OtakuBoards

War Legends (War Rpg- If you signed up come here)

SSJ5 Vegeta

[i]as Kamakazi is flying he senses an approaching power[/i]

Kamakazi: huh?

[i]he stops and looks down to see...[/i]

Kamakazi: Ricco!

Ricco: Hey!

Kamakazi: What made you decide to come up here?

Ricco: Because we need to talk...

Kamakazi: About what?

Ricco: Do you remember the battle with WAR all those years ago, the time we defeated him?

Kamakazi: Yeah..I remember..what about it?

Ricco: Remember when I showed up in majin form for the first time and you nearly killed me?

Kamakazi: heh..yeah...

Ricco: Well..I found something out..when you did that you multiplied my Majin spirit into three different forms...one has escaped and possesed my son...Sythe...

Kamakazi: Sythe eh?...But he can control it right?

Ricco: Nope... It is control by someone else...

Kamakazi: Evil?

Ricco: I don't think..someone that can feed it more power than Evil can...

Kamakazi: Someone more poerful than Evil?

Ricco: I think so...

Kamakazi: Lets go find Sythe and see what we can do...

Ricco: Alright...

-Justin

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kamakazi: Is this it?

Ricco: Yeah..this is my old house...

???: Hello Father...

Ricco: And that..is why I had to leave...

Kamakazi: Sythe...

M. Sythe: The very same...and I assume you are Kamakazi reincarnated?

Kamakazi: Aren't you just a regular Einstien

Ricco: Watch out Kamakazi...the Maijin spirit makes hella fast...

Kamakazi: He doesn't have a thing on me...

M. Sythe: Is that right...

[i]To Kamakazi's surprise, Sythe disapears leaving Kamakazi and Ricco looking[/i]

M. Sythe: Look for me?

[i]He landed a hard kick into the side of Kamakazi's head knocking him through the rock wall of the old house into the mud outside[/i]

Kamakazi: grrr...you'll pay for that...errrrRAAAAHHH!!!!

[i]He turned up his Android Upgrade[/i]

Kamakazi: Now try this on...Kaaa...Meee...Haaa..Meee...HAAA!!

M. Sythe: Heh...not too shabby...([i]he ducks[/i]) Close, but no cigar...

Ricco: Grrah!!

[i] Ricco called upon his Majin spirit and then went Super saiya-jin[/i]

M. Ricco: Heh...MAJIN BLAST!!!

M. Sythe: Wha? AHHH!!!

[i]The blast hit Sythe...and the two heroes waited to see what damage it had done to their foe...as the smoke clear, the outline of Sythe became more and more clear, until finally the smoke cleared away completely, exposing Sythe's burned yet overall unscathed body[/i]

M. Sythe: That all you got Daddio?

M. Ricco: grrr...KAMAKAZI FUSION NOW!!!

Kamakazi: Aight

[i]They both jump into the air, Kamakazi graps Ricco by the hands and they start flipping, then there is a bright light[/i]

Kamicco: Heh...now the fun starts...

-Justin

zilkx trains insanely for ten years practicing strength. zilkx feels as if he can lift half the world know and rest a year. then starts again, as zilkx throws a ki ball it turns into fire and to there suprise its sezmo.

Sezmo(in fire form): there is no need to continue straining for strength, you have completed this form of LeiTone, you have enough strength to take out a half powered Angel, but your muscels of bulk slow you down to 10 hours a mile, you must train in speed. and as a concelation for completing this task ill reduce your age 11 years back, the longer you train the more you age in here, even though in real life its only one day you still age here. so here we go *reduces there age* and zack, when you and will2x spar train seperatly ill reduce your age 5 years back as well.

zilkx: thank you *bows*

zilkx flexes body and gets loose as posible to gain speed. [in head]

will2x: another 10 years for speed sound good?

zack: sounds good to me.
[emd]

Kamicco: heh...erAH!!

[i]He went SSJ2[/i]

M. Sythe: Not too bad. But fusions are out of style..the way to fight these days is in groups; Gojin!!

M. Gojin: Heh heh heh...

[b]<[i]Ricco: Hey Kamakazi who the hell is that?[/i]>[/b]

[b]<[i]Kamakazi: I dunno..just another bad guy I guess, by the way..did we really need to fuse..I mean, either one of us good beat the two with out lifting a finger?[/i]>[/b]

[b]<[i]Ricco: I was trying save the time and energy it takes to reach a high level...[/i]>[/b]

[b]<[i]Kamakazi: Alright...[/i]>[/b]

Kamicco: Heh..whatever...

