!

Vecon goes SSJ10 and Will2x goes God mode.

Demon Craity: WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!???!!!

SSJ10 Vecon: GONNA KICK YO ***!

SSJ10 Vecon and God Will2x fuse.

with there full powers combined they turn into...

Olvo Vilcon2x: *HoOoOoly LIGHT*

Demon Craity: Oh no you dont! *hellifyer!*

Olvo Vilcon2x grins and lets out the beam then disapeers behind demon craity and unleashes the other half of it. with two parts of a holy beam together demon craity quickly flys up in the air but when the two parts of the holy beam colide they shoot straight up after craity.

Demon Craity: This...cant...be... *gets destroyed*

Olvo Vilcon2x: Ahh. *looks down at pants* wtf? our penis! its..not there? Cough, neither are our toes and...our adams apple? this Olvo mode doesnt feel to good. but we sure are powerful.

Demon Craitys ashes fall and out of them comes red smoke the smoke goes turns into a huge demonic figure.

Demonic Figure: ahhh! dont think this is the end?

Olvo Vilcon2x: who?- what are you?

Demonic Figure: lets just say, a part of the evil in world... *disapeers*

Olvo Vilcon2x: ok...

[B]Goku-san hovered in the air ready to fight the caped figure.[/B]

[B]Caped-Figure:[/B] His powerlevel just sky-rocketed :eek:. Oh well you still will not be able to defeat me little man.

[B]SSJ10 Goku-San:[/B] Why don't you bring it you Grim reaper wanna' be. Let's say you hit me everything you got. :mad:

[B]Caped-Figure:[/B] Fine I will you little punk! You're gonna' regret this. :smirk:

[B]SSJ10:[/B] I doubt it. The only regret I will have is seeing how weak you are and seeing that you won't even make a match for me.

[B]Caped-Figure:[/B] SHUTUP! :flaming:

[B]The caped figure launched a dark blackish one handed beam at Goku-San. Goku-san just stood there and clenched his fists. The bast hit him head on. There was a gigantic explosion and Jen, Fallon and Lazarus quickly got out of the way. They disappeared and instantly appeared way up in the sky watching the huge fireball from the blast spread out underneath them, then a secondary explosion sent out an even bigger dust cloud.[/B]

[B]Jen:[/B] You think he made it?

[B]Lazarus:[/B] Have a little faith in Goku-San. He would have gotten out of the way of that blast if he would have thought it would have hurt him.

[B]Fallon:[/B] He'll takem' out. I know it.

[B]Caped-Figure:[/B] :laugh: Hahahahaha! Fool! So easily destroyed. Nothing but a little Saiyan... Wha! :eek:

The dust had cleared and Goku-san stood there without so much as a scratch on him.

[B]Caped-Figure:[/B] There's no way you could have survived that blast! :flaming:

[B]Goku-San:[/B] That's strike one. Two more and you're out.

[B]Caped-Figure:[/B] No! You're out!

[B]The caped figure began to power up. Instead of having a blue, or red aura like normal it had a darkish black, sort of dark purple colored transparent aura made of pure dark energy. It put it's hands together at the wrists and began forming a ball of pure dark energy. The ball kept getting bigger and bigger little by little.[/B]

[B]Caped-Figure:[/B] Yes, Goku-san. You just stand right there and you'll be history.

[B]The caped figure launched a huge two handed beam and this time Goku-San seemed to deflect it easier than the last. With one hand he smacked it away and it flew way off into the distance behind him and exploded lighting up the sky for a brief instance. Goku-san stood there for a second then smirked at the Caped-Figure and flew way up into the air hovering over it.[/B]

[B]Goku-San:[/B] That's strike two.

[B]Caped-Figure:[/B] Enough of these energy blasts! We'll fight hand to hand!

[B]The caped figure disappeared. And almost the instant it disappeared it slammed into the ground making a huge explosion. Goku-San appeared with his fist stuck out.[/B]

[B]Lazarus:[/B] Whoah!

[B]Fallon:[/B] He moved so fast!

[B]Jen:[/B] I couldn't even see him till he re-appeared!

[B]The huge pile of rubble that lay on the caped figure began to quake then suddenly all of it flew up into the air and exploded into little pebbles.[/B]

[B]Caped Figure:[/B] AHHHHHHHHHHH! :mad:

[B]Goku-San:[/B] That was one of my weak punches, and I wasn't even moving that fast! You really are a weak creature!

