OtakuBoards

War Legends (War Rpg- If you signed up come here)

SSJ5 Vegeta

Kitty: O crap our power levels are high and we will be sinced. Keep yours down Vecon.

Vecon(in a unusal tone): Yes mistress.

Kitty: A i see our mind controle has worked. HEHEH ok here is the portal to Other world.

Kitty jumps in followed by Vecon. The portal shuts instandly.

----

Kamakazi: Dang the power is gone!!!

Oblivion: I can't sence it ether!

Ricco: AAAA its hopeless they are gone ****!

----- In Other World

Kitty: MASTER!!! MASTER!!! We have arived.

Craig: Bow to me Vecon.

Vecon slowly bows to Craig.

Craig: Perfect you have done well Kitty. Now we have a little score to settle with Will2x.

Craig: have you found the boy Trion yet?

[url]http://www.geocities.com/topazfan/vecon.jpg[/url] (trion is a 15 year old who can fuse as many people together if payed enough.)

Kitty: no master but i am working on it.

Craig: WELL WORK FASTER!!!!
:flaming:

Kitty: yes master.

Kitty flys off into the darkness.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as the ten years pass a voice calls upon zilkx

sesmo: good job.

zilkx doesnt speak and stays on the growed with closed eyes, and just lets there fused soul stand there which is can be seen visably now.

zilkx's soul: heh, they wish for me to speak... btw, will i be entering heaving?

sezmo(invisibal): hah! maby...maby not. zilkx! heres your deaging *deages* now go on to the final part. this will go beyond 10 years, to learn how to panic, to learn how to control your panic, and know how to panic and attack thus mastering the panic attack.

zilkx's soul: They say ok.

ZilkX:*stands up slowly and opens eyes* It is time. we will train with our soul.

sezmo: sure... *leaves*

zilkx's soul disapeers

zilkx: soul? whered ya go?

zilkx soul gets sneaks behind zilk x and grows into a monsterous form looking to kill at any givin second.

zilkx panics.

and it continues for 15 years

zilkx: ok soul, ive mastered panicing, now ill try to control it...

Kamakazi: Whatever that it just moved...**** it there it goes again...this is something serious...

[i]As Kamakazi flies he thinks about the old days.[i]

Kamakazi: [i]Something isn't right about this...let me think. During the last battle with WAR..that was when Ricco revealed his Majin spirit. Then I nearly killed him. He fought through the battle with WAR until the end, then he stayed through the battle with Evil. But ever since he has been gone, he couldn't be tracked or sensed for all that time and now he just shows up. All those years I spent as a god and even then I didn't know where he was. Even the higher gods knew nothing of him. Hmm...[/i]

-Justin

as a great 50 years go by zilkx fully masters the panic attack and at an old age too.

zilkx: ooh were so old.

a blinding light shines above them

zilkx controls his panic and puts it in his fist just in case.

light: congradulations, you have mastered the art of leitone.

zilkx: *closes eyes* s..s...sezmo?

sezmo: yes, it is i.

zilkx: thank god, i cant keep my eyes open to look at your true form! maby i should have spent time training my eyes.

sezmo: maby so...but there is one more thing. the gods didnt think kindly to my offer to let you use double god powers if u learn LeiTone so they said if you can defeat my at 5% of my true power then you may.

zilkx: so all this has been for nothing? i couldve took you at 100% before i even got in here!

sezmo: foolish warrior, many cannot get past 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 of my power!!!!

zilkx quickly realizes his mistake.

zilkx: i wonder if i stand a chance againts a whole 5%...

sezmo: well so lets get started.

zilkx: but i cannot see you!

sezmo: your fault, not mine.

zilkx: ok but before we fight de age us.

sezmo: no...

zilkx: what!?

sezmo: if you cannot defeat me at this age then you do not prove worthy....

zilkx: GOD! this is gonna be nearly impossible!

sezmo: hahahahahaha.

zilkx: thats it! i can do it! this is gonna take everything i got!

Zilkx goes to max power and tells his soul to be guide him in this battle.

Zilkx: DAAAA.....TAAAAAAA.....SHOUKEN!!!!! *a micro small red orb chases sezmo*

sezmo dodges, thinking he has gotten rid of it but before he relizes it the orb comed back and hits sezmo hard in the back and trains some of his energy.