M. Sythe: You go first Gojin..lets see what he can do...

Kamicco: Yeah..c'mon punk..

M. Gojin: No problem...

[i] Gojin charged them stopping just short and shooting into the sky...[/i]

Kamicco: Oh no you don't...

[i]Kamicco also goes airborne and grasps Gojin and slings him back to the ground[/i]

Kamicco: heh..like I said...nothin' but a little punk...time to finish this ****...North Wind...I command you rid the Earth of these two...

[i]Then a small breeze begins to blow..which gradually picks up speed until it becomes a gail and it strips the Majin spirits of the two dropping their bodies to the ground[/i]

[b]<[i]Kamakazi: Fusion end[/i]>[/b]

-Justin

[b]Corellon:[/b] this is boring do i have to wait?

[b]Corellon:[/b] Fine then, i'll go to kami's palace... and see if anyone remembers me.

[b]Corellon:[/b]Now for some real fun... (spreads wings out)

[b]Corellon:[/b] let's see if any one's up there...

[b]Fly's off[/b]

Oblivion, Ruby, Aikan, and Kishin are flying overhead when they feel two familiar powers becomming one...

[B]Oblivion:[/B] KAMAKAZI?! NO WAY!!!

[B]Ruby:[/B] I knew he'd be back...the heavens could only stand him for so long...haha

[B]Oblivion:[/B] Ruby, that's not true, Kamakaziis nice..I feel Ricco too..but his power is fading..

[B]Ruby:[/B] Kamakazi's as well...

[B]Aikan:[/B] I feel a new power forming tho..

[B]Kishin:[/B] Me too...I wonder who it is..could they be fusing?

[B]Oblivion: [/B] Possible...we'll just have to go see...

They fly off towards the powers....when they arrive they feel a startling power comming from the north.

[B]Ruby:[/B] Is it me or did it just get colder?!

[B]Kishin:[/B] It got colder...brrr...

[B]Oblivion:[/B] If I didn't know better I'd say a blizzard is comming...good ole' Kamakazi always likes to cool things down.

[B]Ruby:[/B] yes, he's always had a knack for that, but how? Only the higher god of the Winds can command them...

[B]Aikan:[/B] Is it possible that he's become a higher god?

[B]Kamakazi:[/B] Sure is...

[B]Oblivion: [/B] KAMAKAZI, IT'S REALLY YOU!!!

[B]Kamakazi:[/B] Heh...yep..

Oblivion flies over and hug-tackles Kamakazi.

[B]Ricco:[/B] What?! No hug for me? :(

[B]Ruby:[/B] Ahh..why not?

Ruby hugs him until his eyes pop out.

[B]Aikan:[/B] Huggy huggy....do you guys do anything else?

[B]Kamakazi:[/B] Besides kill bad guys and save the world, no.

Aikan and Kishin face vault anime style.

Kamakazi, Ricco, Oblivion, and the crew have met up, what next?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, it's open, all up to you Kamakazi...or Riccoif he shows up suddenly.

[B]Meanwhile in the Vertigo Chamber[/B]

[B]SSJ2 Lazarus:[/B] Her powerlevels growing, it's not stopping either!

[B]Electronic Voice:[/B] Jen..... powerlevel: 150 million........ 170 million....... 200 million........

[B]SSJ4 Goku-San:[/B] She's doing it!

[B]SSJ Fallon:[/B] This is insane!

[B]SSJ Jen:[/B] AHHHHHHH!

Electricity started shooting around Jen wildly and a huge golden aura surrounded her. Her hair began to stand up in straight spikes.

[B]SSJ Jen:[/B] AHHHHHHHHH!

[B]SSJ Fallon:[/B] She is doing it!

[B]SSJ2 Lazarus:[/B] Why was it so easy for her to do it, but so hard for me? I mean she just looked at me go SSJ2 and did it!