[B]Caped-Figure:[/B] Damn you, you little Saiyajin brat! You made me bleed!

[B]The caped figure stood there holding it's chest where it got punched. A blackish thick substance that looked like oil leaked out of it's chest. Also a blackish mist came out of the hole.[/B]

[B]Goku-san answered the caped figure with another smirk silently laughing at it through his eyes.[/B]

[B]Caped-Figure:[/B] GRRRRR! You won't be smirking for very long! I was hoping I wasn't going to have to go to full power but it looks like I'll have to.

[B]The Caped-Figure began powering up a huge dark aura surrounded it.[/B]

[B]Fallon:[/B] You think at full power it will be a match for Goku-san?

[B]Jen:[/B] No.

[B]Lazarus:[/B] I do not think so. But still Goku-san should not be so arrogant, who knows it might catch him off guard.

[B]Then Goku-San revealed some shocking evidence.[/B]

[B]Goku-San:[/B] Guess what? I'm not at full power either you stupid Caped freak. What you are feeling now is a fraction of it.

[B]Caped-Figure:[/B] What! No!

[B]Fallon:[/B] Say Whaaaaaaaa!

[B]Lazarus:[/B] He's been toying with that Caped-Figure all along!

[B]Jen:[/B] It's over for that thing.

IS IT OVER FOR THE CAPED FIGURE? FIND OUT ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF WAR!

Will2x: where did he go Vecon?

Vecon: Hold on i am trying to track his power!

Will2x: Well hurry up so we don't lose him.

Veocn: ***** were are you??? :eek: WAAAAA

Will2x: WHAT???

Vecon: Well his energy. It feels evil like war was. I think craig all those years ago what poisoned by a demon!

Will2x: WTF is that suppose to mean?

Vecon: Can't explain now. We've got to hurry and catch up with him.

Will2x(mubles): *****these Saiyajin are real pains in the ***!

Vecon: HEY DON'T MAKE ME HURT YOU!!!

Will2x: I was just kidding!

Vecon: I know. Lets Jet!

Olvo Vilcon2x starts to glow. and flys off.

[U]I AM GOING TO DRAW Olvo Vilcon2x I will post when it is done so anyone who wants to see it needs to tell me after i post that it is done.[/U]

As Olvo Will2x Flys off Terrance Waves are darts after his family.

Will2x: You know what, I didnt have time to notice but 2x Twin got stronger.

Vecon: Yeah?

Will2x: He obsorbed energy... Maby I should consider letting him lose more often.

Vecon: AbSOULUTLY NOT! We cant endanger the earth as its under attack 24 7. If you let him lose he will help our foes. Are you forgetting that it was innocent people he was absorbing?

Will2x: Yeah your probly right. Now that i think of it he did obsorb innocent people...:( . This may be the bad of me talking but, it sure does feel good to see the fright in peoples eyes.

Vecon: :eek: ..... So will, how have you been doing?

Will2x: ive been ok for years... taken it easy, you?

Vecon: Well after being trapped in your body and suffering torture, im about ready for revenge.

Will2x: You do mean Craig right.

Vecon: :smirk:

Will2x:....Right?

Vecon:....yeah....right...

Will2x: So where we goin?

Vecon: You'll see soon enough. Hey, lemme talk to sezmo.

Sesmo: Im right here kid.

Vecon: Hey sez, Id like to have a fierce blast.

Sesmo: I dont grant wishes for Saiyajins...

Vecon: :mad:

Sesmo::smirk: aww dont get mad. Maby the God of levrage can help you.

Vecon: who?

Sesmo: Never mind, you are strong enough to take out complete galaxy with 5 blast at full power.

Vecon: Am I?

Sesmo: Yes, the Gods above however supresed everyone who is stronger than 10 super sayajins.

Vecon: WHY!?

Sesmo: Take it easy, its only cause you have the power to stomp craters in the earth.

Will2x: Thats amazing, Sesmo, do you know anything about me... you know the human me before i was turned into android?

Sesmo: You was a gangster, master of all martial arts. YOu robbed people with a threatning glance. But one day... Gannon and Cell2 were looking for a body for project 2x, who better than Will Starshell?

Will2x:....wow. Amazingly i dont have any of thoose skills.

Sesmo: Yep, the brain was taken out, some say its still out there.

SSJ10 Vecon: well were did the little ***** go? I lost him again.

God Will2x: Dang he's a slippery little fellow.

SSJ10 Vecon: Wait there he is again! HE's stopped!

