Sephiroth Versus Final Flash

Sephiroth

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: This has turned from a fight into a social meeting.. :rolleyes:

---------

[I]Flash dodges the Tentacles by rolling to the side, and then gets up, and fires small blasts of Ki rapidy at Sephiroth... Sephiroth is caught off guard, and hit by all of the small explosive Ki balls...[/I]

Flash: Ha ha ha... *still firing* How are you gonna get out of this little jam?

seph: ugh....only one way out of this...ABSORB BARRIER!!!

[a blue barrier appears in front of sephiroth and absorbs all of the mini ki blast that flash fired at sephiroth]

seph: I think you'll LOVE this part

[the energy that the barrier absorbs is fired back at flash as a huge ki beam]

Flash: Curses.

[I]The beam is about to smash into Flash, but he quicky puts two hands out foward, and fires a small Galit gun... It doesn't counter the beam, because it is far too weak... However, with enough Ki manipulation, Flash forces Sephiroth's huge beam off track with it, sending the huge Ki beam hurdling off into the distance...[/I]

Sephiroth: Nice tactic.
Flash: I know.

Flash: Ha ha ha... You're gonna regret this...

[I]The 4 Flash juniors jump into Flash's stomach, somehow being absorbed through his suddenly Putty-like skin... (just like Buu) ...Flash, now back at Full power, clenches his fists, and begins to power up...[/I]

Flash: Ready?
Sephiroth: You'd better believe it.

[I]Flash powers up to the max, gritting his teeth... The aurora around him grows bigger and bigger... Then, in a huge explosion of Golden light, Flash is a Super Saiyajin...[/I]

Flash: You're bluffing.
Sephiroth: Am I?

[I]Flash appears behind Sephiroth, and grabs his arms...[/I]

Sephiroth: What the!?
Flash: Come on, weakling. I know you've got saiyajin blood in you. Let's see your Saiyajin power...

[I]Flash grabs Seph by the head, and tosses him into the ground...[/I]

Flash: ...Because right now, you're nothing to me..

seph: I am nothing to you? your going to regret ever saying that

[sephiroth closes his eyes, and in an instant, is surrounded by a golden aura around him, his long grey hair has turned a golden colour and is now facing in all directions]

seph: ahh, much better, now lets see what your made of flash, lets see if your any kind of match against me in ssj form....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]Wait a sec....If your sooo strong then why are you only an SSJ? [/B][/QUOTE]

Wouldn't be much of a fight if we went Super4 or beyond straight away and blew up the universe in one beam, would it? :smirk:
-----------

Flash: Shut up, you stupid Egomaniac! Quit bluffing!
Seph: You know I'm not bluffing, Flash..

[I]Flash flies at Sephiroth... He punches him swifty, but Sephiroth manages to block... Soon, both Sephiroth and Flash are punching, blocking and countering each others Punches and Kicks... This carries on for a while, until both fighters jump back, breathing heavily...[/I]

Sephiroth: *pant* So that's what you think?
Flash: *pant* what?
Sephiroth: You think we're evenly matched, don't you?
Flash: Hahaha... No way... *powers up* I'm TWICE as strong as you!!

[I]Flash grits his teeth, and speeds towards Seph...[/I]

Flash: All the good the good in the world, if needs be, Seph...

[I]Flash powers up as much as he can... His muscles bulge out, and he almost doubles in size... His hair spikes up dramatically, and he glows with a Golden Aurora close around his body... Flash, now easily 3 feet taller than Sephiroth, peers down at him..[/I]

Sephiroth: Unreal... It's like USSJ, but not...
Flash: [b]Ha! This is far beyond USSJ![/b]
Sephiroth: That strength... It's greater than SSJ2!
Flash: [b]That's right. This is not Ultra Super Saiyajin, this is a form called Giga Saiyajin...[/b]
Sephiroth: Ha ha ha... Foolish mistake, Flash...
Flash: [b]Really?[/b]

[I]Sephiroth, not even moving at half speed, is able to punch Flash from 50 different angles, whilst Flash is too slow to react...[/I]

Seph: (Ha ha! He's so slow he hasn't reacted to my punches yet! Ha ha... Wait a second...)

[I]Sephiroth appears in front of Flash, flips around in the air, grabs Flash's head and brings his knee sharply into his face... Then he jumps back, and waits for a reaction... Slowly, Sephiroth begins to realise the horrible truth... Flash isn't reacting to his attacks because he's so strong he can't even feel them...[/I]

Flash: [b]HA HA HA!! HAVE YOU STARTED YET!?[/b]

seph: I see now, this is similar to the ancient saiya-jin, brolli, well, do not even stop for a second to think my power is at its highest

[sephiroth increases his strength so much that his body doubles in size, his muscles surging with energy, now he is even taller than flash]

seph: there, now what say we get this show on the road?