[B]SSJ4 Goku-San:[/B] It's all in finding the right motivation Lazarus. She had a desire to ascend with the rest of us so she did it.

A huge ball of energy surrounds Jen, and flashes like a huge strobe light. When it clears she is.....

[B]SSJ2 Lazarus:[/B] A Super Saiyan Level 3!?!?!?!?!?!

[B]SSJ Fallon:[/B] How does she go from a Super Saiyan to a level 3!?!?!

[B]How did Jen do it? Soon you will find out.... But meanwhile...[/B]

[B]Tank:[/B] What in the hell!? A huge powerlevel is coming! It feels like.... Like.... 10 of me put together! And there's another one! It's weaker but the power from it's still 5x times stronger than me! That means both has more power than any WAR fighter on this planet!

[B]Meanwhile at the Kame's place at the Vertigo Chamber[/B]

[B]Atilla:[/B] What in the f*** is that!? Two people are coming! There power is unequaled by anyone! This can't be!

WHO'S COMING!? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON WAR!

Kamakazi: I smell trouble...

Ricco: As do I...

Ruby: What is that?

Oblivion: Nothing good...

Kamakazi: Lets go find Tank, we need to get together...

Kishin: Tank is back now too?

Kamakazi: Yep...now lets get out of here...

-Justin

[B]In the Vertigo Chamber[/B]

[B]SSJ4 Goku-San:[/B] That's amazing! She went up 2 levels!

[B]Electronic Voice:[/B] Jen.... Powerlevel.... 480 million.....

[B]SSJ Fallon:[/B] Amazing!

[B]SSJ2 Lazarus:[/B] That's nuts!

[B]SSJ3 Jen:[/B] Impressed?

[B]SSJ4 Goku-San:[/B] Hell yeah!

[B]SSJ3 Jen:[/B] C'mon Lazarus! I'll put your skills to the test!

Jen dissapeared.

[B]SSJ Fallon:[/B] Incoming!

Jen almost instantly appeared by SSJ2 Lazarus. And they started fighting. Fallon did pretty good, but not good enough. Steadily Jen gained the upper hand and pretty soon she was batting him around like a fly. When it got to that point she stopped. And Lazarus floated in the air winded breathing heavily.

[B]SSJ3 Jen:[/B] I suppose that was a good enough warmup! C'mon Goku-San let's go!

With that she began powering up.

[B]SSJ3 Jen:[/B] AHHHHHHHH!

Suddenly Jen stopped powering up, and suddenly her head drooped. Letting out a slight moan she slowly floated back to the ground and fainted. She reverted back to a normal Saiyan, her shoulder length black hair flopped back down over her shoulders and she collapsed.

[B]SSJ Fallon:[/B] What happened!?!?!?!

[B]SSJ2 Lazarus:[/B] What in the ****!?

[B]SSJ4 Goku-San:[/B] Jen are you alright!?

SSJ4 Goku-San took her back to the living quarters and layed her down in her bed where she slept peacefully. Goku-San powered back down to a Super Saiyan Level 2.

[B]SSJ2 Fallon:[/B] Why'd you do that?

[B]SSJ2 Goku-San:[/B] No point in wasting energy trying to stay a Super Saiyan level 4 if I'm not gonna' do anything.

[B]SSJ Fallon:[/B] You're not gonna' train Goku?

[B]SSJ2 Goku-San:[/B] Nah. I'm gonna' stay my cousin till she wakes up.

Goku-San reached over and fed Jen a sensu bean.

[B]SSJ2 Lazarus:[/B] Alright then. Me and Fallon are just gonna' go train.

With that Fallon and Lazarus set off to go train. It would be an hour before Jen awoke.

[B]Jen:[/B] Uhhhh...

[B]SSJ2 Goku-San:[/B] Hey Jen? Can you hear me?

[B]Jen:[/B] Yeah.

[B]SSJ2 Goku-San:[/B] What happened.

[B]Jen:[/B] You know how I went Super Saiyan Level 3?

[B]SSJ2 Goku-San:[/B] How?

[B]Jen:[/B] I used Kaio-Ken to boost my powerlevel up high enough to go level 3 while I was transforming to a level 2. Then I transformed from a Level 2 then on to a level 3.

