OtakuBoards

War Legends (War Rpg- If you signed up come here)

SSJ5 Vegeta

???: I wonder when the new ones will be arriving...

?: As do I...

???: Shall we bring him back to life?

?: I don't see why not...they obviously need help..

???: you do realise that his extreme power will be slightly crippled by his being reincarnated?

?: Of course..but shouldn't we ask him first?

???: Very well...Wind!? Come forth and be known!

Wind: yes, great Light

?: you are to be brought back to life now...your living friends need your help on Earth...

Wind: What is the problem great Dark?

Dark: [I]he[/I] has returned...

Wind: You mean--

Light: Yes Evil..and WAR are back...the Eternal Guardian has been reincarnated of course but we and the councel of higher Gods all believe that you can better serve us alive for now...

Dark: thus, you are no longer the great god of the wind...you are, once again, Kamakazi...

Wind: Yes my masters..let me be reincarnated now....

Light: One more thing..as you can tell your body has changed considerably since spending time here, you will not be able to travel and exist in your current state you will be reverted to your former one...however, you can transform into the form you are in now...but it is like any other transformation, only temporary...

Wind: Very well

Dark & Light: Kamakazi, you are granted life!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[i]on Earth..far away from everyon else[/i]

Kamakazi: I live again!

-Justin

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[B]Editors Note:[/B] Is it just me or did guardians last post about frieza and sell make hardly any sense? I couldn't really make out what he was trying to talk about. Well anyway. On with the story.

Tank and Attila are still pondering wether they should go over to meet Zack or not since he's obviously gone on the fritz.

[B]Tank:[/B] He's at God Mode right now, but God Mode is not permanent. It wears off in 30 minutes, and after using it in a fight you can't use it again twice in a row because it drains so much energy the first time you use it.

[B]Attila:[/B] So God Mode does have limits. Maybe we should wait here till he loses God Mode and returns to normal. Then you'd be alot stronger than him Tank.

[B]Tank:[/B] Yeah. But I don't know if I should fight him. I mean I do have my wife here and she's just a normal human. If she got killed I'd never forgive myself.

[B]Tai:[/B] Well I wouldn't forgive you either if you got me killed!

[B]Tank:[/B] Sorry to say this hunny but you'd just get in the way and you might get hurt.

[B]Tai:[/B] I understand. My big tough husbands trying to look out for me huh?

She playfully punched on the shoulder and Tank smiled.

[B]Tai:[/B] Well bub I have something to show you.

She let's go of his neck and falls right off his back.

[B]Tank:[/B] What are you doing you can't fly!

But to Tank's amazement Tai stops herself in midair. Then she spreads her arms and legs apart slightly.

[B]Attila:[/B] That looks like a stance I've seen Goku-San do when he goes Super Saiyan.

[B]Tai:[/B] Ahhhhhhhh!

[B]Attila:[/B] Don't tell me she's a Super Saiyan!

[B]Tank:[/B] She can't be she's a human!

[B]Attila:[/B] Well her power is steadily rising my friend!

[B]Tai:[/B] Ahhhhhhhhhh!

[B]Tank:[/B] Her powerlevels still rising!

[B]Attila:[/B] I've seen it all now!

Attila pulls out a scouter and puts it on and clicks the button. The little numbers start flashing as it measures Tai's powerlevel. Then he reads it off in amazement.

[B]Attila:[/B] Powerlevel 800,000 and growing!

[B]Tank:[/B] She's really powerful for a human.

Tai yelled out and her hair started standing up and forming into spikes. Electricity started to flash around her.

[B]Tank:[/B] It can't be!? Can it!?

[B]Attila:[/B] Power level 45,000,000!

Right after Attila said that Tai's hair turned gold and a golden aura formed around her. Tank and Attila's jaws were practically laying on the ground.

[B]Tank:[/B] My god! My wife she's a.....

[B]Attila:[/B] Super Saiyan!!??

Tai stood there facing them then all of sudden she sighed and her hair went back to normal. She hovered in midair.

[B]Tai:[/B] See, I'm not totally helpless Tank.

[B]Tank:[/B] Why? Where? How? How did you get so strong?

[B]Tai:[/B] In return for an allowance Goku-San, and Jen gave me private lessons on how to fly and how to fight.

[B]Tank:[/B] If you wanted to learn I could've taught you.

[B]Tai:[/B] No you wouldn't, I wanted to learn to fly and you said you didn't have time to teach me.

[B]Tank:[/B] I'm sorry. But what's the deal babe I thought you were a human!

[B]Tai:[/B] Turns out I'm part saiyan just like Goku-San.

[B]Tank:[/B] So instead of being 1/2 saiyan like I assumed he was because I thought you were human, he's gotta' be at least 3/4 saiyan. No wonder the little guys so powerful.

[B]Attila:[/B] Well since we know your wife can keep up you wanan' go fight Zack now?

[B]Tank:[/B] Not yet. I feel a very large, very familiar power source, down...... There!

He pointed then took off in the direction he felt the powerlevel. Attila and Tai followed him.

[B]Tank:[/B] Ricco!

Ricco was already dressed in fighting outfit. He wore a brownish tank top with all white pants. His lime green spiky hair waved gently in the breeze.

[B]Ricco:[/B] Hey guys what's happening?