Zilkx: now i can save this energy for later in the battle :)

[b] THE BATTLE OF THE AGES IS UNDERWAY! WITH ZILKX PROPERLY PREPARED THIS IS DEFENTLY GOING TO BE A LONG BATTLE, WHO WILL COME VICTORIOUS, FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DRAGONBALL WAR![/b]

[B]Finally the doors to the Vertigo chamber opened[/B]

Attila waited outside. Goku-San was the first to step out, his Gi uniform was tattered and torn, worn ragged. He had a stone cold look on his face like that of a serial killer. The next to come out was Fallon, his eyes also stone cold, his face expressionless. Jen and Lazarus came out, both had stone cold looks.

[B]Attila:[/B] What's with you guys? What went on in there!? You guys look like you've gone insane!

In a collective tone Goku-San spoke.

[B]Goku-San:[/B] Our training is never to be discussed.

[B]Attila:[/B] Well did your training go well?

[B]Goku-San:[/B] You'll just have to see now won't you?

Goku-San said in a somewhat mocking tone. Then with that him, Jen, Lazarus and Fallon took off on an unknown mission.

[B]Attila:[/B] What's with kids these days!? Anyways time to start my training.

Attila stepped inside the Vertigo Chamber to begin his training.

[B]Meanwhile...[/B]

Tank stood talking to the two warriors from outer space.

[B]Chan:[/B] We are humans from humania. See along time ago, humans originally lived on a lush planet called humania. The gravity is a million times that of earths. Then somwhere around 1000 years ago, a race came known as the Saiyans. They wanted to experiment on us. They took some of us to what you call planet earth. Over time they got weak because of the minute gravity, and forgot about their heritage. However I am a native of humania, and so is my son. I am rated #1 fighter in this universe by my superiors, and my son is second only to me. I heard that there was a powerful evil disturbance on this planet. One so powerful it could destroy the whole universe a million times over. Me and my son Sage are here to offer any help we can.

[B]Tank:[/B] Awesome!

[B]Correlon:[/B] So that's where you guys are from. I knew you had to be from somewhere in outer space.

Suddenly 3 caped figures that appeared to be grim reaper clones appeared out of nowhere.

[B]Chan:[/B] Who are these guys?

Tank got in a fighting stance.

[B]Tank:[/B] They aren't friendly I'll tell ya' that.

[B]Correlon:[/B] I sense that their powerlevels are huge, don't underestimate them.

The 3 caped figures spread out and then attacked.

Tank took on one and did a pretty good job of fighting it.

[B]Tank:[/B] Is that all you got I haven't even powered up yet!

The figure dissapeared then suddenly Tank was hit about 10 times in a row in rapid fire succesion. The blows were so hard that they made miniature explosions in the air. Tank went flying into the ground. The figure appeared standing over him.

[B]Correlon:[/B] ****! Their power is as big as I imagined!

Tank stood back up and powered up. This fiendish apparition had pissed him off.

[B]Tank:[/B] Alright you little bastard!

Tank dissapeared and so did the figure. The fight was moving so fast that only Chan and Sage could see it because they were more powerful than tank or correlon. The figure beat him again. He powered up a more and more until he finally beat it.

[B]Tank:[/B] And I didn't even have to go to full power. If I would have I would've beat it a million times over.

[B]Sage:[/B] Check this out.

Sage dissapeared and appeared behind the caped figures holding his sword out in a cutting motion.

[B]Tank:[/B] I think you missed.

Sage turned around in midair and grinned at Tank and the two figures fell in half and exploded.

[B]Correlon:[/B] ****! He's super fast!

[B]Sage:[/B] And to think. That was a small percentage of my power.

Tank and Correlon gasped.

[B]Chan:[/B] I will teach you guys to get as strong as us. But first we must meet up with the other fighers.

[B]Tank:[/B] Alright that sounds like a plan to me.

[B]Correlon:[/B] Let's be off!

With that they took off.

[B]Meanwhile...[/B]

[B]Goku-San:[/B] I'll take you myself!

[B]Caped Figure:[/B] *demonic voice* Hahaha... I doubt it...

[B]Goku-San:[/B] Wanna' bet, cuz' I'd say the odds are in my favor!

[B]Caped Figure:[/B] My data shows at most you should be a Super Saiyan Level 3 right now.

[B]Goku-San:[/B] Well you see. Your data's screwed, because me and my friends here have been training, capish.

[B]Caped Figure:[/B] You still do not have a chance.

[B]Goku-San:[/B] (Crouching in fighting position) Look are you gonna' fight or talk?

DOES GOKU-SAN HAVE CHANCE? FIND OUT ON THE NEXT TIME OF WAR!

seph: now, the second crystal should be just about....there!