God Will2x: lets get em.

SSJ10 Vecon: Wait there is another energy sorce with him!

God Will2x: well lets get a closer look!

SSJ10 Vecon: Ok lets unfuse and suppres our energy!

They unfuse and go normal.

They fly to a nearby leadge.

Vecon: Hey that looks like buu! But it is not his energy. It is the energy of an andriod like yours!!!

The Buu figure gets closer

Buu: Muahhaha. I have absorbed #38

Will2x: 38? IS that the one that didnt have a mind?

Buu: No...thats 50.

Will2x: KAMEHAMEHASHOWER!

Vecon: Kamehameha!

Buu: What the hell!? I didnt do anything!!! *gets ruffed up*

Buu: YOu'll pay for that!

Buu: :butthead: Well now you have made me mad!

Demonic Figure: Buu!

Buu: What!??

Demonic Figure runs over to Buu and vaporizes and goes up Buu's nostrels .

Vecon: WAAA????

Will2x: What happened?

Buu starts to grow horns and spikes shoot out of his back!

Buu: AAAAAA MUAHAHAHAHA

Demon Buu: You pathetic fools will die now!!!

WIll2x: Feel that power level? its almost as strong as a ssj4.

Vecon: hahaha.

Demon Buu: extremeeee warp! *disapeers*

will2x: wtf, whered he go?

vecon: from the radar it says hes not even on this planet...or galazy for that matter.

Demon Buu: here i am BODY SWITCH *goes inside vecon*

Will2x: Damnit!

DB Vecon: Extreeeemeee warp.

10 minutes later

DB Vecon: Final Flash!!!

Will2x: Thats one hell of a final flash! in fact it mustve took 7 minutes jus to gather the energy. if i dodge it then... the earth will explode, if i take it then i might die.

Will2x: theres no time to waste *releases evil will2x*

2x twin: muahaha! i am free.

Will2x: i know we dont get along but please do me this favor, obsorb the blast.

2x twin: with pleasure. *obsorbs blast*

Will2x: great the earth will live another day, now come back.

2x twin: are you kidding me? i want to fight! *charges after demon buu Vecon*

DB Vecon: Fool. *power smacks 2x twin*

Will2x: See! thats why you should listen to me. *grabs 2x twin to obsorb*

Db Vecon: Body switch! *goes inside 2x twin*

Db 2x twin: now i have the body i need! *smacks off will2x*

Vecon: damn!

DB 2x Twin: muahahha

Will2x:...

DB 2x Twin: gotta jet! i have bodies to obsorb! *flys off*

Vecon: you idiot! what were you thinking!?

Will2x: i wanted to save the earth without damaging my body.

Vecon: you're so selfish!

WIll2x:...sorry

Vecon: :( no dont be sorry, i still have the radar, we can go chase after him.

Will2x and Vecon fly over the country side.

Vecon: **** just think how many people 2x twin can obsorbe now.

Will2x: Yea it is going to be alot............BUT JUST THINK HOW STONG I WILL BE AFTER I ABSORB HIM BACK!!!!!

Vecon: :eek: Will2x!!! What is up with you man!??!!

While Vecon is busy yelling at Will2x he doesn't see that the blip on his radar stops. and they fly right by DB 2x twin.

DB 2x twin: :demon: I must have that Vecon's enegry! He doesn't even know how much he has! Why he could proplably get his power past just SSJ10!

Vecon: You know will2x. I've been thinking lately.

Will2x: WOW you've been thinking!!!

Vecon: HAR HAR. No seriously like you know have i really reached the top of the Saiyajin's power? Or is the levels above ten?

Will2x: Hey i know we can ask Sesmo! HEY LAZY ***!!!!

Sesmo: What do you want?

Vecon: Sez is the any levels pass SSJ10?

Sesmo: Why don't you try?

[B]The Caped-Figure was beginning to realize just what kind of force he was dealing with. Goku-San stood facing him with a stone cold stare of complete confidence. The Caped-Figure wondered if Goku-San was really as strong as he said he was. He would soon find out.[/B]

[B]Caped Figure:[/B] You may be as strong as a Super Saiyajin Level 10, but that will not save you!

[B]SSJ10 Goku-San:[/B] I'm stronger than a Super Saiyajin level 10. :D

[B]Caped-Figure:[/B] I really doubt that considering how young you are. I'm surprised you're even a Super Saiyan level 10.