[B]Tank:[/B] Well besides the world being taken over by an evil force that has caused eternal darkness to fall upon the land, and Will2x and Zack are waging a battle instead of teaming up like they should be to beat whoevers behind this. Not much.

[B]Ricco:[/B] I too knew something was up. I felt your guys's powerlevels coming from way off, and decided to meet up with you halfway.

[B]Tank:[/B] Cool.

[B]Ricco:[/B] And who's the beautiful woman. Woah! She has an incredibly large powerlevel for a girl. I'd say she's probably a Super Saiyan. Power level 50 mil somethin' like that?

[B]Attila:[/B] 45 million to be exact.

[B]Tai:[/B] How'd you know that I was so powerful?

[B]Ricco:[/B] C'mon now! You can't fool me!

[B]Tank:[/B] She sure fooled me.

[B]Ricco:[/B] Maybe you need to work on training your senses more than your body. Meditate alot, and practice just using your mind and senses, then pretty soon you'll be able to read powerlevels just like I can.

[B]Tank:[/B] I dunno but you feel pretty strong too Ricco.

[B]Ricco:[/B] I dunno maybe. *sly grin* You're powerleves huge Tank. I doubt I could beat you.

[B]Tank:[/B] Yeah whatever you're probably stronger than me and you're just saying that.

[B]Ricco:[/B] No actually I was being serious.

[B]Tank:[/B] Oh. Do you know where Neo, and Gochan live?

[B]Ricco:[/B] Up north.

[B]Tank:[/B] Oh, oh well then my father should find them.

[B]Ricco:[/B] Yeah. The only peeps in the east quadrant are me, Zack, and Will2x and the gang.

[B]Attila:[/B] Whaddya' say we go see what Zack's problem is.

[B]Tank:[/B] Yeah.

[B]Ricco:[/B] I got your back bro.

With that they took off, but they flew at a pace that Tai could keep up with, without tiring herself out. They finally came upon Zack.

[B]Zack:[/B] More people to kill I see!

[B]Ricco:[/B] I think going into god mode knocked a few of his screws loose.

[B]Attila:[/B] Yeah. My father said some people that have to much darkness in their heart turn evil when they go God Mode. You must have a pure heart to stand a chance of not going evil.

[B]Tank:[/B] Alright then if you want it that way then I'll just have to go Chaou-Saiyan!

He instantly went Chaou-Saiyan level 5.

[B]Ricco:[/B] So will I.

Ricco instantly went Chaou Saiyan Level 1.

[B]GM Zack:[/B] This shouldn't be too hard to beat you two after all you're only Chaou Saiyan level 2 and 5. And I'm and I'm at God Mode.

[B]Tank:[/B] Well my friend I could go level 10 if I wanted to but you know why I don't need to?

[B]GM Zack:[/B] Why?

[B]Tank:[/B] Lemme' show you! Kaio-Kaioshin!

[B]GM Zack:[/B] What.... My god! His powerlevel is huge! Noooo! How can this be!?

[B]Tank:[/B] The Kaio-Kaioshin! Only me, my father and Vegeta know it! Lemme' explain. It powers you up to whatever your opponent is no matter how strong they are, that's added on to your normal powerlevel. Then triples it!

[B]GM Zack:[/B] Noooo!

[B]Ricco:[/B] My god! So you're powerlevels whatever your old one was added to Zacks x3!?

[B]Attila:[/B] (Thinks to himself:)No wonder Tank seemed calm and cool even though he knew Zack was more powerful than him. This is his secret. Now Zack has no chance of winning.

[B]Tank:[/B] If you wanna' go then we'll go, but you're a dead man. You can't win....

So Tank is millions of times more powerful than God Mode Zack! Will Zack back down, or fight even though technically there's no way in hell he could win. Find out next time on WAR!

*ahem that last post of mine was at orange star city as i said i was giving an intro to some peeps if u wer con fused maby ur slow or jus didnt read*

will2x: terrance why dont you go mess with the pilot simulations

terrance: ight...cool

guardian: come with me will2x

will2x:ight

guardian leads will2x to an elevator and pushes a button that says - 1000

will2x: (**** thats deep)

as soon as they get off the elevator will2x's ears are bombardaed by the clicks and beeps of computers

will2x: what is all this?!?

guardian: we u remember when me goku trunks vegeta goten and gohan left to hunt down demonous?

will2x: ya

guardian: well we never found him, so we took over all the millitary in the world. wel except those stubburn middle eastern countrys

will2x: i was wondering why every time i see an ariplane or tank it has the same symbols.....i just thought there was a new empire u know i dont keep up w/ politics not to mention ive been in cryo.

guardian: yup thats why

will2x: but who has been running the show while u wer dead?

just then a beautiful woman with long brown ran up to guardian and slaped him

woman: your late!

will2x: ...

guardian: thats who...........

woman: hi

will2x: hi

woman: im lita im guessing your will2x?....

will2x: ya

lita: iv heard lots about you.........and this swine is my husband who left me pregnant w/ twins and went off and died under a **** tree!!!!!

guardian: **** it lita its not my fault ....its how i was made

lita: oh shut up guardian the all mighty demi god!!

will2x: (demi god??)

(sorry guys i dozed off could some1 fill me in plz???)