[sephiroth lands in the middle of the town square, all the common folk staring at him]

seph: what are you looking at?

[sephiroth makes a spinning motion with his hands and everyone is engulfed in flames]

seph: that'll teach you

[sephiroth walks around the town for a while and bumps into someone by accident]

man: oh, sorry si-

[looks up at sephiroth]

man: no...it can't be, not you....

seph: nice to see you too, Alec

alec: but...I thought you...

seph: dead? no, FAR from it, in fact

alec: but...how

seph: look, I don't have time to argue, just hand over the crystal

alec: no, never! I'll never hand it over to a monster like you!

seph: if you don't, then I will destroy this town

alec: you...monster, fine, take it

[hands sephiroth a crystal]

seph: kudos, alec, farewell, oh, and just for wasting my time, I'm going to destroy this town ANYWAY!

alec: you f****** bastard, you can't!

[sephiroth flies high into the air and blows up the entire town with one blast]

to be continued....

Kitty flys low over the mountains.

Kitty(thinking): gotta isolate Trions power. .......GOT HIM!!!

Kitty makes a sudden dive. She fly right toward the face of a mountain.and at the last moment she throws a Ki beam at the face of the mountain and a tunnel is revealed. She flys in and swifty flys through the twisted passages. suddenly she comes upon an opening were a boy is sitting at a table. Kitty rases her hand to KO the boy...

Boy: Why did you blast my door?

Kitty: Cause my master desires and adience with you.

Boy: Well why didn't you just knock i would have come willingly.

Kitty: Well then follow me.

Boy: By the way my name....

Kitty: I know it. Trion.

Trion: o ok well. Do you want something to drink before we leave?

Kitty: I haven't the time lets go!!!

Kitty grabs Trion's arm and flys off.

Trion: I can fly myself and why are you in such a hurry.

Kitty: Because time is precious.

------------ Back in Otherworld

Craig and Vecon are sparring.

Vecon(thinking): Well...I've got to keep this apperence of them controling my mind i know i can hold on.

~brollys gymnasium~

2x twin has already absorbed everyone in the gym and is now pushing weights.

2x twin: 1...2...3.. this is dumb i dont feel anything *throws 1000 pound bar out the window* that dumb poster of brolly is annoying, hes just standing there...smiling....mocking me. *blast wall* i need to find that bastard son of mine.... *flys off*

2x twin flys to terrance and notice a guy destroying a town.

2x twin: now this guy knows how to party. *blows up building* hehehe

sephiroth: what was that?

before sephiroth can turn aroun 2x twin flys off faster than the speed of light.

2x twin: i bet terrance knows how to make me god mode! he must! if he doesnt ill destroy him...

----
~terrance's house~

terrance: *kicks terrance* whew son...had enough!?

brandon: *blocks kick* yeah i think i know how to do it now.

terrance: lets go turn on the tube.

they walk inside.

brandon: wheres momma?

terrance: she went with your auntie to a safe place underground.

brandon: oh ok...

terrance: *turns on tv*

TV: The black sky terrifys our president, Officials report that a person is destroying towns also, and dark figures lurking about...

terrance:....we gotta find the others...

~Training zilkx~

2 years have gone and they are still fighting.

Zilkx: Zeo Kicks! *fierce blue kicks*

Sezmo: SOUL CRUSH!

Sezmo crushes zilkxs soul and it is unable to help them.

ZIlkx: Ka......me.......ha.....me..................HA SHOWER!

As millions of kamehameha's fall from the sky sezmo does an deadly attack. Skull Spear!* Knocks zilkx half dead. Zilkx then regains power from the attack he obsorbed...

Zilkx: Godly Kaiken! *increases full power* BullBomb! *throws huge spirit bomb shaped ki ball that explodes into Big Bang Attacks*

Sezmo: ah...

zilkx: Kamehameha shower.

sezmo: not this again.

zilkx: Shiva wind! Darkened light!