[B]SSJ10 Goku-San:[/B] :D Thanx. I like surprising people. And even if I didn't destroy you, see those three down there. They would. They may be slightly weaker than me, but I do stress slightly.

[B]The Caped-Figure paused for a moment in surprise. But then laughed off Goku-San's last comment.[/B]

[B]Caped-Figure:[/B] Well I've got a surprise for you. AHHHH!

[B]With that the Caped-Figure began powering up to his maximum level. Huge chunks of earth lifted into the air and flew high into the sky. Gigantic bolts of lightning struck around the Caped-Figure, and a huge dark aura surrounded him.

[B]Fallon:[/B] This guy means business!

[B]Lazarus:[/B] His powerlevels growing. It's nearing Goku's!

[B]Jen:[/B] That Caped-Figure is at least at the level of a SSJ Level 9 right now. And his power keeps going!

[B]Fallon:[/B] Do you think he's bit off more than he can chew?

[B]Lazarus:[/B] We'll see.

[B]The Caped-Figures powerlevel kept rising till it exceeded Goku-San's.[/B]

[B]Caped-Figure:[/B] I have exceeded your powerlevel now what do you have to say for yourself.

[B]SSJ10 Goku-San:[/B] HA!

[B]In an instant Goku-San powered up even higher his flaming aura surrounding him again and bursting with power. After about a second he relaxed and grinned at the Caped-Figure.[/B]

[B]Caped-Figure:[/B] No! It's not possible! He exceeded me so easily! It's not possible! :bawl:

[B]SSJ10 Goku-San:[/B] :devil: Now you're gonna' die!

[B]Caped-Figure:[/B] That's it! I've had enough of you! :flaming:

[B]The Caped-Figure began powering up even more and dissapeared and appeared high up in the sky above Goku-San. He kept powering up and a huge dark aura surrounded him.[/B]

[B]SSJ10 Goku-San:[/B] What's the idiot up to now? He already knows he can't beat me.

[B]Caped-Figure:[/B] Let's see you try and block this.

[B]SSJ10 Goku-San:[/B] *yawns* I hope he knows his efforts are getting quite futile.

[B]The Caped-Figure continued powering up the dark aura around him getting even bigger and bigger. Finally he put his hands together at the wrists like a final flash and pointed them straight at Goku-San.[/B]

[B]Caped-Figure:[/B] Even as powerful as you are, are you willing to take this kind of blast head on! VORTEX BLAST!

[B]A huge dark beam came straight down at Goku-San. Goku-San just stood there. Meanwhile the Caped-Figure grinned.[/B]

[B]Fallon:[/B] Ummm that's a huge blast!

[B]Jen:[/B] It's way too big! Goku-San can't handle that!

[B]Lazarus:[/B] Goku-San get out of there!

[B]However Goku-San just stood there intent on the fact that he could defeat this attack.[/B]

[B]Caped-Figure:[/B] So you really do think you can stop this! AHHHH!

[B]With that the Caped-Figure forced more energy into the blast making it even bigger. It rained down towards Goku-San. It got closer and closer. Goku-San placed his hands in front of him and began forming a counter attack of his own.[/B]

[B]SSJ10 Goku-San:[/B] KAME............HAME........

[B]But right before the blast got to Goku-San it suddenly split into 4 blasts. They came in from each side on him. Goku-San looked at all four blasts closing in on him. There was no escape now and no chance that he block every single one of them.[/B]

[B]Fallon:[/B] Oh no! He tricked Goku-San!

[B]SSJ10 Goku-San:[/B] *confident look* That's it keep 'em coming.

[B]The blasts closed in on Goku-San so he was no longer visible then suddenly there was a bright flash of energy and the blasts stopped in midair.[/B]

[B]Caped-Figure:[/B] :therock: Huh?

[B]Suddenly it became visible that Goku-San had caught the beams with his ki alone. A huge aura surrounding Goku-San was actually holding the beams back.[/B]

[B]Fallon:[/B] Huh? He blocked those blasts with his Ki alone!

[B]Lazarus:[/B] And he's still only in his Super Saiyan 10 form!

[B]With a sudden yell and burst of power Goku-San destroyed the four blasts making them dissapear.[/B]

[B]Caped-Figure:[/B] That's not possible! :eek: That was my most powerful attack!

[B]SSJ10 Goku-San:[/B] That's strike 3. You're out!