Alarm clock: BEEEEEEEEPPPPPP BEEEEEPPPP

Zaden: just 5 more minutes..........

alarm clock: get up lazy @ss you,ve got work to do!

Zaden: that does it ive had enough off your crap! (powers up to
ssj2) (pulls out sword)

alarm clock: what are you doing???!!! you would'nt want to do
anything irrational now would you???????!!!!!!!

Zaden: o sure i would hehehehehe

alarm clock: me and my big voice chip!!!!!

Zaden: you are the weakest link! g'bye! slices clock in half!!!!!
well now thats that taken care of, off to the gravity gym!

gets on weighted clothes and goes off to the gym to get pumped........................

Corellon: ahhhhh might as well enjoy the time i have. *Finds an apple tree a few miles South of Gotenk's house and sits beneth it*

Corellon:*pulls out the Holy Sword Avanger *

Corellon: hmph *jumps up and cuts the stem of an apple*

Corellon: *starts eating apple*

Corellon: (in head)(Huh? i sence a power coming to wards me... a few of them... no more than children)

soldier: we've located one!!! in the north quadrent....

guardian: ever been hunting??

will2x: what does that mean??

guardian: time to go

guardian leads will2x and lita back to the elevator and pushes ground express........the elevator starts to move at an incredible speed when they reach the surface they take off........

in the north quadrent.......

will2x: so what r we lookn' for?

guardian: that!

lita: so thats what they look like.............

guardian: well lets go

will2x: but .... alright 2 er 3 on 1 sounds good

lita: ...

guardian goes super human 1 ( for those of u who dont know 1 level of sh is = to 2 levels of ssj) then on to sh10

guardian: i think that will do for now

will2x: heh.......... (will2x powers up equal to guardian)

lita: boys will be boys

will2x: ( can she even fight??) hey guardian youve grown in power.... thats exelent.......

lita then powers up to sh7

will2x: whoa a female super human!!!!1

guardian: ya she not ur average sex toy

will2x: (but can she fight)

caped figure: te corum deus fom te rai loki!!!

guardian: **** he can sence power!!

will2x: lets get his punk ***!!

guardian: GUARDIAN BLAST!!!

will2x: KA-ME HA-ME HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

lita: DRAGON FIST!!!

guardian and will2x's blasts missed but lita's hit its arm

guardian: time for a more direct aproach! *pulles out his sword* lets go *****!!!

guardian goes at the creature full force

creature: des la greate muray tempe et inter valya!!

a blast of ki fire hit guardian's sword and sent it flying in to a tree

will2x: bullseye hehe... oh ****

a blast came at will2x

lita: lets go!!!!

all 3 of them went hand to hand with the creature

guardian: hey will2x u remember this.....

a ki aura formed over his fists

will2x: oh ya.......... (he did the same)

lets get him!!!!!!!!!

last time will2x guardian and lita confronted one of the caped creatures.........

will2x: ****er just die!!!!

lita: lightning shirukin!!!!

miniuture ditructo disks flew at the creature one cut off its hand it landed nearby

will2x: (blood?!?)
an hour later the battle was heavily wageing

*WHACK!!!* guardian was punched in to a boulder

guardian: eeerr ...forgive me!!! * guardian went into an angel form will2x had never seen before.... black wings riped out of guardians back and his eyes turned red*

guardian: HELLLL...FIREEEEEE!!!!!!

rageing flames formed around guardian......and a huge pitch black beam fired at the creature..... killing it

will2x: intence thats almost a level past anchient human

lita: (not again!)

guardian fell to the guound and reverted to a regular human he then rose to his feet

guardian: well lets get it back..err..**** that hurts he got me bad

will2x: ya me too, guardian catch!

he threw him his sword

lita: **** he tore my skirt....

will2x: **** u fine.......

guardian: will do u wana be de-activated

will2x: haha jus playin'

lita: dont worry i dot go for guys w/ dreds haha

guardian picked up the creature and flew off followed by will2x and lita

back at the millatry base...

guardian: so what is it

scientist: we'll find out soon enough

he removed the creatures cape

lita: oh my god!!

scientist: *RALPF, he puked*

will2x: not again

guardian: android.....no cyborg an android made with human parts........

lita: a true monster............

whats this the new enemy are android abominations??? what will this bring ? who controles them

will2x: eh?
[in head]
will2x: sezmo

sezmo: what dammit!

will2x: sorry but id like to be high right about now

sezmo: **** off. i dont have time for this. if i dont get my rest i could die and youll never get me back.

will2x: i wish that you could never die

sezmo: heh, nice try. it isnt that easy. so jus leave me alone and only talk to me when its important.

will2x: okay.
[end]

guardian: ready will?

will2x: *nods head*

guardian: lets turn up the heat

they power up to incredible strength, close to god mode.

will2x: blaster ball!

guardian: MASENKO=ha!

lita: *throws ten ki's*

~terrance~

terrance: i wonder how my son brandon is doing. i havent spook with him all day. :/

terrane: oh **** i crashed the **** plane.

terrance: luckily with this baby *kisses watch* i can talk to my son mentally.