With shiva wind blowing kamehamehas roughly , the darkened light attack makes everything black.

sezmo: ahhh! SYMTONIC MOON! *moon comes out*

zilkx: hufff* puff* *falls to knees*

sezmo: cant take it anymore?

zilkx: i have one more attack...before i give up... BLASTER...............BALLL.................

as the blaster ball rushes twords sezmo he bounces it back and it knocks out zilkx.

zilkx: *de god mode* *de fuse*

will2x: ohhh

zack: ahh.

will2x: i guess we lost.

sezmo: sure did.

will2x: no god powers?

sezmo: nope...

zack: ahh!

sezmo: *deages them*

Will2x: this sucks.

sezmo: heh,zack i think you and attila would make a great fusion than will2x, and will youd best stick with vecon, dont think i didnt see you and zack arguing inside ur heads.*goes back into will2xs head*

zack: all that...for nothing.

will2x: well i am pretty good with vecon anyway, and no offense but you dont understand any of the techniques ive mastered.

zack: yeah and you dont know good strategy.

will2x: and to think with my techniques and your strategy we sounded like we couldve made a great team, instead we were probly the worst fusion. we were ugly too!

zack: you got that right, your brute face doesnt belong with my pretty body.

will2x: haha, yeah right. lets leave this crap hole.

*they leave*

master roshi: did you kids do a good job training?

zack: actually no.

will2x: but we sure did learn something....

zack: we should be leaving now.

master roshi: where are you going?

will2x: to my house... and another thing *charges up* dont call me kid... *flys away*

Kamakazi: Hello, friend...

Seph: Hello...I anticipated your arrival...

Kamakazi: And I yours...

Seph: I guess the higher council sent you to destroy the "Fallen Angel" huh?

Kamakazi: Ain't you just the crunchiest cookie in the jar...

Seph: It matters not, for you see I have 2 of the 3 crystals I need to reach my ultimate power.

Kamakazi: That right? What if I were to tell you: I have the third?

Seph: I wouldn't believe you, I know exactly who has the third...

Kamakazi: Smart one. Maybe not as smart as you think though...

Seph: How so?

Kamakazi: You see Sephiroth, I do have the third crystal, maybe not physically but i do "have" it.

Seph: I'm sure you do.

Kamakazi: Believe what you want to.

Seph: Say what you want to, you know it wouldn't have been long. You would've been right here where I am at. A "Fallen Angel", rejected by the gods, an you know it would have happened sooner or later.

Kamakazi: Perhaps, or perhaps you are just angry because I took your place among the gods.

Seph: Don't count on it, Wind.

Kamakazi: Too late, Gail. Or is it: Lucifer?

Seph: I prefer the latter...

Kamakazi: I'm sure you do.

Seph: And you will be Satan before long I believe.

Kamakazi: We shall see, you do relize what is happening, you do see that this is far bigger than any of the other fighters can comprehend?

Seph: Of course, you speak of--

Kamakazi: The Jihad...

Seph: The battle between Heaven and Hell...

Kamakazi: Yes, and my son is soon to take his place in it.

Seph: As will everyone soon enough...

Kamakazi: In the fullness of time, but not now...

Seph: Not now...

Kamakazi: Come my fallen brother and lets have a drink before we begin...

-Justin

sephiroth: very well, if you insist, but I just came back to earth, I don't know the locations of any good bars around here

kamakazi: worry not, there is a town pretty close, there is a decent bar there

sephiroth: very well, you lead the way

[both fighters disappear and reappear in front of a bar]

sephiroth: the gun barrel, huh? interesting name for a bar

kamakazi: used to be called the wise duck a while back

sephiroth: these earthlings are strange, well, lets get a few drinks

[both sephiroth and kamakazi go into the bar, order a few drinks and sit down in front of a nearby table]

sephiroth: *takes a sip of his drink* ahhh, this is probably the only decent thing this planet has to offer

kamakazi: so, do you still intend on getting the third crystal from me?

sephiroth: oh, very much so, in fact things would be much simpler if you just handed me the crystal over

kamakazi: heh, you know I wouldn't just hand it over that easily

sephiroth: true, but I thought I should give it a shot anyway *takes another sip from his drink*

kamakazi: what exactly do you intend to do when you get the third crystal?

sephiroth: well, I will have powers beyond anyone's imagination, even my own, but there is more to it than that...

kamakazi: oh?

sephiroth: it will enable me to open a portal to the upper world, and once there, I will take position as one of the gods, I will show them the mistake they made all those years ago

kamakazi: I doubt anyone could ever be strong enough to take on a god

sephiroth: we will see, brother, we will see....

to be continued....

@ craig's tower

Vecon: KAME...HAME...HA!!!!!

Craig: Foolish Vecon

Craig easily doges the beam. and then throws a punch which sends Vecon flying. Vecon stops himself and flys back to craig for another try.

Craig: Vecon go SSJ5

Vecon: Yes Master.

Vecon: AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaa!!!!

Craig: Wo what a power level.