[B]SSJ2 Goku-San:[/B] You're pretty clever! But that is kinda' cheating boosting your powerlevel like that! You're supposed to raise your powerlevel by training like we do to raise it high enough to ascend. :rolleyes:

[B]Jen:[/B] Yeah I know. I just wanted to impress you guys though. But using Super Kaio-Ken slowly drained my energy away, and since I was a Level 3 it drained me even faster.

[B]SSJ2 Goku-San:[/B] Explaining why you passed out. I get it now.

[B]Jen:[/B] Yeah. I guess I won't try that anymore.

[B]SSJ2 Goku-San:[/B] Yeah. Wanna' get back to training?

Jen hopped out of bed.

[B]Jen:[/B] Yeah!

[B]SSJ2 Goku-San:[/B] Ok let's get back to training then... You little cheater.

[B]Jen:[/B] Oh bequiet!

SSJ2 Goku-San took off and left the living quarters and headed towards the training part of the vertigo chamber.

[B]SSJ2 Goku-San:[/B] You'll have to catch me first before you can make me bequiet!

Jen powered up to Super Saiyan Level 2.

[B]SSJ2 Jen:[/B] I'll gladly shut you up!

She took off after him.

[B]Meanwhile outside on earth...[/B]

[B]Tank:[/B] That powerlevels getting closer. Way closer!

Bright green lightning flashed through the sky. Suddenly a big greenish ball went streaking through the sky.

[B]Tank:[/B] What was that!? It looked like some sort of space craft! I sensed those 2 huge powerlevels coming from it!

The "ship" seemed to crash a little ways off because the greenish ball dipped below the horizon followed by a greenish explosion that left a lime green haze on the horizon.

[B]Tank:[/B] I've got to go check this out!

With that Tank took off headed towards, the UFO not sure what he would find when he got there.

WHAT OR WHO IS THIS? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON WAR!

Place: Vecon is caught in some sort of gravity hole that decreses ones engery till he/she shrivels up and dies. how will he escape?

Vecon(thinking): How much more of this can i take!?!?! This Blackness is about to make me go insane. I have been trying to get a hold of Will2x for days now but he thinks it is all a dream, but i feel a presnce here with me and i can't isolate it. D*** goes to show you never trust women ( meaning Rachel from War 5). That loser Craig he will pay for this!!! :flaming:

Just then Vecon feels a strange burst of energy.

Vecon: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA What my power level is going skyhigh if it doesn't stop i will snap like a twig!

Voice(hissing): Just take it like a man Vecon.

Vecon: K...K...Itty???

Kitty: Right the first time.

Vecon: What are you doing?

Kitty: Getting you out of here.

Vecon: But my power AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Vecon blacks out

Kitty: hehe i got you now.

Kitty licks the side of Vecon's face.

Kitty: and now we make our leave.

Kitty flys off with Vecon in her arms.

zilkx train hard for 5 years in speed and need a break early.

*defuse*

will2x: im poofed, i need to sleep. *conks out*
[dream]
will2x: everything is black again, this stupid dream.

vecon: will2x... whats up!

will2x: *sigh* might as well make the best of it.. sup vecon

vecon: cant tell ya much but ill be seing you soon, real soon!

will2x: heh, sure, i just cant wait!

vecon: you jus wait an see. oh and be on the look out for that dirty dog craig, hes still lurking around theese days.

will2x: sure thing man peice!
[end]

will2x: *wakes up* ****, how long has it been.

zack: a month...

will2x: i cant belive we selpt that long.

zack: [I]we[/I] ? no you. i admit i sleept a week but you, you took the whole month off.

will2x: damnit man why didnt u wake me?

zack: oh its not like i tried. i did everything except throw a ki ball at you, that probly wouldnt have woke u up. infact i had to use the kamehameha wave jus to make you flinch.

will2x: heh, ok ok. lets jus get back to training, well work twice as fast this month. (zack sure is a good apponiant, i havent have a merge with someone as good as him since...vecon...:()

*fuse*

Vecon wakes up and lookes up into Kitty's eyes. She smiles at him. He looks down at the ground but only to see darkness.

Vecon: Where are you taking me????

Kitty:......

Vecon: WELL???

Kitty:.....

Vecon: DON'T MAKE ME HURT YOU WOMAN!!!