(mentally)
terrance: son, how ya doin?

brandon: dad, help me please. theese strange guys captured me. one claims to be grandpas brother. if you save me, i promise i wont piss on the fax machine when i get mad at you anymore.

terrance: ok, just tell me where you are.

brandon: take a left at vegeta marsh then keep going straight and turn right where you;ll see the statue of goku, then keep going past into you reach the libery of bulma then look in the sky and close your i-

terrance: BRANDON?! BRANDON!?
(end)

terrance: ****... i gotta go tell the others.

Meanwhile Goku-San, Jen, Lazarus and Fallon headed North.

[B]SSJ Goku-San:[/B] Man they'll be so proud of us for getting the Dragonballs.

[B]SSJ Jen:[/B] Yeah. But what are we gonna' do when we get back? We've still got 6 hours.

[B]USSJ Lazarus:[/B] I have an idea... *sly grin*

[B]SSJ Goku-San:[/B] What might that be Lazarus?

[B]USSJ Lazarus:[/B] I've heard father talk about a thing called a Vertigo Chamber located at Kame's tower. It's a training module that when you go inside there's like a living quarters then when you go out there's like endless white for eternity. Even the floors white. And you can fit 1000 years of training into a single day! And you only age 1 day too!

[B]SSJ Goku-San:[/B] Yeah but remember what else our parents said? They told us we must never go in there without them, and that not even most adults can last even 10 years in it.

[B]USSJ Lazarus:[/B] Well we'll come out when it get's to be too much for us.

[B]SSJ Jen:[/B] What if we get lost in it? We'd never find our way back out.

[B]USSJ Lazarus:[/B] Come on guys we can move to the next level and impress our parents next time they see us. We'll only stay in there a few months.

[B]SSJ Goku-San:[/B] Yeah if we can even last that long.

[B]SSJ Jen:[/B] Yes I mean me and Tanks dad are like 2 of the most powerful people in the universe, and they only lasted a 100 years at a time in there.

[B]USSJ Lazarus:[/B] Yeah but they got to be that strong by training in the Vertigo Chamber.

[B]SSJ2 Goku-San:[/B] True. Well here's our stop.

Goku-San stopped in midair then flew down towards the ground and landed in the field that led to Tank's house. The rest followed and followed him up to the house. He went inside and set the dragonballs in a duffle bag so he could carry them more easily then left a note on the door that said: "FOUND THE DRAGONBALLS, BE BACK SOON
Goku-San" In case anyone came back early like they did.

[B]SSJ Goku-San:[/B] Well let's go train you guys.

[B]USSJ Lazarus:[/B] Yeah! You coming Jen?

[B]SSJ Jen:[/B] Why not...

[B]SSJ Fallon:[/B] This sounds like it will prove to be interesting.

With that they all took off and flew towards the Vertigo Chamber.

[B]SSJ Goku-San:[/B] Wanna' race?

Goku-San bursted into Super Saiyan Level 2 with a sly grin on his face.

[B]SSJ Jen:[/B] Gee I wonder who's gonna' win!

[B]USSJ Lazarus:[/B] Yeah really.

SSJ2 Goku-San burst off leaving them far behind.

[B]SSJ Jen:[/B] He's so proud of himself. I wish I could become a Super Saiyan Level 2, and teach him a thing or two, he wouldn't gloat so much when I got done with him. I'd turn him into a humble little kid again.

[B]USSJ Lazarus:[/B] Well you gotta' admit. I'm 6 and a half, you're nine years old, and Fallon how old are you?

[B]SSJ Fallon:[/B] I'm 8 years old.

[B]USSJ Lazarus:[/B] Little Goku-Sans only a little past 5 years of age and he's already more powerful than all of us. And he's so intelligent and such a good fighter for his age. I think he'll grow up and surpass all of us, even my and your dad Jen.

[B]SSJ Jen:[/B] That may be true but I wanna' be a Super Saiyan 2 so bad.

The 3 arrived at Kame's tower. Fallon, Lazarus and Jen figured out that Goku-San was already in the Vertigo chamber. They opened the door and walked in. The door closed behind them. Before them was like a miniature house with beds and even a refrigerator. But when they went out on the back porch they saw nothing but endless white.

[B]SSJ Fallon:[/B] This is too much...

[B]SSJ Jen:[/B] It really does go on forever.

[B]USSJ Lazarus:[/B] It's everything I dreamed it would be and more.

They saw a golden aura approaching them from the distance. It was Goku-San. He flew up and stopped in front of them.

[B]SSJ2 Goku-San:[/B] This is sooooo cool! It has artificial gravity settings, like you can raise the gravity however high you want it!

[B]USSJ Lazarus:[/B] I say we raise the gravity as high as we can stand it and train for a few months, that'd help us push ourselves farther than training without it.

[B]SSJ2 Goku-San:[/B] Alright then.

Goku-San walked up to a computer in the living quarters and typed in 100,000x earth's gravity.

[B]SSJ Jen:[/B] Whoah I don't think I can handle that!

[B]SSJ2 Goku-San:[/B] Be warned the first steps a doozy. Once you step off of the living quarters onto the floor of the endless white. That's where the gravity starts.

Goku-San flew off the living quarters thresh hold and was immediately slowed down by the gravity in the endless eternity.

[B]SSJ2 Goku-San:[/B] This is just about right. Not too much, not too little.

[B]SSJ Fallon:[/B] If he can do it, I can do it too!

