Jump to content
OtakuBoards

War Legends (War Rpg- If you signed up come here)


Recommended Posts

Posted
in the black of night..............



kayin: where are they going??

lita: lets go

guardian: (straps on his sword) im ready

*they fly off*

kayin: ill follow........ya.

....at gannons castle......

seed: so why have you brought me back here?

gannon: we need to talk

*an explosion* the smoke clears.........

gannon: ah....guardian and his slut of a wife!!!

seed: we meet again.....

guardian: hope we arent interupting

gannon: so what what in the master's realm do you want

lita: why have you brought it back!?!

seed: what the hallacoust?

guardian: ya

gannon: just for laughs.... and to kill off humanity including gods and demi- gods like you and that imbasile kamakazi

guardian: so it all goes back to the war......its your fault for following lusifer that ****ing child!!

seed: how darer you defile the master!! *draws sword*

guardian: *draws sword* he is not my masted!

lita: SOLAR FLARE!!!! lets get outa here!! *grabs guardian and they take off*
...................................................................................
kayin: whats this place??

..... so its seems the android hallacoust at hand all has a higher level.......a godly level.........
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Vecon: Well what do you want from me!

Evil Form: Your Friend will2x's Body!

Vecon: I know it is sexy and everything but he don't go much for guys!!!!

Evil Form: What is it with you two!

Vecon: We basicly have a conected mind.

Evil Form: :therock:

Vecon: Well what do you want from me?

Evil Form: To keep you from saving him!
:demon:
Posted
Will2x:... i feel....so...weak...tired...sleepy

Evil Form: But if you go to sleep again the world might die...

Will2x: Who cares?.... Im sleepy

Evil Form takes a big leep in energy
Posted
Yamesh reported back to Seed as he said he would.

[B]Yamesh:[/B] Lord Seed, this new child, his level is far beyond that of any of our normal warriors, he could be made to serve our purposes.

[B]Seed:[/B] Are you a fool? He's too powerful, and too pure of heart to waste time trying to possess him. I'll take him out myself if I have too.

[B]Yamesh:[/B] No. I noticed a tiny bit of malice lies deep in his heart, with the right tactics, we could have his power at our fingertips.

[B]Seed:[/B] What would you need?

[B]Yamesh:[/B] Me and about 10 of your best men. If I can catch him by himself, we can beat him into submission.

[B]Seed:[/B] You have your pick of my ten best soldiers. Hop to it Yamesh.

[B]Yamesh:[/B] Yes sir!

[B]Mean While....[/B]

[B]Tank:[/B] That large powerlevel I was sensing faded out of existence, and Goku's is still the same. I guess he beat it. Good job Goku.

[B]Tai:[/B] To think. It's hard to believe that my 5 and a half year old son could be one of the most powerful beings in the universe.

[B]Tank:[/B] Yeah it's kinda' unbelievable. Hey whaddya' say we head back home. I mean we haven't had very much luck finding any of the great warriors, except for Ricco.

[B]Ricco:[/B] Yeah. You found me, but I wonder where everyone else is.

[B]Tank:[/B] Oh well. It looks like it'll be the Gotank, and Tank family, you, Attila, and Will2x's gang.

[B]Ricco:[/B] You think we have a chance of beating Seed.

[B]Tank:[/B] Hahaha... No we don't stand a chance in hell right now. :D

[B]Ricco:[/B] :eek: That wasn't exactly the answer I was shooting for!

[B]Tank:[/B] Well I'm just giving you the cold hard truth. I say we all go to my house where everyone's meeting up, and then we go train in the Vertigo Chamber.

[B]Ricco:[/B] Sounds like a plan to me.

[B]Tai:[/B] Alright you guys let's go.

[B]Attila:[/B] Let's go.

Tai went Super Saiyan with ease, then Ricco and Tank did the same after her then with that Attila, Ricco, Tai, and Tank burst off through the sky.
  • 2 months later...
Posted
I am bringing this thing back man!

------------------------------

Vecon: will you can't sleep at a time like this!!!

Evil form: It is too late he is mine!:devil:

Vecon: NO I WONT LET YOU!

Will2x: Sleepy sleepy.

Vecon: No!!! (Vecon bangs head on floor.)

Will2x: Ouch d*** that hurts!

Vecon: Yes it works. (Vecon hits himself)

Will2x: Vecon you maniac!

Vecon: You fight or i willl kill us both!
  • 3 years later...
Guest Hybrid/
Posted
Suddenly a wierd looking Sonic appeared. He looked Like Sonic but had long blue hair.

Numexian Sonic: What's going on here?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...