Vecon tries to move but finds that he can't feel his arms at all.

Kitty: If you must know i am taking you to my master.

Vecon: Who is that?

Kitty: O i think you have met him before. His name is Craig..

Vecon trembles a little.

Vecon: C...Craig?

Kitty: Yes He was betraid by war And he wants his revenge, but first we will pay a little vist to you good friend Will2x And you will help us.

Vecon: I refuse.

Kitty: Go ahead refuse all you want!

Vecon (curses under breath): **** i gotta warn Will2x!

[from the darkest pits of the planet, an inter dimentional portal opens up, a tall, dark figure steps through it and it closes instantly, the figure looks into the distance]

???: it has been a long time since I have been here, doesn't look as though much has changed

[the figure flies off into the distance, his dark power level being sensed by those with the ablility to sense]

to be continued....

[B]Corellon (Thinking):[/B] Wow, power levels appearing like crazy.

[B]*Stops flying*[/B]

[B]Corellon:[/B] Huh? (sences 2 power levels) Whoa!

[B]Corellon (Thinking)[/B] I've never seen power's theese strong... Huh? There's another one over there. hmmm this seems "different" from those 2 powers i senced earlier. I must check them out.

[B]*Starts flying in the direction of the 2 huge powers*[/B]

[B]Tank is the first to arrive on the scene[/B]

[B]Tank:[/B] What is that!?

There is a large metal sphere sticking halfway out of the ground. It radiates a bright green light. It appears to be some kind of space craft.

[B]Tank:[/B] This is strange....

Suddenly a door on the sphere begins to open. As the door opens it let's out a blinding lime green light. Tank can make out the silouhettes of two figures standing in the light. Then they begin to walk towards Tank. Tank dodges backwards aways away from the ship and sets himself in a fighting stance.

[B]Tank:[/B] I don't wanna' power up just yet, because if they are friendly they might think I'm attacking them and fight back. I'll wait and see what they do.

The figures step out where Tank can see them. One is a Teenage boy, and the other is a guy that looks to be in his mid twenties. They are both wearing a strange kind of armor, that Tank knows can't be from planet earth, and they both have large swords in holsters on their backs, and they both have lime green hair stood up in spikes.

[B]Man:[/B] This planets gravity is much less than ours.

[B]Boy:[/B] Yeah. About a million times less.

[B]Man:[/B] Hello. My name is Chan Moyatama, and this is my son Sage he's 14.

[B]Sage:[/B] I suppose the inhabitants of this planet are as weak as the gravity. This guy would be so easy to beat I wouldn't even waist a good punch on him, maybe a flick or a poke though.

[B]Chan:[/B] Sage you are all too arrogant. This man may seem weak to you but that's because he has his true power masked. I can sense his true power and it's enormous. But still about 5x less than yours.

[B]Sage:[/B] Then he might prove to be a good warmup.

Sage popped his neck and his shoulders, then stretched his arms and stood in a fighting stance.

[B]Sage:[/B] Ready.... Little man?

[B]Chan:[/B] Sage! :flaming:

[B]Sage:[/B] Sorry...

[B]Chan:[/B] We're here to help these people out, not fight them. I understand a great evil is plaguing your planet. Well we're here to help.

[B]Tank:[/B] The names Tank. Nice to..... meet you.

[B]Chan:[/B] Just the man we were looking for! Can you take us to the rest of the fighters that are assembling for this great battle?

[B]Tank:[/B] Yeah but first explain to me who and what you guys are.

[B]Meanwhile in the Vertigo Chamber[/B]

[B]SSJ3 Lazarus:[/B] Oh yeah Jen! Take this!

Lazarus fired a large ki blast at Jen.

[B]SSJ3 Jen:[/B] You missed me!

[B]SSJ3 Lazarus:[/B] Darn the bad luck!

Jen and Lazarus kept fighting. Moving at an incredible speed. They matched each other move for move. Goku-San just watched. Fallon feeling left out, had gone off to train by himself, and had gone far back into the Vertigo Chamber, leaving the others to wonder if they'd ever see him again.

[B]SSJ4 Goku-San:[/B] (thinks) I wonder when Fallon will come back. Maybe if I would have trained him he wouldn't have run away. This sucks. Those 2 don't even seem to care. Well I've had enough of this crap!