Fallon left the living quarters but he was nearly knocked to the ground he stood up however, then he gritted his teeth and powered up then slowly floated into the air.

[B]SSJ Fallon:[/B] This may prove more difficult than I once... Grrrr... Imagined.

With that Jen and Lazarus followed Fallon and slowly got used to the gravity. Within in an hour they were flying around in the air, but they couldn't fly very fast. They were only moving about 100 miles an hour when the could move millions of times faster than that on earth. Lazarus handled it better than Jen, or Fallon because he was more powerful, being an Ultra Super Saiyan.

[B]SSJ2 Goku-San:[/B] Think you guys can handle it?

[B]USSJ Lazarus:[/B] Whatever you can handle, I can handle.

[B]SSJ2 Goku-San:[/B] I have an idea. Me and Lazarus can pair up and train together since he's the most powerful, then Jen, you and Fallon can pair up since your powerlevels almost even. By the way there's even a scouter in this room so you can tell how powerful you are.

He flew over and hit a button on the computer and an electronic voice spoke.

[B]Electronic Voice:[/B] Fallon... Powerlevel 90 million.... Jen.... Powerlevel 95 million.... Lazarus... Powerlevel.... 120 million.... Goku-San... Powerlevel...... 275 million.

[B]USSJ Lazarus:[/B] That's pretty cool. Well now we know who would've won the fight between Jen and Fallon. Jen was stronger.

With that they paired up and began the most intense training of their lives. They all agreed on staying 6 months and then if they couldn't push themselves to the next level they would leave. They had six months to push themselves to a new level of power.

[i]Now that everyone is at least a little settled Attila find a little time to think to himself...[/i]
Attila: [b][i]Could he really just power down and suddenly no longer be evil?[/b][/i]

Tank: Hey, wake up!

Attila: Huh?..oh sorry...

Zack: Sorry about that you guys..I guess my uncle still has a hold on me..

Ricco: Its alright...

Attila: So..WAR is your uncle?

Zack: Yeah..

Ricco: So I guess you would be Kamakazi's son?

Attila: Oh, me? Yep he [i]was[/i] my dad...

Ricco: me and him were pretty good friends since the time he-- what the--

Tank: HELL!

Zack: yeah I feel it too!

Tai: So do I!

Ricco: I think--

Tank: Its--

Attila: My Dad!

Tank & Tai: Kamakazi!

Attila: He's back!

Ricco: Yeah but he isn't here..we can only feel him

Attila: Yeah but now we can go find him!

Tank: Lets not get too excited...something isn't normal about him..

Zack: Yeah, I can tell a difference too..

Tai: We should be a little bit careful...it might be a trap...

Attila: ahh c'mon you guys lets go

[i]Attila blasted off[/i]

Ricco: Well I guess we should follow him
Sorry about that(again)I'm having trouble following the story for some reason...

-Justin

Meanwhile Fallon, Jen, and Goku-San trained intensely in the Vertigo Chamber. It had been only about a half an hour and already many days had passed in the Vertigo Chamber. The 4 children are paired up, Lazarus spars with Goku-San and Jen spars with Fallon.

[B]SSJ2 Goku-San:[/B] (While sparring with Lazarus) Computer, update on powerlevels!

[B]Electronic Voice:[/B] Goku-San...... Powerlevel...... 400 million million..... Lazarus..... Powerlevel....... 350 million....... Fallon....... Powerlevel...... 325 million ..... Jen...... Powerlevel......300 million

[B]SSJ Jen:[/B] Shouldn't I have transformed into a Super Saiyan Level 2 by now?

[B]SSJ2 Goku-San:[/B] Well Jen powerlevels really mean nothing. I should be a Super Saiyan Level 3 by now if transformations went by powerlevels but they don't. To transform into a Super Saiyan Level 2 it has to come by a need or desire just like to go Super Saiyan.

Goku-San was talking the whole time and fighting Lazarus at the same time.

[B]USSJ Lazarus:[/B] C'mon Goku-San, be serious **** you!

But Lazarus was not to be taken lightly. With a slight powerup he nailed Goku-San right in the cheek.

[B]Goku-San:[/B] Grrrrrr!

Goku-San kicked Lazarus and he went flying through the air and hit the all white floor and bounced off of it once then came down on his back and layed there. Lazarus slowly got back up and stood standing there.

[B]USSJ Lazarus:[/B] **** you! Why can't I beat you!

He stood there yelling at Goku-San in frustration. Then something suddenly started to happen. His Ultra Super Saiyan spiked hair began to stand on end. Everyone in the room could feel his power begin to swell. Suddenly he began yelling and a huge golden aura surrounded him. There was a blinding flash and went it cleared he stood there, his hair standing in tall thin spikes, a single spiked bang hanging off his forehead. Another Super Saiyan Level 2 had joined the ranks! Jen and Fallon stopped their fighting and looked on in amazement.

[B]SSJ Jen:[/B] He did it!

[B]SSJ Fallon:[/B] Way to go Lazarus!

[B]SSJ2 Lazarus:[/B] We're pretty much even now.

[B]SSJ2 Goku-San:[/B] Actually, I think you're wrong there compadre.

