Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Who is the most popular member on this board (most popular not most posted), that person is very active, funny, and can answer almost every question?
Posted
i figured this topic would come up one day
well, i would say i used to be
i was one of the active ones n i was in the top 3, but with conmplications to the boards, i have dropped to 5 n became inactive for the past two weeks
oh well
but in my opinion, other than moi of course
i would say james, seph, and TN
thats if you hang out in the GD forum for the most of the time

of course it was I that started the kirby fad :D :D :D
Posted
We'll, after myself I would say:

Veggito_04
Shadow Gohan
Darker Sephiroth
Single H
And last but not least, IceDragon v2 for getting me this sweet avatar!
Posted
Who is Veggito_04? I don't see any posts by him in gd...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Why me ofcourse heh.... uhh i dunno... probably not me...

I dunno who... some people are popular cause they piss others off.... some people are popular cause they are nice... there's many levels of popularity.... [/B][/QUOTE]

you are classified as nice one, Shadowgohan is annoying one.:smirk: :babble:
Posted
This has to be the most popular subject since I've seen it a million times. Well, most popular member and most respected member. My favorite members are peanut butter and jelly. They both are pretty sweet and stick around when you need them.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]Shadow Gohan is one of the coolest people on here!!!!!:flaming: :mad: :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

Nah, he is annoying and cute.:blush:
Guest Mr. Shiny Happy
Posted
Well, I'm fairley new here and I don't know too many people so I'm gonna keep my mouth shut. Althought I think Babygirl, Raiha and Voodookanaka are cool.
Posted
Well, I hate talking about all this. Not all people do but when most realize their popular, they start getting an ego and that I hate. At school we call them preppy's. I in know way want to be like them. Out of all of them only 2 are actually nice people.

Determining whos popular and who is not is just another way to get conflicts started. Alot of people get mad cause there not popular and do things to others and take their frustration out. Im not popular and thats fine with me. I just hate seeing people label each other as popular and not popular. I thought everyone was equal anyway so why is someone more popular then someone else.

I know i might be exagerating a little, but let me warn you, stuff like this only causes problems.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]...some people are popular cause they piss others off.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I piss people off...but I don't think I'm exactly popular for it :p heh[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]I piss people off...but I don't think I'm exactly popular for it :p heh[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]No, you're popular in spite of it. ;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]I piss people off...but I don't think I'm exactly popular for it :p heh[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

heheh... I piss people off.... but normally they do something to piss me off first....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Seifer [/i]
[B]Well, I hate talking about all this. Not all people do but when most realize their popular, they start getting an ego and that I hate. At school we call them preppy's. I in know way want to be like them. Out of all of them only 2 are actually nice people.

Determining whos popular and who is not is just another way to get conflicts started. Alot of people get mad cause there not popular and do things to others and take their frustration out. Im not popular and thats fine with me. I just hate seeing people label each other as popular and not popular. I thought everyone was equal anyway so why is someone more popular then someone else.

I know i might be exagerating a little, but let me warn you, stuff like this only causes problems. [/B][/QUOTE]

I would agree w/ you to some extent...But I think [I]most[/I] not all the members here are mature enough to face the facts and not gripe about em....

Anyways...I think that Sephiroth, TN, or Me (Yeah right:rolleyes: ) umm....or...Cera......

Well if they arn't the most popular I think they should be!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]Anyways...I think that Sephiroth, TN, or Me (Yeah right:rolleyes: ) umm....or...Cera......
[/B][/QUOTE]You're kidding, I assume...?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]I gotta start posting in GD more... As Seph said, most of the people here don't even know i exist.. o.o;; [/B][/QUOTE]People don't knwo you exist? You're kidding, also.... You're a cool guy.
Posted
Well, we have a lot of people I like here. In fact there aren't but a couple I don't like. But i just happen to think its Safer because he is just hella cool...

-Justin

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...