SSJ4 Goku-San went Super Saiyan Level 5. Jen and Lazarus stopped. All his fur from Super Saiyan Level 4 turned gold and his hair stood into golden spikes and his eyebrows turned gold like a Super Saiyan. His eyes however stayed the same color, a dark green rimmed with red. This was Super Saiyan Level 5.

[B]SSJ3 Jen:[/B] When in the hell did he go Super Saiyan 5?

[B]SSJ3 Lazarus:[/B] Yeah that's what I wanna' know.

[B]SSJ5 Goku-San:[/B] That's none of your business. I'm leaving now.

[B]SSJ3 Jen:[/B] Where are you going?

[B]SSJ5 Goku-San:[/B] Not that it's any of your business but I'm gonna' go find Fallon.

With that he blasted off so fast they couldn't even tell where he went.

[B]SSJ3 Jen:[/B] This sucks. First Fallon, now him.

[B]SSJ3 Lazarus:[/B] I hope they don't get lost.

WILL GOKU-SAN FIND FALLON? AND WHO ARE THE 2 MYSTERIOUS STRANGERS. THEY'RE CERTAINLY NOT FROM THIS PLANET! FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON WAR!

with another 5 years of training with speed zilkx was feeling sharp

zilkx: *charges up to max*

with a bubbly spark a ball comes out

sezmo(in ball form): congrats again, with this speed you can take on evil war def and deg all at once. but without endurance youd tire out too much.

zilkx: whatever, give us the de-aging so we can hurry up and go on, where on fire!

sezmo: *sigh*...kids..*deages*

zilkx: ahh!

Vecon(thinking): I must reach out with all my sreanght!

Vecon: (WILL2X ........)

Vecon(thinking): NO answer. i will try on last time.

Vecon: (WILL2X)

Will2x: (Not this dream again!)

Vecon: ( This is no dream this is real!)

Will2x: (VECON!!!! ITS REALLY YOU!!!)

Vecon: (yea ... i gotta talk fast before kitty supects something.)

Will2x: (KITTY!!!! I thought she was dead!)

Vecon: ( Yea she is but so am i. She said she was taking me to war and after that we are gonna pay you a little visit. Every day my mind has been slipping into there graps i'd say i got just two or three more days where i am in controle of my body. O yea and after we fight you she said War is gonna have reveng on something called seed. see what you can find out about him.)

Will2x: (ok good bye....friend.)

Vecon: (You too)

Kitty seeing Vecon's eyes are closed

Kitty: WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!??

Vecon: (acts like waking from sleep) U...I was ...sleeping.

Kitty: O. well no funny stuff buster.

Vecon: Where are we going? I mean can't you tell me it is not like i can tell anyone.

Kitty: HAHAH if you think i will tell you anything you are fooling yourself. Now we are almost there

Vecon could see in the distance and small tower. It looked dark and evil.

Kitty: And nows when the fun begins. (chuckels)

[B]What will happen to Vecon? What did Kitty mean by fun. And will Will2x be able to help? Find out in post to come[/B]

guardian: well hes off..........
lita: i like him
guardian: ya hes a real nice guy...
lita: so when do i meet tank?
guardian: soon enough
lita: well i think its time you met your kids....
guardian: oh that would be great!!!

*they walk towards the base*

lita: you did tell him right???
guardian: ...
lita: right!
guardian: well...............no......
lita: you didnt tell him about gannon and his cousins?!?!
guardian:............no...
lita: i cant believe you didnt tell him .... the three most dangerous people in the galaxy and you didnt tell him!!!
guardian:...no....dont worry next time i see him i will.. i was kinda waiting to tell tank too......
lita: ugggg..

*they go down the elevator and get out at a floor that looks simalar to a mansion underground*

lita: put those weighted cloaths over there.
guardian:ight
child1: mommy's home!!!............d...d...daddy?
guardian: how did she know?
child1: DADDY!!(runs and hugs guardian)
lita: look around this house is a memorial to you...by the way her name is kira
guardian: kira.... what a beautiful name
child2: ...
lita: kayin....this is your dad
kayin: no he isint....my father is dead......and i hate him!!! *runs off*
lita: kayin!!.........guardian it'll take some time, im sorry
guardian: ........... i understand.........
kira: come on daddy ill show you my pictures and we can color together
lita: hes only 4 and look at that attitude im gonna be in for it when hes a teen...oh god help us....and with his father here hes gona be just like guardian....just my luck.... now where'd that boy go?