Goku-San retired to the floor and sat on the floor silently. He sat motionless for, 10, 20, 30 minutes. Everyone watched with silence. After about 45 minutes he stood up. His eyes still closed. He let out an earsplitting yell and his aura went back around him, and it was huge! Lightning bolts started flying around the Vertigo Chamber. Electricity came out of the ground around his feet and shot across the floor. The whole room seemed to be shaking.

[B]SSJ Jen:[/B] What's he up to now?

[B]SSJ Fallon:[/B] His powers getting huge!

[B]SSJ2 Lazarus:[/B] Computer! Give me Goku-San's powerlevel reading!

[B]Electronic Voice:[/B] 400 million..... 450 million.... 500 million.... 550 million..... 560 million..... 570 million.....

[B]SSJ Fallon:[/B] It just keeps going!

[B]SSJ Jen:[/B] *gasp*

[B]Electronic Voice:[/B] 590 million....... 600 million......610 million...... 625 million...... 640 million...... 650 million..... 655 million...... 670 million.... 672 million.... 674 million.... 676 million.... 678 milllion.... 679 million..... 680 million..... Max powerlevel..... 680 million....

[B]SSJ Fallon:[/B] It steadied out at 680 million.

The whole ground started shaking even more violently now and the usually all white room suddenly got dark now. Lightning shot wildly through the air. His hair began to grow out into huge golden spikes and grew out. The hair reached his shoulderblades. It stopped when it reached his lower back. There was a blinding flash and when it cleared he stood there, an aura around him. He looked like a whole different person. His eyebrows were gone. A single spike still hung from his bangs. His eyes glowed an eery green, and he had golden spiked hair that hung down this his lower back, but most of all his whole body shape had changed. Instead of being shorter and stockier, it was taller, more leaner, and truly menacing.

[B]SSJ2 Lazarus:[/B] He's a Super Saiyan Level 3!

[B]SSJ Fallon:[/B] Whoah his muscles got smaller!

[B]SSJ2 Lazarus:[/B] No he just got taller and leaner. Don't be fooled. Super Saiyan level 3's have tremendous speed, and he's stronger than you or I could ever comprehend.

Then all of a sudden something else happened. His powerlevel slowly swelled again.

[B]Electronic Voice:[/B] 690 million.... 700 million.... 720 million.... 725 million.... 730 million... 735 million.... 737 million.... 739 million.... 740 million.... max 740 million

[B]SSJ2 Lazarus:[/B] He's transforming again!

[B]SSJ Fallon:[/B] It's just not possible! There's no way your powerlevel can grow that much in a matter of seconds!

With a single bright burst of golden light Goku-San easily made the upgrade to Super Saiyan Level 4. After the bright light cleared he stood there, shirtless because his muscles got so big they tore it off. Reddish brown fur covered his torso, and stopped by his neck, and hands, and cut off at a little below his waist line, and a tail had popped out the back of his pants. His hair back in black spikes again, and his eyes were green rimmed with read, and he had eyebrows again which were black too. The single bang was gone.

[B]SSJ2 Lazarus:[/B] My god! He's a level 4 now! He did it... With.... With.... Ease!

[B]SSJ Jen:[/B] Grrrr! Why can't I do it! Everyone else does it but not me it's not fair! AHHH!

Jen yelled in frustration and her aura surrounded her.

[B]SSJ Jen:[/B] Yaaaah!

[B]Electronic Voice:[/B] Jen... Powerlevel.... 300 million..... 320 million.... 340 million... 345 million.... 350 million....

Lazarus and Fallon looked at each other theirs eyes got wide.

[B]SSJ Fallon:[/B] Not another one!

[B]SSJ2 Lazarus:[/B] I think she's transforming too!

[B]SSJ Fallon:[/B] This is insane!

Goku-San has made the upgrade to level 4, Lazarus to level 2, and with Jens powerlevel steadily rising. Could she be upgrading to level 2? Find out next time on WAR!

Attila: father!

[i]He shouted towards the dark haired figure in the distance[/i]

Kamakazi: ?...Attila!

Ricco: Kamakazi!

Kamakazi: Someone fill me in on whats been happening...the higher gods didn't give me much imformation.

Tai: Higher gods?

Kamakazi: Long story..I'll explain later...

Tank: Well..for starters..the bad guys are back..except I think they have changed a lot..there is someone new..and then of course..same old Evil...

Kamakazi: Yeah same old Evil...imortal and invincible..

Tank: Yeah we never would've defeated him if not for--

Kamakazi: Shh! That never happened remember...

Tank: Oh yeah..

Attila: ?

Kamakazi: Another long story..I'll let Will explain that one when we find him..

Attila: Speaking of other fighters..shouldn't we try to get them all together before Evil actually gets here?

Kamakazi: We? You should be in the V chamber working on increasing your power level..your not ready for this...

Tank: We will worry about that later on..we need to get some mare people to get in this...

Kamakazi: Lets do a fusion Tank...we can move faster that way...

Tai: What about me a Attila? We won't be able to keep up with you two if you are fused..

Attila: We could split up again...me and tai could go look for Gochan and the Dragonballs--

Zack: Well I've been quiet so far but I think that Tai and Attila need more protection than just themselves..

Kamakazi:Hmm...Well, I've got a few personal issues I'd like to settle...I want to go check out Guardian's grave, and I want to take Attila to the Vertigo Chamber...Attila you are coming with me no matter what...I just figured that you, Tank, would want to b there to see Guardian...I'm not planning on staying long..I just want to see him...

