Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Here is some of my wood working from wood shop. All I have a picture of now is my chair. It took me 2 weeks of class time timeto make it.
Posted
Whoa, that's a unique type of art ^_^;;

But it's nice - It'd make a nice piece of garden furniture, y'know? As long as there's no spelks (I can't spell ~_~) in it... that would be painful O_o The fan thing at the back is nice ^_^

I swear... I don't have the patience to make a jigsaw... never mind a whole chair O_O!!
Posted
Wow, you are very talented in Wood-work apperently! That is so cute! It looks like a little beach chair! That is really really good! Great job!

Love, Kaola
Posted
Ooo, thats really nice! I could never make something like that...Nice job ;) Maybe you can paint it to make it even MORE beutiful. But i think its fine as it is.
Posted
Hehe.. A form of art other than drawings.. ^_^ I haven't seen that yet in this forum, Japan_86. Great job!

That WOULD make a good lawn chair.. Paint it white!!

[b]9.6/10[/b]
Posted
[size=1]Heh, that is pretty nice. It looks like some of the edges could use some sanding to smooth them over, and then I would just put some kind of protective something or other on it. Maybe even stain it before that.

:)[/size]
Posted
wow, looks neat ;D i am always amused by those ppl who can make identical stuff, cus if I were to do something like that, it would probably be crooked in proportion and kill the first person who sits on it.

great job!
Posted
A chair! Wow... Thats awesome Japan! I hope I can take shop when i get into Highschool. I think its really cool. have you made anything else? Cause I know I want to see it ^__^

Rating: 10/10
Posted
Jeez you're really good at making stuff. When I took a woodshop class, I was always afraid I'd cut my fingers off, or get caught in the belt sander.:D

Keep up the good work.
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]That's very unique! It's very nice but I'd agree with PiroMunkie, it could use some sanding on the edges, unless it's already sanded, and it's just the blurryness. >< Nonetheless, very nice job!

[b]Rating:[/b] 9.8/10[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...