[the mysterious figure stops just above a large city, and looks down at it]

???: pitiful humans, how weak, not even worth the gift of life...

[the dark figure raises one arm and aims it towards the city]

???: now...cower at the almighty name of SEPHIROTH!!!

[a huge beam is fired at the city, the city explodes with a thunderous explosion, all that remains is a huge crater]

sephiroth: pitiful, sometimes I don't know why I even waste my time with them....

[sephiroth flies off into the distance again]

to be continued....

after a long 10 years of endurance zilkx shakes his head and drops sweat. that sweat grows into a large tear shapped water thing.

sezmo(in water form): hey man, good thing i dont live in your head anymore. you guys been sweating up a pool!

zilkx: you are coming back into will2xs head...right?

sezmo: we'll see.

zilkx: *nervously* -_-;; I NEED YOU!

sezmo: uhh

zilkx: not in that way.

sezmo:...sure, ok time for you guys to train in spirit. *deages*

zilkx: ok but one more thing, how do i train in spirit.

sezmo: *sigh* do i have to teach you everything. to train in spirit you must sit down with your legs crossed, close your mind, relax your body, and pull the great strength underneath your belly out.

zilkx: why cant i pull my dick out standing up?

sezmo: doh!, i mean, its in your belly!

zilkx: ooohh...SO I HAVE TO SIT DOWN FOR 10 YEARS!?

sezmo: well not exactly 10 years, it can take longer or less, depending on how well. usually 10 years hits the spot for someone of your power.

zilkx: well ok...*sits down*

[B]Corellon: (thinking)[/B] There they are... wait... theres another power level there too...

[B]Corellon:[/B] TANK!

[B]Corellon flys over and lands about a hundred feet away from Tank and the 2 strangers[/B]

Kamakazi: ****..I can't pick up Tank's power level anymore...Whoa! what the hell was that?!

Oblivion: I felt too!

Ricco: So did I!

Kamakazi: ...grrr...more problems...

Ricco: I thought i sensed Kitty earlier...

Kamakazi: I picked up Vecon for an instant but the trail is long gone by now.

Ruby: Lets go after whatever that power was.

Kamakazi: I'll go check it out...Ricco, you go up to Kami's place and get Attila. Oblivion you and Ruby try to find anyone that you can.

[i]Kamakazi flies off towards the horizon[/i]

Ricco: Kamakazi...

-Justin

[sephiroth stops just ahead of a small town]

sephiroth: ahh, this is the place, it must be down there somewhere, I can sense it!

[sephiroth flies down towards the town and stops outside an old house]

sephiroth: its in here, I feel it

[sephiroth walks through the door, an old man is sitting down reading a newspaper, he looks up and sees sephiroth, fear spreads across his face]

old man: no...it CAN'T be!

sephiroth: its been a while

old man: why have you returned, what do you want from us?

sephiroth: you know EXACTLY what I want

old man: no, not the crystal, you can't have it!

sephiroth: old man, I'm afraid you have NO choice, either hand it over, or I'll kill you and find it myself

old man: but...but...

sephiroth: I'm losing my PATIENCE, old man

old man: ....very well

[the old man walks towards a picture hung on the wall, he takes it off and a safe lies hidden, the old man unlocks the safe and takes out a small jewel]

old man: here...take it, just leave us alone

[he hands sephiroth the crystal]

sephiroth: thank you old man, I now need only find the remaining 3 crystals, and then, the strongest and most unstoppable being in existance I shall become....

old man: what?!

sephiroth: farewell....

[sephiroth walks out of the house, he flies up in the air and then stops and looks at the town]

sephiroth: this...is for wasting my time, old man#

[sephiroth raises his hand, a huge beam is shot down towards the town, the whole place explodes and nothing is left but a large, smoking crater]

sephiroth: and now, to find the remaining 3 crystals....

[sephiroth flies off]

to be continued....