Tank:...
Once again, the decision is up to you SSJ5 Vegeta, either way Kamakazi and Attila are leaving...naturally if they go to Guardians grave they are going to find Guardian and Will2x..but as I said I'm not planning on staying...

-Justin

[B]Demonic Voice:[/B] WAR!

[B]WAR:[/B] Yes master Seed?

[B]Demonic Voice:[/B] I thank you for aiding me in my mission, but you are no longer needed. I thank you for helping me build my army of the dead, but you are no longer needed, for each one of the soldiers in my army are as powerful if not more powerful than you are.

[B]WAR:[/B] What are you saying?

[B]Seed:[/B] You are useless. You will pass out of existence now...

[B]WAR:[/B]NOOOO!

WAR instantly killed in some means that is probably too horrible to even describe. His screams of pain and terror echo across the land. Screams like a man being gutted alive. A ways off Def, Deg, and Evil hear it.

[B]Def:[/B] What in the hell was that?

[B]Deg:[/B] That's kinda' scary.

[B]Evil:[/B] Yeah I wonder who it was.

Back at the core of all evil, Seed the anti-christ made a shocking conclusion.

[B]Seed:[/B] My army band!

Suddenly black smoke rose up out and formed a whole army of caped figures.

[B]Seed:[/B] Meet your new general.

A caped figure stood alone in front of them.

[B]Seed:[/B] Meet, general WAR!

Seed then chuckled maniacally.

[B]Seed:[/B]Alright, your mission is to hunt down all human life on this planet and annihalate them! Also General WAR. Take 20 of my soldiers and go destroy the WAR fighters. I want Tank's, Attila's, Ricco's, Gochan's, Will2x's, Neo's, Oblivion's, Kamakazi's, Gotank's, Tai's, Jade's, Ruby's, Cloud's, Vecon's, Kubadu, Zade, Trohan, Ultima, Gorja, Corellon, Zack, and Guardians head brought to me!

The caped figures nodded to their almigthy master.

[B]Seed:[/B] Oh yes and please go destroy Def, Deg, and Evil along with the WAR fighters. I've no use for them anymore, and while you're at it take care of those little Saiyan brats, Lazarus, Jen, and Goku-San. In 6 days earth and hell will merge to form 1 parallel universe! And we will reign supreme!

With that the army of caped grim reaper figures turned back into a thick black smoke and flew off threw the air at an incredible speed setting out to destroy, every living being in sight.

somewhere in a desert stronghold

freeza: gannon torant has gone renagade.......

gannon: hahaha dont worry he only has one purpose in life to kill the z fighters and that in fernal ....guardian....

sell: dont worry if my brothers programing is intact you will overcome all obsticles....lord gannon

gannon: leave me maggots

freeza& sell: yes sir

" they leave the room and gannon sits down at some kind of communication device"

gannon: dr. droid can you hear me?

dr. droid: yes cousin

gannon: seed are you there?

seed: yes cousin

gannon: torrant has been loosed

dr. droid: ahh my greatest creation.... like sell made of the z- fighters genes with an exception torant is made of the z- fighters and the war fighters...... assasin unbreakable sell and torrant... my finest creations.

seed: gannon my soldiers of cyborgs are ready

dr.droid: with my android virus and seed demon injectors the humans will fall victom to the android halocoust

gannon: im pleased our plans are working so well....ill send assasin and un breakable to watch over torrant

dr. droid: send sell and super freeza to me.... i have a job for them

gannon: the earth was made in 6 days and so shal it be destroyed and on the 7th day we will rest just as god did

seed: fairwell cousins

dr.droid: yes my duties call me

gannon: hahahaha darkness will prevail!

Kamakazi: Grrr...I knew it...

Attila: What the hell was that?!

Tank: Someone died...horribly...I felt a huge energy disapear...

Zack: It was..it was...my uncle...

Kamakazi: Yes, WAR just died...the WAR we know at least..if you will notice a new power has arisen to take his place...

Tai: Who is it? Is it the same thing that killed WAR?

Kamakazi: No...I had feared this day would come...

Attila: What are you talking about Dad!? Stop with the secrets!

Kamakazi: You are in no position to be making orders son...

Tank: I would also like to know why the hell you are so vague.

Kamakazi: Let me just put it to you this way: We will be recieving a bit of "divine intervention."

Zack: We will need it I think...

Kamakazi: Skip the visit to Guardian's Grave...Attila, I'm taking you to the Vertigo Chamber..I hope no one is in it...
Hey, SSJ5 Vegeta...forget the fusion unless you want to do it..I didn't know you were going to kill off WAR...I like the way you made it more difficult...I smell something very new on the way...