[B]Before the Caped-Figure could even think Goku-San dissapeared and appeared right in front of him. He pointed a single hand at the Caped-Figure and effortlessly unleashed a huge blast that destroyed it instantly. He then flew back down and landed next to Jen, Lazarus and Fallon. He reverted back to his normal Saiyan level.[/B]

[B]Fallon:[/B] You had us scared there for a second!

[B]Lazarus:[/B] You were just toying with him all along Goku.

[B]Jen:[/B] Good fight. But let's go meet up with our parents you guys.

[B]Goku-San:[/B] Yeah.

[B]With that the four powerful saiyan children took off to go find their parents.[/B]

GOKU-SAN HAS PROVED HIS IMMENSE POWER BY TAKING OUT ONE OF SEED'S HENCHMEN AS IF IT WERE CHILDS PLAY! FALLON, JEN, AND LAZARUS HAVE YET TO SHOW THEIR POWER. ARE THEY REALLY AS POWERFUL AS GOKU-SAN CLAIMS!?

[B]Vecon's step up to another level[/B]

Vecon: so Sez all your saying is i gotta power up to my fullest?

Sesmo: Yup thats right!

Vecon: OK I will try

-------- Behind a rock some distance off from Will2x and Vecon.

DB 2x twin: What is he up to?

--------------

Vecon clentches his fist and teeth.

Vecon: here goes!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Vecon goes SSJ10

SSJ10 Vecon:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA **** this hurts!!!!

Tears start to spray from Vecon's eyes. :bawl:

Sesmo: COME ON VECON YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!

SSJ10 Vecon: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I am TRYING!!!!!

SSJ10 Vecon's form starts to change.

SSJ10 Vecon: I CAN'T DO IT!!!!!!

Sesmo: DON'T GIVE IN!!!!!

------------------------------ Somewhere

Man: Do you feel that??

Woman1: Yea!!

Child: What is it.

Woman2: I dunno???

------------------

Sesmo: Come on Vecon!!!

SSJ10 Vecon:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Vecon goes from SSJ10 to Ultra Saiyan 1

USSJ1 Vecon: I did it!!!!! :D

Sesmo: Very good. But since you don't seem to know you have the ablity to go up to level three but you must train your mind to be able to handle it!

Will2x: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
-------------------

DB 2x twin: Holy **** now i have got to absorb him!

Db 2x Twin jumps out behind the rock and leeps after vecon, he gets him by the neck chocking him taking major energy, he suscessfully drains him down to ssj8.

SSJ8 Vecon: God! Damn him!!!!!

DB 2x Twin: Now...lets see if its in me.

EVeryone: Huh??

DB 2x Twin strains hard and for a second it looks like he was about to touch God MOde. but then he faints.

Will2x: Ah. nows my chance to obsorb him!

As will2x leeps after him DB 2x Twins energy forbids him to.

Will2x: WHa!!! :eek: he has some kinda full body force field.

SSJ8 Vecon: Lemme try. KAMEHAMEHAAAA

The Kamehameha wave shakes the force field but does not collapse.

SSJ8 Vecon: Arg! If i was Ultra Saiyajin id burst that bubble with one ki.

Will2x Walks over to the force field and opens his hands and screams.

SSJ8 Vecon: WHat are you doing?

Will2x: Watch...

Some small amounts of energy come back to vecon and after a few minutes the body of DB 2x Twin raises and gets closer to WIll2x.

WIll2x: I can always obsorb him :)

Just as Will2x is about to recieve his other side Vecon Screams.

Vecon: NO! STOP!

Will2x: what?

Vecon: If you obsorb him then you will be Evil!

Will2x: I didnt think about that...

Db 2x Twin's body stops.

DB 2x Twin: DARNIT! MY plan failed!

Will2x:....

Vecon: See!

DB 2x Twin: See ya! *teleports to close tree and makes power undetectable*

Vecon: Ha that Mofo can't hide i got my radar! Ummm He's right over there!!! POWER ABSORB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vecon holds his hands out and absorbes enought power to get back to SSJ10.

DB 2x twin: I will be back for that later! SUN BLAST!!!!!

A large ball of energy forms 10 time brigther than the sun. DB 2x twin flys off.

Will2x: AAAAAAAA dang!

Vecon: HEy Sez i got a question.

Sesmo: What?

Vecon: I need just a boost of energy to get me back to USSJ1 so i can train my mind to handel the higher levels!

Sesmo: ok just this once. fierce blast.

Vecon goes USSJ1

Vecon: THanks i am going now. If you need me i will be at Trion's meditation chamber!