SSJ5 Vecon: Yes Master (thinking) I can't kill him now he will take me to Will2x.

Just then

Kitty: MASTER!!! I'm back and i have the boy.

Craig: Wonderful there is no time to waste.

Trion: So this is your master.

Kitty: Yes.

Craig: well boy i have heard about your works. So how me for me , the girl and the man over there.

Trion: HAHAHA a girl with men. HAHAHA

Craig: what is so funny???

Trion: Well You never know what you will get when you put a woman with two men. AHAHAHAHAHA

Craig: JUST DO IT ANYWAY!!!

Trion: OK. 15,000,000 Ziti please.

Craig: ok (wispers to kitty) and he said a lot of money.

Trion: Ok all of you stand in a circel and hold hands.

Trion starts to chant and put his and out a large beam come out the room is filled with light and when the light dies down Where Vecon, Craig, and Kitty just stood now stands only one person.

Crecity examines it arms and legs.

Crecity (in Craigs voice): AAAAAAAAAAAA I'm a girl!!!!

Trion: I warned you

Vecon(thinking):o boy the mind control has worn off!

Trion flys off back to his cave and Crecity flys off in the direction of Will2x.

[B]Oh no What will happen now that Craig, Kitty and Vecon have fused? Will Will2x be alright? Find out in the next post of War![/B]

[i][B]*SSJ5 Vegeta, Corellon is spelled with 2 l's not r's. If ya want to make it eaiser call him Core*[/B] [/i]

[B]Corellon (in head):[/b] Wow, theese 2 are stronger than even i imagined. What do you think about this?

[b]...[/b]

[B]Corellon:[/b] Yes, i agree..

[B]Tank:[/B] What did you say Core?

[B]Corellon:[/b] Opps! Must of been think out loud again...

[B]*Corellon backs off a bit from the other*[/B]

[B]Corellon:[/b] Where do you think were going Tank?

[B]Tank:[/B] Not a clue..

[B]Where are the humans taking Tank and Corellon? Find out soon on War Legends...[/B]

Crystal, Janett, and Vivian are hiding.

Crystal: momma... why cant i fight them?

Vivian: cause i dont want you to get hurt.

Janett: I hope Terrance is ok...

~terrances house~

Terrance: Go find your mother and the others and bring them back to grandpas house, ok? ill bring theese communicators to dad

Brandon: ok.. *flys off*

terrance flys looking for will2x when he bumps into 2xtwin.

2x twin: well well!

terrance: not you!

2x twin: tell me how to go God mode.

terrance: never!

2x twin punches terrance.

2x twin: whats that in your pocket?

terrance: uh... nothing... (thinking: dad must be at home by now, ill go there...) *flys faster*

2x twin follows.

~will2xs home~

Will2x: Chibi sucks, if i had 2x twin in me im sure i couldve beat sezmo...

kayin: why should i learn to love him .....
lita: hes your fater and he loves you
kayin: we just met!.... besides hes cuased so much pain!
lita: pain?
kayin: ive seen you cry.....and besides if he wouldn't hav died the sky wouldn't hav turned black
lita: whoa whoa whoa when i cry for your father its becuase im sad becuase he had to go it wasnt becuase he wanted to its becuase he had to the gods wanted him to
kayin:... i...i..didnt know that.....i dont know anything about him

*lita reaches for a book*

lita: heres a scrapbook i made to give to you and your sister maby you should read it.......
kayin: um do you think you could...
lita: sure.... i think your sister and father will be ok for now....

(about an hour later)

kayin: dad.....
guardian: ya whats up?!
kayin: *runs and hugs guardian* im sorry dad i love you

[B]well it seems guardians family life is as normal as possible but what role will guardian and family play with this new cyborg threat[/B]

Crecity: Now Will2x will pay. MUAHAHAHAHA

Crecity flys of.

------- will2xs home

Will2x: Whaa I feel a strong power sorce approching!!
:eek: And Vecon's a part of it AND KITTY TOO!!!! I better think of something fast!

~ the rush ~

2x twin is catching up to will2x immensly.

terrance: this guys intense! i gotta get more speed! i know *presses button on watch* ULTRA DASH!

terrance does a 6 dash escape. the first dash is low and he gets a mile away from 2x twin the secon is forward and he gets another two. the third is left and he gets 4. and the last two get him out of 2xtwins view and the back door at will2xs house.

2xtwin: i bet hes going to my others house, ill have to get there!

~ will2x house~

will2x: *ding dong* SOMEONES AT THE DOOR!

will2x walks to back door with a hard fist then he opens it.