-Justin

will2x: im tired of playing you ugly monster! *techno blast!*

guardian: woah wasnt that your sons move.

will2x: it is.

monster dies*

terrance: dad, brandons been kidnaped, and i know where to get him.

will2x: lets go!
*instant transmission*

guardian & lita: bai!

they look up in the sky and get obsorbed by the castle*

will2x: looks like where here, defs castle, home of the forces of evil. i dont sense war...matter fact i can only feel a weak power level.

brandon: *tied up with tape on mouth* mmm! mmm!

they quickly take him outta there and to master roshis house.

terrance: *takes off tape* what happened?

brandon:they were gonna obsorb my power till they left somewhere to look for war...

roshi: why are you guys here. dont you free loaders have your own homes! *falls out chair anime style* whoops.

will2x: well i wanted to know where zack is, i needed to talk to him, and apologize...for whatever i did.

roshi: i cant tell ya where he is.

will2x: grr! i dont have time for this.

roshi: haha

with that laughing, will2xs evil side emerged.

2x twin: hahahah! im free! see ya suckers! i have hell to bring. *goes super android and leaves*

chibi will2x: dammit, see what you did! without him ill stay chibi!

roshi:...

c will2x: maby if i can merge with zack.... double the god power and same size too!

roshi: i guess i can tell you...hes in there, but you must be chibi

c will2x: grr!

roshi: and you have to have a password!

c will2x: ahhhhhhh *goes ultra android 1*

roshi: im sorry! rools are rools!

terrance: lets go home and train son.

brandon: can i stay and watch, this is getting good!

terrance: youll do what i say now lets go! *grabs brandon and leaves*

roshi: ah, ah ahhhhh!

____will roshi let will2x in? find out next time on War Legendary!!

Note: mw, i dont know id you want me to go in there or not, so its up to you. i know the plot and we;ll need to get as strong as we can get, will2x is a lil behind on the training and with that kinda power gain hell be sure to whip seed!

[i]Kamakazi arrived at Kami's lookout followed by Attila[/i]

Kamakazi: Lets go over to the V Chamber

Attila: We aren't going to tell anyone we are here?

Kamakazi: Nope..don't need to..I'll just get you in the V Chamber and-- ahh ****..the red light is on...

Attila: What does that mean?

Kamakazi: It means its in use...just wait here..when they come out you go in, and then come and find me when you are done...

Attila: Alright, bye bye!

Kamakazi: See you later

[i]He blasts off..as he is flying he thinks to himself[/i]

Kamakazi: Vecon...

-Justin

[B]Corellon:[/B]*Yawn* Earth hasn't changed much has it?

[B]Child:[/B] Hello Mista!

[B]Corellon:[/B] Hold on a second.... Yes?

[B]Child:[/B] Would you like to buy a chocolate bar?

[B]Corellon:[/B] Tis only a child, yes i will buy one. *take's a chocolate bar* how much?

[B]Child:[/B] that'll cost ... ... ... ... YOUR LIFE!

[B]Corellon:[/B] What in the bloddy hell?

[B]*the child transforms into a 8 foot tall creature*[/B]

[B]Corellon:[/B] Ahhh!

[B]Child:[/B] *in a gruff voice* Ahhh some more life force to feast off of! RAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH! *lunges at Corellon*

[B]Corellon:[/B] Hum * Slashes it in to two pieces* that takes care of that.

[B]Corellon:[/B] Oh that? that was just some creature...

[b]*Corellon seems to have a strange habit of talking to himself, find out why, later in WAR!*[/b]

2xtwin: hmm! *smacks old lady*

old lady: ouch! oh my, what a rude man!

2xtwin blows up gohan city.

2x twin: they were such weak life forms. i thirst god mode, i must train to achieve it! i dont care what anyone tells me!

will2xs evil twin flys to kames place

attila: could this be...the great will2x?

2xtwin: dammit! its taken, if they dont come out in five minutes ill blow this ****ing door down!

attila: take it easy will, theyll be out in a day.

2xtwin: dont touch me saiyan! ill destroy you!

attila: chill out dude.

2xtwin: chill out? sounds nice. MULTI ICE BLAST!

2x twin freezes attila and kames place. attila breaks the ice and frowns in confusion.

attila: i thought he was spose to be nice.

2x twin leaves kames place to Brollys gym so he can obsorb bodies.

they fuse*
with electricity flowing and the ground shaking alot

zilkx(zee-eel-kecks): GOD MODE!
a big lighting bolt stikes down. as zilkx thinks its from power the lighting bolt speaks

Bolt: Will2x....

zilkx(in will2x voice): yes?

Bolt: i am sesmo, in one of my many forms. althought you have thought this out well im afrain 2 powers of godly strength is not acceptable.

zilkx: AWW!

Sezmo: unless you prove worthy, in eyes of the greater ones merging as one is a cheap victory, if you cannot defeat an enimie as a team then why merge...

zilkx: with our powers combined we can defeat the forces of evil with one blow instead.

sezmo: good point, ill make a deal with you, if you can master the art of LeiTone then you may. there are 5 parts to it, first being strength, if you train for years in strength figthing i will come and tell you you have mastered the 1st in LeiTone, 2ng being speed, 3rd being endurance, 4th being spirit fighting, 5th being panic fighting.

zilkx: whats spirit and panic.

sezmo: glad you asked, if you train your spirit you can live longer and if you die your spirit can fight with you, its like having an all time partner. panic is well desperate attacks, when your desperate, when your nervous you panic and want to hit something and you do it with strength you never knew you had, teaching yourself to panic is a good way to knock someone off.

zilkx: great, with all this and 2 god powers combine, man! well be pratically invincible.

zilkx: maby some other time you can train more on endurance, that way you can stay god mode longer than an hour...