Vecon flys off. and oddly Will2x and Vecon's eyes start to turn red. :demon: They both shake their heads.

Sesmo: whats the matter guyz?

Will2x: o nothing just a little dizzy.

Vecon: yea i'm fine

Will2x: :naughty: ...

[in head]

Sesmo: Your acting strange..

Will2x: Am I?

Sesmo: Yes.

Will2x: I have a wish.

Sesmo: Not my problem.

Will2x: What!?

Sesmo: Tell me why your acting so strange, and maby ill do a lil sometin for ya.

Will2x: I don't know what your getting at but I am NOT acting strange!!!

Sesmo: Whatever...

Will2x: Fine, I dont need you anyway.

*a red pain forms in the center of Will2x's back*

Sesmo: I wouldnt say that if i was you...

WIll2x: What? Are you doing this?

Sesmo: No. But if you say you dont want me I will disapeer and you will be left with nothing but a broken back. No god mode, no invincibilty, no nothing... you'll be as weak as piccolo.

Will2x: I...I feel like a second evil is inside me. I....Must fight it! :angel: Now i think i got it.

Sesmo: Good.

WIll2x: :demon: .....

Vecon flys off to Trion's home.

Vecon: Hey Trion!!!

Trion: Who is there?

Vecon: Its me Vecon!

Trion: O man! so you got out of the fusion?

Vecon: Yea! You did good man!.

Trion: Thanks man! I know i am the best.

Vecon: :rolleyes: hahaha WEll anyways. I need to borrow your meditation room.

Trion: No problem. How long do you need it?

Vecon: I wanna use it for a day.

Trion: A DAY!!!!! Are you sure you can handle that long?

Vecon: Come on man! Trust me i got to USSJ1! :D

Trion: Ok go right a head!

Vecon: well you got enought food in there?

Trion: Yup man. Your all set!

Vecon: Aight!

Vecon walks in to the room and closes the door behind him.

Vecon: Well i wish i had Sez here to help me! but i will do my best!

He sits down and closes his eyes. Vecon stays in this state for days in the chamber but only a few seconds in the outside world.

----------------- In Vecon's mind

Vecon: what is that!!!!

Evil Form: :demon:

Vecon: who are you?

Evil Form: Your worst night mare!

--------------- Will2x dreaming.

Will2x: Waaaa! Who's there!?!?!

Evil Form: :demon: It's me will2x.

Will2x: ????????

--------------- Vecon's Mind

Vecon: Will2x!!!!!!

--------------- Will2x dream.

Will2x: VECON!!!!

Will2x(insleep): What do you want?

Evil Form:... your body...

Will2x: I know im sexy but this is rediculos!

Evil Form: *grin* come closer.

Will2x: Vecon...WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!?????

(Vecon: im over here)

Will2x wakes up.

Will2x: how long have i been asleep?

Sesmo: 30 minutes. Almost enough time for a human to go to work for 10 minutes.

Will2x: ill be fine. im an android. *trys to fly but feels heavy* i think ill walk.

walks for 20 seconds then conks back asleep.

WIll2x: (sleep) Where am i?

Evil Form: Are you scared?

Will2x: Im a bit edgy, but no.

Evil Form: Why not?

WIll2x: Whats to be afraid of?

Evil Form: Everything.

Will2x: Huh?

Evil Form: Say I had a controller...to your body. I could erase your mind and program you to pure evil with no personality at all.

Will2x: Well you dont so i have nothing to worry about. Besides I wouldnt rember how good I was and I wouldnt feel bad. I pretty much would be out of existance so it wouldnt matter. But for on thing I bet you that aslong as im like this I will NOT go out without a fight.

Evil Form: Ahh, dont say thoose things! *gets smaller*

Will2x: -_p

Evil Form: Imagine your in a game, with questions about math, your worst subject. And if you get so much as one question wrong, the whole world would explode. Imagine that.

Will2x: >>>thinks of nervouse feeling<<< ahh

Evil Form gets bigger.

Goku-San, Jen, Fallon and Lazarus took off to go find their parents, meanwhile somebody had secretly been watching the fight between Goku-San and the caped-figure.

[B]Yamesh:[/B] Quite a strong one, lord Seed will pleased when he see's how strong this kid is. I sensed he has a tiny bit of malice in his heart. He could be made to serve our purposes. Yes! So innocent looking, yet so powerful! He'd be the ultimate warrior for our army! I will return to lord Seed and tell him at once!

With that the strange being Yamesh took off towards the horizon.