Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest firemac
Posted
gudnam wing and Outlaw Star all the way baby! yeah, those two animes are my favs, all the ohter ones are cool too also except that odd titled one
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~*Anime Girl*~ [/i]
[B]What Odd-titled one? [/B][/QUOTE]
Yu-gi-oh, I never heard of it
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i]
[B]I like all of those Anime but I havent seen some of them yet like Yu-gi-oh i only saw a commercial of it. [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]I can't wait to see it! He looks really fine... :D But I said Digimon because Outlaw Star wansn't up there...*sigh* Gene's so cute too...[/COLOR]
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]out of all the anime in the world, you neglected to list:

Rurouni Kenshin
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Cowboy Bebop
Tenkuu no Escaflowne

and among others.....

Kenshin is my favorite.... always will be..... [/B][/QUOTE]
I have only seen escaflowne from that list, the rest I want to see, soon I iwll be bale to see Cowboy Bepop, thanks to CN
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]out of all the anime in the world, you neglected to list:

Rurouni Kenshin
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Cowboy Bebop
Tenkuu no Escaflowne

and among others.....

Kenshin is my favorite.... always will be..... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah! Go Escaflowne! ^_^ That's my favorite at the moment... They have it subbed at the library I go to... I've only seen the first 4 episodes, but it's really really good so far... So I said other. I can't believe you forgot Escaflowne! >:P Oh well....
Posted
i can't choose between DBZ and Cardcaptors.... hmm... choose for me... :p
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duckie [/i]
[B]

Yeah! Go Escaflowne! ^_^ That's my favorite at the moment... They have it subbed at the library I go to... I've only seen the first 4 episodes, but it's really really good so far... So I said other. I can't believe you forgot Escaflowne! >:P Oh well.... [/B][/QUOTE]
I really hate the people who dubbed Escaflowne, I heard they totally f'ed it up, well actually I seen hwo bad it has been
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]
I really hate the people who dubbed Escaflowne, I heard they totally f'ed it up, well actually I seen hwo bad it has been [/B][/QUOTE]

They did.... they didnt even show the first episode! Which was a cool one. The Second episode was good too..... Van-sama!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i]
[B]i can't choose between DBZ and Cardcaptors.... hmm... choose for me... :p [/B][/QUOTE]\


CARDCAPTORS!!!!!


LOOK at this pic of Syaoran and Sakura gatting married, I think, I scanned it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...