OtakuBoards

Sephiroth Versus Final Flash

Sephiroth

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flash: [b]Just because you're bigger than me, doesn't mean you're stronger than me!![/b]

[I]Flash thrusts his huge fist straight into Sephs chest, sending him flying backwards... Flash walks towards him, firing huge Ki blasts as he lumbers foward.. Seph manages to Block them, but what he doesn't see coming hits him next... Flash has quickly dropped out of Giga-SSJ, and has flown up behind the Slow yet powerful Sephiroth... Sephiroth hardly has time to react when Flash puts his Palm directly on the back of Seph's skull...[/I]

Flash: BIG BANG ATTACK!!

[I]The huge amount of Ki energy is released from Flash's palm, at point blank range into the back of Seph's head...[/I]

[sephiroth gets hit at point blank range right at the skull, he is sent flying to the ground, his body motionless, his head bleeding badly]

flash: :eek: I....didn't think he would be injured that badly!

[sephiroths body is now covered with blood from his head, he is showing no life signs, and then, a snap is heard, sephiroth's eyes open up instantly]

flash: what the fu....

[flash is kneed straight in the face by sephiroth, and then kicked down towards the ground]

flash: what the hell! whats going on!

[sephiroth looks straight down at flash, he raises one arm and fires a huge beam at flash]

------------------
ooc: by the way, you've REALLY done it now! that blow to the head has turned sephiroth into berserker mode, he has no control over his actions, but your gonna have your hands full in fighting him! and he ain't gonna be talking either! just think of evangelion when an eva goes berserk, same thing....

OOC: oh fornification.
----------------

[I]Seph's beam almost hits Flash, but he is able to slide out of the way just in time... Flash jumps up, and punches Seph hard across the face, with little to no effect... Flash jumps back, and starts charging up a Final Flash, while Seph charges towards him... Then, when Sephiroth is a mere 50 Cm from him, Flash releases the huge beam, and it slams at point blank into Seph's chest, pushing him back a few hundred metres, but apart from that, doing little damage...[/I]

Flash: Dammit! Gotta get stronger... but how...

[sephiroth starts throwing multiple ki blasts at flash, flash blocks most of them but whilst distracted, sephiroth appears right behind kim and gives him a half arc roundhouse kick to the back of the neck, whilst flash falls down towards the ground, sephiroth puts up both hands and fires another huge beam at flash, and it approaches flash at a very fast speed]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]yes you were, surprising, is'nt it.... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=red]*clears throat* Ahem...that wasn't very nice Sephiroth...and I set myself up for that one, so I'l just...er...shut up now.[/COLOR] :flaming:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]GET OFF THE STAGE!!! BOOOOOOOO!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Raiha: I tire of your moronic and imature statements jcgoudy...YAAAA HAAAAAA!!! *drop kicks Jcgoudy*

Jcgoudy: x_x.

Raiha: :devil:[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]Raiha: I tire of your moronic and imature statements jcgoudy...YAAAA HAAAAAA!!! *drop kicks Jcgoudy*

Jcgoudy: x_x.

Raiha: :devil:[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]okay...i'll be quiet now.....[/SIZE]