*squeek*

terrance: da *boom*

will2x: TERRANCE!? im sorry son. i didnt know it was you.

terrance: @_@....

will2x: hehe

terrance: dad, heres a com to catch up with your friends and me, and also 2x twin is after me.

will2x: just in time, i can quickly absorb him in time to fight...

Crecity see Will2x house.

Crecity: We are here. But who is that boy running to the door?

Kitty: It is Will2x's son.

Vecon(thinking):OK how can i warn Will2x.

------------ down at will2x's house

2x twin runs up to the house and will2x jumps out on him and absorbs him.

Crecity: D*** we gotta get down there i didn't ever expect him to do something like that!

Crecity flys down and punches Will2x

Will2x: I was wondering when you would show.

Crecity: But ...But how did you know?

Will2x: Waddya take me for Craig a fool.

Vecon(to will2x in thoughts.): Will2x they lost the control over my mind when we fused! So i will slow us down.

Will2x(to Vecon in thoughts.): ok Vecon ... And keep your guard up!

Crecity: NOW WILL2X YOU WILL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[B]Goku-San stood facing the caped figure with Fallon, Lazarus and Jen confidently watching from the sidelines[/B]

[B]Caped-Figure:[/B] Hahaha... Look how small you are.. And you think you can beat me!? :laugh:

[B]Goku-San:[/B] I'm alot more powerful than you think. It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

With that Goku-San instantly went Super Saiyan Level 10.

[B]Caped-Figure:[/B] HUH? His powerlevel sky-rocketed! :eek:

[B]Jen:[/B] He doesn't stand a chance.

[B]Lazarus:[/B] That caped figures in for it.

[B]Fallon:[/B] Go get him Goku!

AMAZING! GOKU-SAN INSTANTLY GOES SUPER SAIYAN LEVEL 10!!! DOES THIS LITTLE SAIYAN ACTUALLY POSSESS THE POWER TO DROP THE OVERCONFIDENT CAPED FIGURE!? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON WAR!

Kamakazi: *sips drink* The gods are less attentive than ever now. But, I am afraid that they aren't [i]that[/i] unattentive.

Seph: We shall see.

Kamakazi: You know, I will have to stop you.

Seph: You mean you will have to try.

Kamakazi: Well--What the hell?!

Seph: It must be one of the demons.

Kamakazi: Yes, it is some minion of Evil, I would say WAR but it is different.

Seph: They don't even matter and you know it.

Kamakazi: They are more than you credit them.

Seph: I doubt it.

Kamakazi: Well, it may not be your concern but I have to defend the Earth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[i]Ricco went up to Kami's tower and picked up Attila, now they are flying to meet Kamakazi.[/i]

Ricco: I think we should pick up the pace a bit Attila.

Attila: Alright...

Ricco: There is something bigger going on...bigger than before. This is way more serious. I think we better crank it up to SSJ so we can move faster.

Attila: grrrrAH! *turned SSJ1*

Ricco: *turned SSJ1* now lets go!

[i]Both of them blast away[/i]

-Justin

Will2x: I don't think so you b****!

Crecity: KAMEHAME HA!!!!!

Will2x doges but the kamehamewave follows.

Will2x: **** it is a homing kamehame wave. (thinking) I got an idea!!!

Will2x: Flys straight toward Crecity.

Crecity: You think that will work foolish boy!

The beam flys right toward Crecity!

Crecity:I could stop that with one finger!!!

Vecon: O yea b****!

Crecity:What?? Vecon!!??

Vecon:Thats right!!! unfortuanly for you i know Trion he gave me controle over the fusion. Not you!

Crecity:NOOOOOO!!!!!

Crecity starts to cough and spits up Vecon!

Craity: NOOOOO!!!! I knew we shouldn't trusts that boy!

Vecon: Hehehe now its time to kick some *** :smirk:

Will2x: YES LETS!!!

Vecon and Will2x fuse.

Villcon2x: HAHAHA :laugh: Haven't had that much of a rush for a while!

Vecon: o **** one problem remeber what happened the last time we fused!!!

Will2x: OOOOOOO ****. Well we will worry about that later lets kick some tail!!

(note)
[I]After Vecon and Will2x finished there Fusion Training with Oblivion Will2x and Vecon unfuse. However this was only Will2x's dream and Vecon was traped inside of Will2x for a long time.[/I]

[B]Well things are looking up For will2x and Vecon ...or are they find out in future posts by Vecon!!![/B]